Karen Millen Dress! The beginning of thin clothes...

Wow! Thank you everyone - I'm so touched.

I just never thought that I would be here - I'm quite overwhelmed.

ISOM - I'm already quite in debt - so I know what that sigh feels like - so I am being cautious...I can wear the dress for work for the next couple of months - I would have had to get a suit but this is smart enough.

AJ - I'm trying to buy things carefully (this dress will take me through another 3-4 inches off my major body parts I hope) as I shrink and I'm also a keen seamstress - I've almost finished a fitted summer dress - I go on holiday in a week and it's been annoying spending money on clothes that I know won't fit me in a month - so I went to Peacocks and bought a lot of over dresses and cheap vests that will be quite forgiving as I shrink in the summer - I'll save my money for the serious purchases in the autumn when I'm at my real weight.

Everyone else - thank you so much for everything you've said and your support - it was quite a big deal putting my real day one pictures up. My LLC reminded me that even up until the 5th week I was still talking as if I would screw it all up...I really didn't believe that I could do it. I gave myself a month. It's been hard but I've stuck to it for grim death - and now I'm starting to see why. I feel thin for the first time in years.

Congratulations! A whole new world (of shopping) awaits you!

Enjoy!

Mrs L xxxxxxxxx

Indeedy. Well done. I'm just excited thinking about it!

Well done Cerulean - looks fab! Went on a bit of a splurge myself last week. Nothing like a bit of shopping to lift the spirits! :D

Back