Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

well done thats fab!

i had pilates this morning, and after it im feeling a lot more up beat. so im thinking tomorrow have 2 shakes/porridge (cd) and then we are having take away with the inlaws, and then monday i start again properly....
you have inspired me to get going with it again, and see if we can get to goal together!! :)

Yeay! Thats fab hun! Good luck! We will do this missy!

What TA are you having? Stick with a meaty dish an you could be alright! Bit of a ss+ ;)

FAb to have u back missy missed yas

xxxxx

Well done Katie. Great loss.
Thanks hun :D

Well done hunni

Sorry not been around for a bit

Hope that you are ok ?

T
xx

Thanks for posting hun! I know you have a lot on your plate atm! Grr its so unfair!

Hugs to you wonderful lady

xxx
Hello darling hope you had a good evening! I got into K today so feeling great!!!

Hope your havign a great day to sweetpea!! must dash got loads to sort of with the kiddies!!!

xxx

Wooop! Yeay! i love K rush! glad she visited you early this time!

Have fun with the kiddies!

lotsa love

xxx

Well another fab day! Ive Had shake for brek, soup for dinner, and half a shake an half a bar for tea! Ive chugged 4ltrs (an counting) of water an a small glass of Dr Pepper Zero! :D Im finding the water thing a little easier now which is good!

Ive done my pee on stick thingy to see if the 2 bars kicked me outta keto and they said pink all day then later on it was cream! so will do another later! Im just hoping alll the water has diluted the ketones in my pee :p

hope every ones havin a fabby night

xxxxxx

Well another fab day! Ive Had shake for brek, soup for dinner, and half a shake an half a bar for tea! Ive chugged 4ltrs (an counting) of water an a small glass of Dr Pepper Zero! :D Im finding the water thing a little easier now which is good!

Ive done my pee on stick thingy to see if the 2 bars kicked me outta keto and they said pink all day then later on it was cream! so will do another later! Im just hoping alll the water has diluted the ketones in my pee :p

hope every ones havin a fabby night

xxxxxx

considering the kids turned up at 8 ive managed to get them all reayd for bed cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom plus sorted where they are sleeping and taken the dog im not doing too bad!!

love love love the k fairy! just chugged 3 shakes down! feel a little icky and had a sneaky wi! lol my first loss is going to be a stonker!!! haha

Hope you had a great honey!!!

xxxx

Hi hun... ill get there I know I will.... as for the take away, prob just a chicken and beansprout dish with a tiny bit of rice, or maybe the rice left out. Not too sure.

When I used to drink loads my k sticks used to do that, so don't worry. :)

How's it going, Hun?

xxx

Hi everyone, how's it all going? I'm getting ready for the big start tomorrow morning! Any suggestions on what to try for my first exante meal for breakfast??? I sooooo wanna do this and just hope the hunger pangs don't make me cave in!! Do u not feel hungry once you reach ketosis then? And how many days in will that happen? I read somewhere that prob day 4 is the hardest? I'm excited but apprehensive at the same time! Is it always 3 of the meals a day or can it sometimes be 4?
Have a good day everyone, I will be joining you in the morning :eek:) Off out to frankie & bennys for lunch today- the last supper!! ;o) x

considering the kids turned up at 8 ive managed to get them all reayd for bed cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom plus sorted where they are sleeping and taken the dog im not doing too bad!!

love love love the k fairy! just chugged 3 shakes down! feel a little icky and had a sneaky wi! lol my first loss is going to be a stonker!!! haha

Hope you had a great honey!!!

xxxx
Woooop sooo glad ur in the zone missy :D:D Suppperr wooooman

Hi hun... ill get there I know I will.... as for the take away, prob just a chicken and beansprout dish with a tiny bit of rice, or maybe the rice left out. Not too sure.

When I used to drink loads my k sticks used to do that, so don't worry. :)

hey hun hope u enjoyed your night with the in laws! You can do this hun! we will do it together :D

xxxxxxxx

How's it going, Hun?

xxx
Hey hun! its going good thanks :)

Hi everyone, how's it all going? I'm getting ready for the big start tomorrow morning! Any suggestions on what to try for my first exante meal for breakfast??? I sooooo wanna do this and just hope the hunger pangs don't make me cave in!! Do u not feel hungry once you reach ketosis then? And how many days in will that happen? I read somewhere that prob day 4 is the hardest? I'm excited but apprehensive at the same time! Is it always 3 of the meals a day or can it sometimes be 4?
Have a good day everyone, I will be joining you in the morning :eek:) Off out to frankie & bennys for lunch today- the last supper!! ;o) x

Hey hun did u enjoy your last supper? TS is 3 shakes but if your struggling you can have 4! Hows it going then? Is today day 1? Gud luck on your journey hun xxxxx

Hey everyone!

Hope your all doing well! Im still 100% how ever the scales arent moving! I know I shouldnt weigh but I just cant help it! Any ways ive started to cut out coke and dr pepper zero to see if it makes any difference!

Thats me! Not muc else to report! :)

xxxxxxxx

Hey everyone!

Hope your all doing well! Im still 100% how ever the scales arent moving! I know I shouldnt weigh but I just cant help it! Any ways ive started to cut out coke and dr pepper zero to see if it makes any difference!

Thats me! Not muc else to report! :)

xxxxxxxx

Me too :rolleyes: They've gotta move sooner or later though coz we're being good!! :D

xxx

Me too :rolleyes: They've gotta move sooner or later though coz we're being good!! :D

xxx

Its soooo fustrating is it! I keep expecting to jump in the scales an suddenly have a wacking losss lol! But like you say it HAS to come off sooner or later!

well done hun keep at it xx

Thats why I was struggling with Exante before Christmas. My losses were less than 2lbs a week even though I was being 100% and drinking nothing but water, green tea and peppermint tea. Very disheartening and whereas you can get through stalls on other diets I think it is so hard to keep going on a vlcd if you dont have the losses to back it up.

Its soooo fustrating is it! I keep expecting to jump in the scales an suddenly have a wacking losss lol! But like you say it HAS to come off sooner or later!

well done hun keep at it xx

Right back atcha!!

Thats why I was struggling with Exante before Christmas. My losses were less than 2lbs a week even though I was being 100% and drinking nothing but water, green tea and peppermint tea. Very disheartening and whereas you can get through stalls on other diets I think it is so hard to keep going on a vlcd if you dont have the losses to back it up.

So true but I have been trying to get back on for 4 months without much success. I have seen my "resting / normal" weight increase by 20lbs so this time I have no choice!! :eek:

xxx

2lbs a week?:eek::eek: dont say that!! hehe

Right back atcha!!

So true but I have been trying to get back on for 4 months without much success. I have seen my "resting / normal" weight increase by 20lbs so this time I have no choice!! :eek:

xxx

Well done for getting back to it! :D

Hiya hun

Hope that you are doing ok... thanks for all your support on my diary and on FB - it makes all the difference

T
xx

Right back atcha mrs! :heartpump: ya

Thaks you soo much for takin time out to comment on my dairy!

xxx

Hi Kae, yeah loved my last meal although seems like a faint memory now! Today is my 2nd day and is going ok ish! Get hungry mid afternoon but otherwise not too bad! A bit disheartening about what u r all saying about not having a huge loss yet! I'm really gonna try not to get on scales til next Monday, although will be totally gutted if haven't had good loss!! So when you get in ketosis does it make u feel different then? Less hungry?
Hope everybody is doing ok x

Welll I have a little confession to make! Im still paying for monthly pass on weight watchers and am paid up till the end of feb! So im still going to get weighed! well ive paid for it so im going ha! I dont stay to meetings tho! Couldnt handle it if they say oooh how did u do it? lol

Anyways my scales still say that ive sts since weds! However her scales say that Ive lost 5lbs since last Tues so im stickin with that and changing my weigh day to Tuesdays! My start weight with them was 15st 9.5 and my scales were 15st 10 so ive adjusted my ticker (and thrown my scales out!)

I m sooo in the zone on this diet! I have never stuck to any plan as much as I have stuck to this and as the results show it really does pay! Wooop!

I am planing a low carb meal on Sat cos im meeting my pregnant friend lol an we never get the chance to meet cos she lives in the next town an were both sooo busy! Anyways were gunna do some shopping and then grab lunch! Ive looked online for Nutrition info an the best ive found is Mcdonalds grilled chicken salad low cal low carb and I dont like dressings so tht wont be a problem!

Can some one please remind me of this decsion on sat morning plz hehehe

Hope your all doing good gunna have a quick fly round everyones diaries , sorry ive been a bit rubbish lately ive been sooo busy with work n school!

xxxxxx

Well done on the 5lbs thats a stone in 2 weeks then now YAY GOOOO YOUUUU :D

xxx

Hi Kae, yeah loved my last meal although seems like a faint memory now! Today is my 2nd day and is going ok ish! Get hungry mid afternoon but otherwise not too bad! A bit disheartening about what u r all saying about not having a huge loss yet! I'm really gonna try not to get on scales til next Monday, although will be totally gutted if haven't had good loss!! So when you get in ketosis does it make u feel different then? Less hungry?
Hope everybody is doing ok x

Hey hun!

Its is honestly loads better to not scale hop (or so they tell me;)) because if they dont shift for a few days it is a little disheartening when youve stuck to plan 100%

Ketosis is fab, well It was for me! Didnt really suffer much in my first 3 days got a headache on day 3 night (day 1 I had a huge hangover lol and that was the worst day for me but I think it wasthe drin more than hunger lol) And as soon as the K fairy came ive not really felt hungry, I struggle with the habit of picking an grazing! I often go to the fridge for a look lol its a habit I cant break just yet! I have the occasional sniff of food too lol (looooney:p)! If I do feel like im gunna pick I chugg a ltr of water an try occupy myself with someting else or come on here to vent! A cup of low salt bullion/coke zero/asda die coke can also put me on an hour till next pack is due!

Well done on day 1 and 2 hun! Bt you'll be in keto real soon!

lots of love
xx

Well done on the 5lbs thats a stone in 2 weeks then now YAY GOOOO YOUUUU :D

xxx

Thank you my little lovely!

Its 13.5 lbs with ww as she made me 15st 9.5 an im now 14st 10

Its all thanks to our little talk just before the new year! I owe u one missy hehe

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back