• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KARATE

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
hello, off topic as usual.lol

im off to karate tonight for the first time. cant wait. its a 2 hour session so gonna be dying by the end of it.

love martial arts. used to do judo when i was younger and im a qualified boxercise instructor so time for a new challenge.

any1 else have any fitness related challenges?

x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tafflass

Silver Member
S: 22st4.0lb C: 17st2lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 5st2lb(23.08%)
i have a challenge to get fit alright lol x

i am seriously lazy and just can't do it.running around after Charys is quite mentally draining and can't quite find it in me to exercise.

was saying to my mum earlier that i wanna join curves and maybe do yoga at some point.prob after crimbo when i'm not so skint now.

i admire you for doing karate and everything else though hun x

S: 17st2lb C: 16st3lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st13lb(5.42%)
ive been going swimming wiv my 6 yr old and ive had 2 sessions with a personal trainer, expensive but id only of spent the money on takeaways, and deserts, my goal is to join my kids taekwondo class i used to do it as well as judo many years ago, well done on yr achievments so far

hello, off topic as usual.lol

im off to karate tonight for the first time. cant wait. its a 2 hour session so gonna be dying by the end of it.

love martial arts. used to do judo when i was younger and im a qualified boxercise instructor so time for a new challenge.

any1 else have any fitness related challenges?

x x
Oh very good Jenny, let me know how you get on..

oh i love boxing, have a punch bag thingy on a spring in my apartment, well take it in and out of my store room and love it... have never tried boxersise tho.... i love just puching the thing haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Old Introductions 10
Fitness Health and Exercise 4