KARATE

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jenny_belte, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    hello, off topic as usual.lol

im off to karate tonight for the first time. cant wait. its a 2 hour session so gonna be dying by the end of it.

love martial arts. used to do judo when i was younger and im a qualified boxercise instructor so time for a new challenge.

any1 else have any fitness related challenges?

x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i have a challenge to get fit alright lol x

i am seriously lazy and just can't do it.running around after Charys is quite mentally draining and can't quite find it in me to exercise.

was saying to my mum earlier that i wanna join curves and maybe do yoga at some point.prob after crimbo when i'm not so skint now.

i admire you for doing karate and everything else though hun x

4. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ha Ha lol my fitness related challenge is to lose enough weight to be able to walk up hill to my daughters school and back without setting off my asthma lol does that count Ha! Ha! :):)

5. tanitathomas

tanitathomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ive been going swimming wiv my 6 yr old and ive had 2 sessions with a personal trainer, expensive but id only of spent the money on takeaways, and deserts, my goal is to join my kids taekwondo class i used to do it as well as judo many years ago, well done on yr achievments so far

6. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh very good Jenny, let me know how you get on..

oh i love boxing, have a punch bag thingy on a spring in my apartment, well take it in and out of my store room and love it... have never tried boxersise tho.... i love just puching the thing haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.