Kalms sleep!

Dee1984

Ive just taken a few Kalms sleep aid as im having trouble sleeping (im 4 days in on lipotrim) and ive just read the packet (should of done this beforehand!) and its says it contains sugar - icing sugar! im panicking now as this is the first day ive felt like not quitting and excited that I might finally be is ketosis! Have I mucked this up now by tacking these tablets that contain sugar?!
It will make me think twice before taking any medicine/herbal aids again! I could kick myself for not reading the ingrediants first hand!:cry::cry::cry:

Hi Dee,
You should be fine as you are a good few days in and it would take more than a tab to send you out of ketosis. I had trouble sleeping too but am fine again so hold tough, it will all sort itself out. Dont think that you have undone any of your good work, you havent!!!! Keep it up :cool: From a fellow fighter :D

cheers glitzbug! thats stopped me panicking! was so worried id undone my hard work! Yeh the sleeping is tough but I wasnt a good sleeper beforehand so nothing new to me, just wanted to get to sleep a few hours earlier so I can actually enjoy the sunshine tomorrow and not roll out of bed at 2pm!
Thanks for the support :)

Back