Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hello hun,
How are you today? Are you back on track now? You will have that 1lb off next week x

Right wheres my buddy for the week!! I hope your having a good day :D

Thanks Ruth. I started off well and then got side-tracked by holidays but I'm on the case this week and hoping for a good loss x

Hows it going missy??? Got over the home time blues yet? I hate england - sucks bottom. x

Hi Lou and Lou - ha ha

Going well I think although I seem to have lots of food to eat even though I'm staying within my points so I'm getting a bit paranoid that I'm not calculating them properly. I must be though as I'm using the WW calculator.

Hey karen, hun just weigh everything and use the calc! Do you thinks it looking good for wednesday though/

What are you hoping to lsoe though? im hoping to be on the 16s

I don't know - I feel REALLY full and bloated and I know that, in the past, when I have felt like this, I have gained.

I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say I am sticking to it 100% this week - have not cheated once since Wednesday but I feel HUGE.

OH says I don't drink enough water so I've got a bottle next to me here.

I'd like to lose 2lbs this week if I can. If I want to get to target in time for my wedding, I need to lose 7lb a month!

I havent vheated intentionally, i went to a bbq yeaterday and ate a few bits and didnt pig myself though and i had a piece of choc cake and i counted that whole bbq as my points so hopefully im under as i didnt go silly, am hoping for a 1.5 - 2lb loss this week! would be happy with any thing though really

Hi guys

Haven't posted for a while - v v busy in new job and just knackered at night!

Hoping for good WI tomorrow, bit nervous because I still feel full and bloated but I have been very well behaved this week so fingers crossed.

Hi guys

Haven't posted for a while - v v busy in new job and just knackered at night!

Hoping for good WI tomorrow, bit nervous because I still feel full and bloated but I have been very well behaved this week so fingers crossed.

Oooh, i know how that feels, i have been going to bed at like 9 each night!

Good luck for WI, im sure you will have done fine hun. Fingers crossed for you xx

hey Karen waitin to hear how youve got on at w.i today :)

Hi guys. Well, I lost the pound that I put on last week. I'm mildly disappointed as I have been really good this week so thought I would have done better than that.

Back