Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi peops I'm home! Sarah texted me with some of your losses so will go through all the threads now and congratulate you all.

Glad I don't have to WI till Wednesday as I've not been as good as I would have liked. Breakfast was 19 points (but at least I did point it!). OH said you don't have to eat it all just because it's there. I said I didn't get to the size I am by not eating everything that was put in front of me lol.

I have at least done shed-loads of walking - in fact my blisters have blisters!

Had naughty take-away pizza when we got back last night - still on holiday mode - but back on track today and going to stick to 19 points a day till Wednesday.

Gonna enjoy catching up on all your posts now.

Hello Hun
Glad to see your back ,did you have a good time? dont worry about the diet just re start now your back!

I was fine - until my son bit me a few mins ago and he bit my upper inner arm and omg **** me it really hurts! The little **** lol :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Buit apart from that im fine! and glad you had a good holiday!

Ouch! Thanks. There's loads gone on here while I've been away.

Thanks Gemma - I seem to be having no trouble getting back into it thank goodness. I'm determined to be wearing shorts on holiday this time next year :)

HEEELLLLLOOOO!!! Welcome home hun! Hope you had a fab time???? Looking forward to your WI? Or are u worried? I had lunch out yesterday - a chicken/goats cheese salad from pizza express, then topped it off with a chocolate supreme ice cream thing - had bread and wine so I am thinking 30 points - just for lunch - then had taco's in the evening with bf....oh god!!! Have 5 points for today!! Gonna have to get into my 0pt soups and currys before tuesday WI!!! x

Hi guys. I'm fine thanks Paula - trying to get back on track enough so I'm not too horrified at WI on Wednesday.

Lou, I LOVE pizza express - ate about 40 points worth of food the last time I was there though!

One thing this holiday has shown me is that I don't want to be covering up on the beach any more! We're off to Devon in six weeks and I'm determined to lose another stone by then!!!

Pizzzzzzzzza express is the nuts.... Do you have the eating out guide? I really want to know the points for a pollo salad and the ice cream with brownies!! I was a piggy wiggy! You have a nice time princess? x x x

I don't have the eating out guide and noreen's site doesn't have pizza express as they refused to give her their nutritional information (miserable gits).

I did have a lovely time - far too much food and the week went too quickly though. Yucky work tomorrow :(

Im going to get the eating out guide and that off the weight watchers shop when i do a order of toffee bars loooooool. Hhheard lots of people find it massively helpful.

Hello Karen
Glad you had a good time away,you should be wearing shorts anyway,there are many bigger people then us out there i no that!! I have seen some of them,they dont care and we do!
How are you today? xx

I think I may have a tummy bug - everything I eat seems to go right through me. Mind you, with WI on Wednesday this may be no bad thing lol.

You're right about the shorts - I saw loads of people on the beach who were bigger than me and wearing less clothes than me.

Still couldn't do it myself tho!

Karen me and you are the same hun i couldnt! I am at work making out to work! But its my bosses day off so who cares!!

Lol. First day back after hols so loads to do but can't get motivated. I did plough through 109 e-mails though. Well, I read them.

Bloody hell 109? you are popular! all my email is some gits trying to sell my stuff or con me!

I don't know if popular is the word - they're my work e-mails so it's usually people trying to dump work on me!

Back