Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

21lbs to go1

Hello all. Well I've been saying for ages I will start a diary, but decided now is the time as I'm getting a bit lazy about the points. 2 weeks off for me as well at the moment, so hard to get the momentum for exercise. When I work I find it easier to go swimming straight after work, but during the hols there's loads of kids dive bombing you, so I won't go (good excuse eh!). Hubby and youngest son on footie trip in spain this weekend, so quite peaceful and I must admit I am enjoying doing what I want when I want. Still got 2 older sons at home, but they're both out a lot, so just me and the dogs :)

Will write my points later

Hi Karen, lovely to see you have a diary, must admit ive had a nose for yours before and not found one :D
xx

Glad my diary's being noticed. On my own tonight, as hub and son in spain, as mentioned before and other 2 sons gone out, so me and 2 dogs!! Just had tesco lighter choice chicken lasagne. Was looking forward to it with salad but disappointed as quite tasteless.
Hub just rang from spain. Told him not to drink too much as he was quite ill last summer and i worry about his health, but he said it's too late he's already had too much. That would explain the constant rambling of him talking to others in the background when he's meant to be talking to me :copon:. Spoke to son and he's quite happy. They've gone in big group on a footie tour so at least they're having fun.
My trip with the girlies to spain is end of June - yippee:D always have a great laugh.
Nothing on tele so might go and paint ceiling in downstairs loo. Am on mission to decorate it before hub comes home on monday.

Last edited:
Hello and glad youve started a diary...
Enjoy the peace and bet your sooooooooo looking forward to your girlie hols!!
have a nice evening.xx

Thanks Fuzzy will enjoy my evening - am watching Indecent Proposal - Robert Redford, bit rugged face, but cor!

Jess - I live in Woking

How do I do quotes?

How do I change my thread title?

Ooh, I work in Woking McDs (shopping centre). I lived there for a year but now live in Addlestone.

To quote press the "quote" button under the comment you want to quote. Multiquote is a + button, press for each comment you want then reply as normal. Change title by double clicking the thing that looks like a white notebook at the side of the title.

Small world! Don't really to to mcd's only the one by station really late at night if been to london and catch late train home - will eat anything at that time!

yaaaaaaaay about time you slowpoke! whereve you been lately? you've been really quiet :( missed you about.

hope you enjoy your quieter house for the next few days :) xxx

Hello Rachel, nice to know i've been missed. I've been lurking on the site but felt fed up and didn't feel like posting. Work has been getting to me but have had this week and got next week off :D - hard life i know!, so am more chilled:cool: It's lovely being on my own on a saturday - can't remember last time it happened. Coming to the end of indecent proposal and really, robert redford is quite lush!! (god hub's only been gone since yesterday and i'm drooling over other men!!:eek:)

Have decided to take a leaf out of everyone else's diaries who pre-point (especially Rachel - terribly organised).

B: Highlights choc drink (1)
WW yoghurt - half
L: WW mushroom soup, choc mousse - 3 half
D: WW Bacon & leek quiche & salad 5 and half
S: Apple, highlights, yoghurt - 2

12 and half

Much of my menu you will see is pre-bought meals. Now i'm not a totally lazy mare, I do cook my family fresh meals (honestly), but i can't be arsed too cook them meals and point another meal for me, so while this lasts I will just have to live on package food myself. Got a roast on Monday though when hub and son come home - yummy

Have only just got showered and ready for the day! Am just about to paint the downstairs loo ceiling, so probably will end up with paint splattered all over me (why did i shower and put the war paint on before i painted???). I think a tescos bag will come in handy over the head. Trouble is, i forget i've got paint on me and no one else in house tells me and lets me go out with it on me. Bit like going out with lipstick plastered all over my teeth, 4 other people in the house, no one notices so i go out like it.

Got all my painting gear on but son has just put film on that looks good, so might postpone for couple hours!!! Hope everyone has a good day.

Hey there only just spotted your diary!

Sounds like you've been enjoying some time on ur own.....and drooling over other men ;oO he he! Its nice to dream though me thinks ;o)

Wonders will you get the painting done or treat urself too a totally relaxing wk end and why not when OH is in Spain. Your trip in June sounds fab I love girlie holidays I usually have one every other year to Turkey sadly this is the year I dont but hey there's next year to look forward too ;o) xxx

Hi Tracey. Loving my weekend (yes i do miss hub and son, but still nice to only think about myself). Painting not going well. Watched one film when meant to be painting the ceiling. Now watching beaches with bette midler. Got my painting gear on ready though....

Funny old day today. Sat down to watch Beaches, which i seemed to remember i enjoyed years ago but today found it dragged on and on and on and was quite depressing:cry: Anyway, got changed back out of my changing clothes even though i hadn't picked up a paint brush and went into town shopping. Came back with new towels for toilet which i hadn't yet even started to paint:eek: Anyway, ashamed of my lack of work, i changed again into painting gear and did the deed - ceiling painted - yeh! Dominos delivered pizza for other 2 sons and i had a ww quiche and salad :angel:
Anyway, watching film now (another..) won't be late to bed as busy day tommorrow - paint the walls and cut the dogs hair and bath them both:doggy:.
Nearly forgot:
B: ww yoghurt & hot choc - 1.5
L : ww mushroom soup & choc mousse 3
D : ww quiche & salad & choc mousse 7
S: hot choc, apple, half a galaxy bar - 5
See, I can't avoid chocolate during the day!
Total 15.5

Up earlyish to get jobs done - I know its easter sunday, but no one here till tommorrow so roast etc tommorrow. Painted the walls of the loo and decided i don't like it so have repainted tonight with magnolia (exciting i know). Gave the two dogs hair cuts and showers with was mayem. My oldest dog, a yorkie poo (half poodle half yorkshire terrier) doesnt like having a hair cut so i have to put a muzzle on her. Trouble is when muzzle comes off she is shorn all over but her face is still full of her - son says she looks like colonel mustard from cludeo.
Anyway good day foodwide as been busy.
B Hot x bun - 3
L Bag of crisps - 3
Dinner - ww quiche and salad 5.5
S - 2 hot choc, apple, couple chocs 4
Total 15.5
Hubby and young son home tommorrow!!:D

Back