karens diary !

Well done!!

Did you speak to Tracey about the water? What did she say?

2.8lbs a week would still give you a 11.2lbs a month loss - just shy of a stone! Not many other diets can promise you that!

she said that 1 litre of water weights 2 1/2 pounds so if i drank 4 litres and weighed myself i would appear heavier , and should have kept drinking not worried , i stopped drinking after i weighed myself and it said id put on 7 pounds on friday i would have pee'd it out regardless lol hope that made sense , so basically i need to put away my scales , im obsessed i get on them everytime i go in the bathroom so as of tonight they have been banished :) x

It still isn't bad - nearly 3 lb. As you say in any other diet that would be a huge loss for one week. Other than the first week I don't generally do too much more than that on vlcd anyway. Still if you're used to more it can leave you a little flat I'm sure. I bet you get a monster lose next week to make up for it.

Hey don't be disappointed it's a good loss! I don't really drink water the day I get weighed it's a struggle for me on any other day so for me any excuse to not have it is a good one!

You will find you have slightly lower losses some weeks than others but it isn't often you don't hit the stone per month. I would also think about the fact that on any other diet you probably would have jumped for joy hitting 2.8lb this should be no different hun.

Seriously step away from the scales the way it messes with your head doesn't make it worth it!

Remember it's another couple of pounds gone forever xx

Thanks for your positive words ladyt really helps , its funny how when you say to yourself its not that bad it has more of an effect hen someone else writes it :) have a great week xx

Well done Karen. I used to weigh myself like you but became obsessed so before I started LL I threw them away.

Thanks maddie , i literally argue with the scales its like they talk to me , comeeeeee on get on you know you want to lol .. good luck this week x

Thanks for your positive words ladyt really helps , its funny how when you say to yourself its not that bad it has more of an effect hen someone else writes it :) have a great week xx

Hiya hun, yeah I know what you mean, I am all too good at offering advice, but often forget to take it on board myself lol guess we are all guilty of that one! xx

Some nice steady losses there Karen, doing well lovely girl. Think how much that is going to add up to by Christmas, and they are guarenteed if you follow the plan x

Week 6 : This week has been the easiest by far , have been managing to cook for the family without wanting to throw myself under the nearest bus lol ive also go to grips with water this week :D trying to pluck up the courage to take the kids swimming today thus far ive not been swayed but ive got a couple of hours to talk myself in to it yet ... hope everyone is having a great week !! weigh in tomorrow xx

Good luck for tomorrow Karen! See you there!

that's awesome karen, well done

Aw go on, I bet you are jumping up and down and have a big smile on your face...I would...:wee:

Back