Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Not doing too bad on 19. Making 0 point curry for tea and got some rhubarb which I'm going to stew with some Splenda and that's 0 points as well.

Stayed in bed till lunchtime so that solved the breakfast problem lol

Im bang on, but now will have to not eat a thing for the rest of te night! but i have my gum and water and will be on here later, does anyone fancy a natter later to stop us all from munching out and going over points?!

I'm on 19 a day too...some days are better than others! :)x But it is totally doable when your body gets used to it and you eat veg!

Well I had a really good weekend. Stuck to 19 points a day and yesterday managed to have a chinese and still stay within points. I was very proud of myself as OH wanted pizza but then I remembered that the Chinese is next door to the pizza place so he had pizza and I had chow mein :)

Still v worried about weigh-in on Wednesday though as I had SUCH a bad start to the week.

Youl ne fine! youve done really well despite the start of it, you have till ednesday so calm down woman - youl defitely get a loss. Just stick to your points. youve done grand!xxx

Thank you. I'm still worried about weigh-in. I was a total pig at my OH's sister's house last Thursday. She's a really good cook and I ate so much my tummy hurt.

LOL. Went too far the other day yesterday. Had a long and stressful day at work and only managed to eat 13 points. Went to bed at nine o'clock and I'm still tired this morning! Just setting off to work now.

i no thats saving a couple extra than ya should...but it might just help ya spec if ya had a blow out!! ull be grand hunni and def have a loss xxx

Youll be grand hunny dont worry! Im sure your doing great making up for it now. Just drink lots of water!

Any chance you would post your recepie for the 0 point curry???? Please :p

Hi all

Good day I think. I've only got one point left today and it's just gone 8pm so I think I'll have a hot chocolate in a little while.

My 0 point curry recipe is (no weights or measurements so it's a bit hit and miss, I'm afraid):

- a range of 0 point veg (I like to use onions, peppers, mushrooms and butternut squash)
- a carton of passata
- a dessertspoon or so of curry powder
- a good handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- bouillon powder or a veggie stock cube

Chop the onion into rough chunks (not too small) and saute for a few minutes in a little bit of water with bouillon or stock cube in it. Add the rest of the chopped veg and pour in enough passata to get it reasonably wet (scientific this, innit?). Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 20 minutes or so until the veg is soft. Stir in the curry powder (it should thicken up as soon as you do this) and cook for a further five minutes. Add the chopped coriander leaves, stir in and serve.

That sounds lovely Karen! il hve to try it, but id have to put some quorn in mine, im a meat lover!!
I had salmon for tea with new pots and rice, was 8 points,was quite nice!

I often have it made with sweet potato but then it has points of course. It's lovely with rice and lentils mixed together.

Good morning guys. Just a quick post as I'm getting ready for work but I just did my WI and I stayed the same. I'm disappointed in some ways but I know it could have been worse because I was SOOO bad last Thursday and Friday (ok, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). So having my 19 points a day since then at least did some damage limitation. Glad to be back at 23 points today though :)

Here's hoping for a good loss next week.

Aww so however you look at it maybe you were lucky to stay the same kare. But you did sign up for 100% club so if its pissed you off as much as it did me on monday then stick with the plan all week and we will have our losses next week!
God im a bossy boots, slap me and gag me!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

dont worry hunni yall have that scales shifting next week!! enjoy work and be good xxx

After a bad few days, sts is great. Well done. Be proud! x

I am lucky to have sts but I'm proud of myself for reducing my points and sticking to it after my tumble from the wagon.

Just remembered I'm off on holiday next Monday so gonna do 100% and WI on Monday before I set off. So it'll be a short week this week but a good one :)

Back