Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

I always find day 1-3 the hardest its until you get into ketosis then its a bit easier. You could try having bouillon hot drink as well as the green tea it helps especially when its cold. Have a good day.
oooh where can I get that from? Is it like that beef bovril?

Thanks for ya advice

Xxx

Hang in there - restarts are always hard but we know that once the ketosis fairy visits it gets a little easier

xxx

thanks Hun! This is my first time on exante! I can't wait for ketosis!

Like a pudding I am out in town with my fella! We have a sitter so we would usually be gettin legless now but I'm on the water! Woop! However I'm turning into a sniffer! Ha people are sat round eating real food!

I'm not feeling too bad today cos I've just bought my self lots of goodies! 3 for 2 in boots an took advantage of the accesorize sale! I've bought a new blue bag to go with my size 14 spotty frock! So there's a bit of an incentive!

Xxx

Yep as the others have said it does get easier. Just hang on in there.

Thanks Hun!

It's not that I'm hungry I'm just finding the habit of picking hard to break! So far so good

Xx

Sorry, Hun - getting myself confused, thought you'd VLCDed before! You're doing great!!

You can get the bouillion in most supermarkets - marigold tends to taste the best and they do a reduced salt version (don't want any water retention ;))

xx

yes i have the marigold vegetable one thats low salt and its yummy i actually had the normal one the other day at a friends as she picked up the wrong one instead of the low salt and it was like drinking sea water i couldnt believe how salty it actually was but i have heard some people actually like it so i guess all our taste buds are different.

Sorry, Hun - getting myself confused, thought you'd VLCDed before! You're doing great!!

You can get the bouillion in most supermarkets - marigold tends to taste the best and they do a reduced salt version (don't want any water retention ;))

xx
thanks Hun. I got the normal salt one from holland an barrat hope it's still going to be ok! I only put half a tea spoon In tho!

Hope ur doing great xx

yes i have the marigold vegetable one thats low salt and its yummy i actually had the normal one the other day at a friends as she picked up the wrong one instead of the low salt and it was like drinking sea water i couldnt believe how salty it actually was but i have heard some people actually like it so i guess all our taste buds are different.

i must admit I do find it a bit salty but I don't mind I love the taste of something different! I actually prefer it to the E soups!

Right day 2 went very well! I had 2 shakes a bar an 3cups of boullian! I was finding it difficult around 6 cos I'd only had one shake! :/ I didn't mean to leave it so late! I tottally forgot idgot a driving lesson an then when I came back we had an unexpected visitor an I've still not got to grips with telling people an dealing with their reactions! I ended up having a shake and a bar almost after each other as I felt thy bad! Won't be doing that again in a hurry!

I was soooo good last nite! The rest of the family had curry, chips, pasta, popcorn, wotsits, strawberry laces ... You get the picture! Anyway I was soooo tempted an was feeling really groggy light headed an had a banging head but I didn't cave in just glugged water!

I also did a naughty scale hop this morn an was pleasntly suprised! I'm off to see a panto today so will chop a bar into little chuncks and pop them in a bag! Also debating coke zero!

Hope u all have a fabby day!

Xxxx

You seem to be doing well so far hun, keep it up!

I hated the soups and bars too so I just have shakes now, much easier to deal with. When I was dreading having the products thats when I fell off the wagon!

Someone on here said they put a cup of coke zero in the freezer and then eat it when it goes slushy, that sounds pretty yummy.

There is a thread about here somewhere that gives you 'recipes' to try making your packs into other stuff. Like the shakes can be made into 'custard' and ice lollies. And the soups can be made into crisps!
x

Reactions: kae
You seem to be doing well so far hun, keep it up!

I hated the soups and bars too so I just have shakes now, much easier to deal with. When I was dreading having the products thats when I fell off the wagon!

Someone on here said they put a cup of coke zero in the freezer and then eat it when it goes slushy, that sounds pretty yummy.

There is a thread about here somewhere that gives you 'recipes' to try making your packs into other stuff. Like the shakes can be made into 'custard' and ice lollies. And the soups can be made into crisps!
x

thank you hun!

Im cant stand te thought of a soup lol which is worrying! Cos Ive only had the chicken one so far! I actually dont mind the bars! Like to chew hehe!

Will defo look out for the thread! do u know what its called?

lotsa love

xxx

Well end of day 3 and im tellin ya I must be in keto! 1 Ive got the worst breath in the world and 2 im feeling gooooood! seriously I dunno how im gunna sleep! I feel like running a marathon hehe!

Ive been sooo good today! Resisted crisp, choc, ice cream and sweets at the panto! Then my family just had kfc! And not one slither passed my lips! Im sooo proud of myself! This is the first diet I havent cheated on! wooop!

xxxxx

Well end of day 3 and im tellin ya I must be in keto! 1 Ive got the worst breath in the world and 2 im feeling gooooood! seriously I dunno how im gunna sleep! I feel like running a marathon hehe!

Ive been sooo good today! Resisted crisp, choc, ice cream and sweets at the panto! Then my family just had kfc! And not one slither passed my lips! Im sooo proud of myself! This is the first diet I havent cheated on! wooop!

xxxxx

well done!! Proud of you! I was naughty today. The only thing ate throughout the whole day was a burger! Need to get back on tomorrow!
xx

well done!! Proud of you! I was naughty today. The only thing ate throughout the whole day was a burger! Need to get back on tomorrow!
xx
:eek::eek::eek: Burger! :copon: :drool::drool: was it nice? Where was it from hehehe

xxxx

:eek::eek::eek: Burger! :copon: :drool::drool: was it nice? Where was it from hehehe

xxxx

the famous "i'm lovin# it!" :D
it was, had nothing else today apart from loads of water. I surprisingly felt full after eating it!
but it was worth it today, enjoyed it and took me half an hour to eat it haha
but tomorrow back on track!

xx

the famous "i'm lovin# it!" :D
it was, had nothing else today apart from loads of water. I surprisingly felt full after eating it!
but it was worth it today, enjoyed it and took me half an hour to eat it haha
but tomorrow back on track!

xx

I am proper droooling atm hehe you lucky lady hehe

Good luck for getting back on it tomoz

xxxxx

Helloo everyone!

Im struggling today :( I think ive left my willpower in bed! Im reaaaalyyy hungry?!! How can this be?

Im gunna allow myself 4 packs today if I need an extra one! Ive had Choc shake at 11 and I usually leave my soup till 5pm when the girls are eating! But they had a late lunch and I NEEDED to feel someting in my mouth so I had a bar!

Ive got to do the family food shop in a mo and im not looking forward to it at all! Im soo tempted to buy some cooked chicken an salad :( I even thought about chewing a potato wedge and spitting it out then quickly pulled my self together!

So thats me! Need a kick up the bum!

xxxx

chicken is better than wedges. i had to do the family food shop as well today. it is hard but imagine how you will feel tomorrow if you pig out today. its not worth it.
good luck ;)

Back