Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi

well done on the food list for today, so what, you had some hob nobs - they are flippin lush & all counted for, so no probs - good for you xx

Well done on reigning it back in! I love hobnobs, mmmm, but fortunately I am a creature of habit. There's stuff I love but never buy because I just never think about it.. biscuits, cheese, cakes.. phew.

Hi Karen,
Great to see you back posting. How are you hunni?

Hi Karen
Can you tell me how you make the 0 point curry that you've mentioned please it sounds yummy

I'm also intrigued about this curry - sounds really nice :D

Really well done on counting the hob nobs - all 10 points of them :eek: I wouldn't have! :p

Hope your tests show something up that's got a better treatment success rate than 10% :eek:

xx

Hey my lovely. I hope you are having a good day! :) xxx

Wow, so many visitors, thanks guys.

I love my 0 point curry. I saute a chopped onion in a little water then add a butternut squash, cut into bitesized chunks, some sliced mushrooms and a carton of passata. Simmer it all till the veg is tender then add two desserspoons of curry powder and a handful of chopped fresh coriander. Yum. If I have points to spare, I put some coconut milk in but it doesn't need it.

yum Karen, that sounds lovely!

I like it :)

So far today I have had a Ryvita bar and some fruit salad (1.5) and penne arrabiata and garlic bread for lunch at a pub (estimated points 8). Ryvitas and tofu-cream-cheese and tomatoes and more fruit salad for tea (5.5) which leaves me with 7 points to spend on popcorn and treats at the cinema (off to see The Taking of Pelham 123).

Three pounds off - woo hoo!!!

Food for today so far:
- breakfast: banana and ryvita bar - 2.5
- lunch: home made carrot and coriander soup with nice bread - 5
- snacks: rasperry ruffles - 5

Which leaves me 10.5 points for later, haven't decided what I'm having yet.

We were going to take the boat out today but the weather is too disgusting so I'm surfing the net and trying to muster up some enthusiasm for cleaning :)

Well done !!!

3lb is fabtastic - If I lose that this week I will soooooooooooooo happy xx

Thats a great loss Karen well done you. Hoping this week is just as successful

Take care

M

Back