Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Woooo well done girl?

I weigh in on a Wednesday (although it'll be Tuesday this week as I have to go on an overnight team building thing with my new job Tuesday-Wednesday so won't be near the scales Wednesday morning).

Don't know how much I want to lose but I'd like to know off three stones and then I'll decide if I want to lose more. Hubby-to-be is worried my bosoms will disappear if I lose too much :)

Well done xx

Thanks guys. So, as I said, I'll be weighing in tomorrow instead of Wednesday this week as I am starting my new job today and have to do a team building thing which is an overnight stay in a hotel.

I'm not in control of my food at all this week - will be on training courses with lunch provided and, like I said, overnight Tuesday in a hotel so might have to guesstimate a lot of my points.

I'm worried I might not be able to stick within points this week as well but I'm going to have a jolly good try and I've warned HI that I'll be needing veggie-based low point meals in the evenings so fingers crossed.

good luck :) xx

Karen - good luck tomorrow! Tuesday is my day too! Fingers crossed!!!

Hi guys. Have weighed in and lost another 3lbs, making 8lbs in two weeks :)

I'm well happy and hoping this will give me the impetus to stick with it this week even though I'm not going to be in control of what I get to eat from now till Friday.

well done hunni say ur over the moon xxxx

Woooooooooooo - silver 7 eh? Get you! x

Hi all. Back from my team building and I have not done very well at sticking to it at all!

But, I have five days to be good before my weigh in next week so time to knuckle back down and get back on track.

dont worry hunni just jump back on it even balance ur self out to sts and ull be grand xx chin up

Dont worry hun, must have been hard when your used to cooking your own food. Youl be fine and flush it out with loadsa water sweetie :)

Thanks guys. Tried to stick to 19 points today so I can make up for it a bit before next WI. It's just gone eight and my points are all gone for today but I'm not hungry so hoping I can manage on 19 points a day every day till Wednesday and try and pull it back a bit.

How you finding 19? I have that everyday :( x x x x

Back