Kalms?

JackieBx

Hi all,

I have tried a VLCD before (CWP) and just found that it made me feel so stressed out (I usually turn to food beacuse I'm stressed, but seem to get stessed without it! Vicious cycle?). So in the end I stopped.

I want to start Slim and Save tomorrow, I've got my samples and I'm ready to go. I'm feeling determined and need to do this.

However I'm thinking of taking some Kalms along the way just incase the stress creeps in. Is this OK?

Thanks!

Hi jackiebx good luck on your diet not sure about kalms i would email slim and save as they are pretty good and will get back to you,would be interesting to know though i have been a stressy old cow for months now! lol but nearly 4 stone lighter so guess its worth it :)

Well done for your loss so far, that is fab! I've sent a message, will let you know what my response is. In the meantime if anyone else knows feel free to post!

Hi,

I tried kalms a few years back and had a horrible time. I was calmer, more relaxed, sleeping better but my husband and I had a bad argument. I felt more angry and out of control than I have ever felt in my life, I was scared at how explosive I was (luckily, he's a good arguer too and just as stubborn!) but it was horrific. We obviously sorted it since but I stopped taking the kalms. They just seemed to 'supress' my real
Emotion and then it just became overwhelming.

I'm not in any way saying this is the norm or not to take or try them but just my personal experience of them x (i also tried that spray, rescue remedy and I found out days later I was up the duff, OBVS that didn't cause it but I haven't risked it again since!!!)

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Just to let you all know I heard from Rob and he said Kalms are fine to take :)

Kellmo sorry to hear about your bad experience :/ haven't taken them properly yet, will see how I go before thinking about taking them!

Back