Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

Hi hon
A big congrats on your loss :D Bet ur over the moon as its on the move again!

Hope sons eye and hubbys ankle on the mend xxx
Hi Tracey, yes I'm well chuffed about weight shifting at last. Hubby and son on mend. Stitches out tommorrow then he wants to play footie again Saturday:eek: - again, utter madness!!

well done on your 2lbs, thats amazing - good luck with the rest of your weight before you fly.. you fly 3 days before i do, so we've both gotta be really good :) xxx

Thanks Rachel - yes I do want to shift some more before I fly off to the sun. Am looking forward to having a little bit less flesh showing:eek: Where are you going, I know you've said before but with everyone talking about hols I've forgotten. xx

Hey Karen well done on your weight loss well done you xx

So sorry to hear about your hubbie (I had to read that bit twice about the egg!) hope your son feels better soon!

Here's to another good week!

Hi, thanks for your congrats, yes everyone is recovering, dread to think what else they will do. Son is a bit of a walking disaster! xx

Hiya Karen.
Congrats on the weightloss this week..
Good luck nursing the big boy with his poorly ankle(my OH shattered his last July).
Hope DS is on the mend too..xx

Congrats on your loss, Good luck for the coming week xx

well done babes - u must be so chuffed!!! keep doin what ur doin cos its obviously workin.... half stone by ur hols - no problem xxxx

Hi Karen

Just popping in to say hello, haven't managed to get on much this last week so making up for it now and catching up with everyone's diaries. Hope you're accident prone house and seen no more hospital visits and everyone is on the mend!!

Congrats on your 2lb loss by the way - well deserved!!!

x

Hi Karen

Just popping in to say hello, haven't managed to get on much this last week so making up for it now and catching up with everyone's diaries. Hope you're accident prone house and seen no more hospital visits and everyone is on the mend!!

Congrats on your 2lb loss by the way - well deserved!!!

x

Hi Joanne, yes my family is a bit of a disaster at the moment! Son's stitches taken out on Friday - cut cleared up really well which is just as well as he's in the middle of his AS exams.

Sorry haven't been updating much lately but have been really busy.

Am still trying to keep on track with the food so hopefully I will loose again this week. Am also getting down on the floor regularly:eek: - now now, doing sit ups!! I have taken a leaf out of Joanne's diary and am trying to tight up the old tum. Am also doing toning exercises. I used to do them before and think they do work eventually.

Only this week to go and then half term - horray:greenapple: I feel cheated though, why do they put a bank hol Monday at beginning of half term. With everyone else off work I don't feel I'm getting the full week off (not too selfish am I??).
B - Sugar puffs - 2
L - ww veg soup & choc mousse - 3.5
D - ww quiche & tiny half of jacket spud & salad = 7
S - 2 plums, ww yoghurt, hot choc 2
Total - 14.5

Haven't been doing ap points really. I walk the dogs most days:chores016: and swim and do toning exercises, but think they will muck me up.
Hope everyone has a good week xx

Have a good week :) ... Walking the pooches is as good an exercise as any...Maybe I need to make a dog out of a carrier bag stuffed with paper and a lead (can ya tell what it is yet? lmao!!!) and get dog walking :D

Hey Karen hope the family is getting back on track... your food plan sounds yummy!!! Id get a dog bt Im scared of them :( Have two cats and sure they dont like been on leads!

Hope you have a good week!

Hi there Karen - well done you on the toning I really need to get and do some of that too!!

Hope your having a good week hun x

Have a good week :) ... Walking the pooches is as good an exercise as any...Maybe I need to make a dog out of a carrier bag stuffed with paper and a lead (can ya tell what it is yet? lmao!!!) and get dog walking :D

Haha - thought of you dragging a bag around - at least you won't have to pick up its poops! xx
Hey Karen hope the family is getting back on track... your food plan sounds yummy!!! Id get a dog bt Im scared of them :( Have two cats and sure they dont like been on leads!

Hope you have a good week!

I'm scared of cats and they seem to know that so come to me:eek: xx
Belated well done on the 2lbs :)

Hi there Karen - well done you on the toning I really need to get and do some of that too!!

Hope your having a good week hun x

My tummy's hurting today xx
Hiya Karen just bobbing by to say hello and well done on the toning..
Have a nice day xx

Thank you Fuzzy, just following your good example with exercise. xx

Right nothing to say about diet but got to get something off my chest or I will burst... Took the dogs down the park and was just about to leave when one of them did a poop so I of course went to pick it up in bag an put in bin. In this time my little cavalier found another dog on a lead just entering the park and went to say hello. When I called him over for his lead the grumpy lady mumbled
"thanks for that",
at which point I said "what".
She said my dog had bad manners:eek:
"What do you mean", I said.
"Dogs off the lead should never come to a dog on the lead", she said (err what??).
My little dog is very harmless and only did a little trot around hers, so it was very uncalled for. Now I'm not an aggressive person, but I was not happy. She was still mumbling so I called her a "stupid b***h, who should p**s off to another park to walk her stupid dog.

Can't understand this nonsense. I wouldn't have let my other dog go over as she doesn't like other dogs, but little cavie wouldn't hurt a fly and doesn't go directly over to the dog, he just dances around excitedly!!

Thanks for letting my express my anger. Was a bit p****d off as work rang me up on my day off to talk about something a problem which they were trying to hook onto me. Grrrrrr - large g&t in order tonight me thinks.

Hope everyone else had a better day than me xxx

Ooops. Some people are just rules mad - who ever heard of etiquette for dogs!!!

Well done on your 2lbs off - sorry I am a bit late :eek:

Thanks Rosie - I know, I shall be expecting my dogs to say please and thank you in future. Some folk are strange, especially as no harm was being done. I could understand it if dog was barking or being annoying but he was doing nothing - rant rant.......xx

I suppose she has a point, but more the fact that the dog could be on the lead as it's vicious or something and could attack your dog. But I don't see why she got so uppity if your dog wasn't doing any harm and her dog wasn't bothered.

I think you had to be there to appreciate how rude she had been to me about my dog when he was only trotting around as dogs do sussing out the situtation, not even within several metres as he is very shy but just wanting to say hello from a distance!. I can appreciate other people have dogs with probs as my other dog has fear aggression and wears a special collar which has a remote I can press with gives a little beep if she gets a bit stressy and it corrects her behaviour. My little one was just trotting around the park as dogs always do, the lady was well out of order, hence my out of character reaction to her. Anyway, I'm over it now, if she doesn't want to come across other dogs, don't go to a public park!!:chores016:

Eee theres nowt as queer as folks!!!LOL
Ive met some peeps like that when my dog has been on her lead!!
Hope you are all calm now karen and had a likkle G+T..
Hope you enjoy your dog walking tomoz..have a lovely day xx :)

Sorry to here about that rude old bag! Don't let her ruin your day, well night now! Congrats on the toning, hope tomorrows a better day xx

Back