Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Wow you look fab! ^.^

You can see your red shoes poking out at the bottom :D

xx

Thanks guys. Jenni, there's a pic somewhere of my shoes abandoned in a fireplace as they were too high for me to wear for long.

We haven't seen all the pics yet but I'll post that one up when I get it just for you (and Donna who has been coveting the shoes greatly).

Karen, you look amazing! Absolutely beautiful :) Love the sari. Glad you had a fab honeymoon - I love the lake district - my second favourite place to go away to :D

You do look beautiful! So happy and contented, beautiful photographs :)

Hi

Glad you had a beautiful day. Your sari is just stunning, absolutely gorgeous!! Everyone looks so happy in your pics too!

xx

Donna! You're here! I will post the shoe pix as soon as I get them.

You can have the shoes as well if you want - they cripple me!

Hun, not been about much but i now have in writing -the shoes are mine!!!!!! Shoes are a bit like dieting - no pain no gain!!!!!

Sounds like you are on cloud 9, so pleased it all went well xx

You look so in love in those photos - and I am guessing that's your lad in a couple of them...he even looks really proud of you both which is just lovely to see.

Sari looks stunning and you can really carry it off. Beautiful. xx

Oh hun you look absolutely stunning and so happy x

Looks as though you have had a great time and love your pics.

Where did you see the polecat? And where did you stay? I'm going to the Lakes on Saturday
Irene x

Last edited:
The photos youve got up are lovely :) .. looks like a trully wonderful day xx

Wooooo, welcome back Mum! How are you hunni? Have to say your sari was amazing...so beautiful.... looks like you had a truely fabulous day and I am so pleased everything went well. :) x x x muchos loves to you.... x x x x

Back