Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

Hey there hope you have a lovely time at Butlins hon, don't worry too much about goin over points u are on hol after all xxx

Hey there hope you have a lovely time at Butlins hon, don't worry too much about goin over points u are on hol after all xxx
Hi Tracey, thanks for finding my post many pages away from page 1! Had a great time at Butlins and wasn't too bad with the food as there is such a good choice. Very busy there as whole place taken over by the footie tournament. Very good friends with the team parents so lots of late nights drinking and chatting.
Had first aid course yesterday and thought I was in the wrong place when we had to do introductions with names and hobbies etc. Chap next to me introduced his name followed by the fact he is a christian!! Whats all that about??!! Anyway, course was quite funny as there was a really dippy girl, which was quite entertaining.
Not much else to say I'm afraid, just the normal boring family bits going on. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend - another one soon :) x

Any ideas pleeeese:confused: I have been good for last 2 weeks, the odd naughtie, but nothing to add major points and am not loosing anything. I am also swimming and have just started jogging again, so am really doing everything except starving myself! I know everyone gets to a level when they find it hard to go any further but its been going on too long now:mad: Thankyou in advance for any help x

Hi Karen

How odd the man introducing himself then adding on he was a christian, you know there are a lot of teachers that do that outside school. They feel the need to tell you they are a teacher now whats that all about!!!

Anyway I always swear by drinking tonnes of water, i definately notice a difference in the scales when im on the ball with the water!! Failing that just have a bloody good pig out. I had a blow out at london few weeks back, put on 4lbs but seems to have given my metabolism a shake up! Don't fret tho, you'll get there!!
x

Hmmm I've had sts for 5weeks in a row with no rhyme or reason behind it hun!

Try diff evening meal choices and try swapping bread for crisp breads if you usually have sarnies for lunch also alternate your breakfast choices! I tried it all and eventually started losing again but not sure what worked or if it was just my body adjusting in its own time :confused:

Just don't give up hun it will move again and hopefully sooner rather than later xxx

Hiya Karen,Ditto what everyone else has said really...
1.Track everything.
2.Try and earn at least 3 AP's per day.
3.Drink loads water.
4.Try measuring yourself,i have found some weeks of STS i have lost several inches!!.
5.Mix up your exercise if you can too.
6.Try snacking on fruit only..
Good luck im sure the scales will reward you very soon.xx :)

yeah i say try it all - anything worth a shot- dont give in honey - people to stall for all sorts of reasons so battle thru - i promise that if u stick the plan plus the exercise then before long u will start losing again - its the simple scientific principle- more calories out than calories in - so if u do that long enough ur body will drop lbs it has no choice- stick at it xxx

Hmmm I've had sts for 5weeks in a row with no rhyme or reason behind it hun!

Try diff evening meal choices and try swapping bread for crisp breads if you usually have sarnies for lunch also alternate your breakfast choices! I tried it all and eventually started losing again but not sure what worked or if it was just my body adjusting in its own time :confused:

Just don't give up hun it will move again and hopefully sooner rather than later xxx
Thanks for advice Tracey, I'm glad someone else has been in the same boat. I won't give up as I think as I get older (i'm not THAT old!!), it will get harder so need to do it now before I get middle age spread:eek: x

Hiya Karen,Ditto what everyone else has said really...
1.Track everything.
2.Try and earn at least 3 AP's per day.
3.Drink loads water.
4.Try measuring yourself,i have found some weeks of STS i have lost several inches!!.
5.Mix up your exercise if you can too.
6.Try snacking on fruit only..
Good luck im sure the scales will reward you very soon.xx :)
Thanks Fuzzy, I am going to make a big effort to drink more water as am doing everything else I should:( x

Listen to fuzzy-she knows what she's doing!!
Oh yes, Fuzzy is a wise weight watcher!! You're right with the amount she has lost she certainly knows what she's up to x

yeah i say try it all - anything worth a shot- dont give in honey - people to stall for all sorts of reasons so battle thru - i promise that if u stick the plan plus the exercise then before long u will start losing again - its the simple scientific principle- more calories out than calories in - so if u do that long enough ur body will drop lbs it has no choice- stick at it xxx
Hi Gabby, yes I will keep battling (sounds hard work though), and will wait for the lbs to drop off - hummmmm (i'm waiting:confused:) x
Felt really rough today and didn't want to go to work but did go and actually feel better know I've been, which is a bit strange. Will come back on later as son wants his hair cut (I'm not a hair dresser, but they always look ok!!) x

Hi

No other advice from ... but just wanted to let you know I feel your pain. It is so frustration when you're being a dieting angel and you don't see the results.

Here's hoping the scales move for us next week!!

Twigs
xx

Hi Karen

How odd the man introducing himself then adding on he was a christian, you know there are a lot of teachers that do that outside school. They feel the need to tell you they are a teacher now whats that all about!!!

Anyway I always swear by drinking tonnes of water, i definately notice a difference in the scales when im on the ball with the water!! Failing that just have a bloody good pig out. I had a blow out at london few weeks back, put on 4lbs but seems to have given my metabolism a shake up! Don't fret tho, you'll get there!!
x
Re wierd christian man - I know, I felt like I should be saying Hi I'm Karen, I'm a weight watcher!
Pig out does seem really tempting but I'm still in the being good zone and don't want to fall off it. x

Keep going Karen you can do it hunny. I no how hard it can be with you keep getting sts/.
Thanks Gemma, I know you've been frustrated before when you've sts for a while. x

Hi

No other advice from ... but just wanted to let you know I feel your pain. It is so frustration when you're being a dieting angel and you don't see the results.

Here's hoping the scales move for us next week!!

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twigs for feeling my pain:hug99: I'm going to still at being an angel though, and hope some of this bloody fat falls off soon! x

also just noticed how close u are to ur goal - the last 10lbs are bound to be harder than the 1st 10lbs - keep going - im trying to get the last bit off too - we can all encourage each other - stay positive xxx

also just noticed how close u are to ur goal - the last 10lbs are bound to be harder than the 1st 10lbs - keep going - im trying to get the last bit off too - we can all encourage each other - stay positive xxx
I know, the nearer you are to your ideal weight, the harder it is to loose it, but I'm sure it will go eventually xx

Hiya just checking in to see how your day went today...stick with it hunny you will be rewarded,its bloomin hard the last bit,my scales dont seem to be budging either!!
xx

Hiya,

Can't really add any more to the fab advice above, just wanted to say that I know how utterly frustrating it is when you're doing all you can to lose and you STS! Just keep at it, mix it up a bit, and it WILL go!

Sha
xxxx
Thanks sharon for sharing my frustration, but yes I will keep plodding away in the hope that it will melt off me!
xx

Hiya just checking in to see how your day went today...stick with it hunny you will be rewarded,its bloomin hard the last bit,my scales dont seem to be budging either!!
xx
Hi Fuzzy, am fine with the diet and have adjusted to eating different to the rest of the family (all males so they don't want ww pointed meals!), but am going to up my water intake as you suggested. Am not really a water person but am going to give it a go xx

Tommorrow's food:

B - ww yoghurt .5
L - ww soup & choc mousse 2.5
D - ww quiche & salad 5.5
S - apple & 2 satsumas 1.5
Total - 9

Will try to go down some points and see what happens. Bound to eat a couple more but will fill up with water and have a trot on sons treadmill.

Back