karens diary !

How are you getting on with the sunshine orange, Karen? I got the St Clements last week - been using it to make iced tea. YUM! Thinking of getting the sunshine orange to make chocolate orange shakes. :)

See you tomorrow!

hiya its been much better than just plain water almost like normal diluting , seriously didnt think i was even going to manage all my water today felt like i was drowning at 9 pm lol so dramatic .... but i think i will try a glass of st clemens tomorrow and give it a go .... try the orange one tomorrow you might like it aswell !! i didnt think of chocolate orange shakes !!

Yay, Karen! Hopefully at this rate you'll see 2 stone in early September! :D

Karen do you have a target in mind of how much you want to lose. I have a huge amount to lose(at least 7 stones) I am focused on December as I am going to see George Michael with my eldest daughter and would love to wear a pair of trousers haven't worn them for 30 years....

Karen do you have a target in mind of how much you want to lose. I have a huge amount to lose(at least 7 stones) I am focused on December as I am going to see George Michael with my eldest daughter and would love to wear a pair of trousers haven't worn them for 30 years....

Not really got a set target but would just like to be able to go in to a shop and buy something in the normal size rails closer to the front instead of raiding through the back sizes in the crappy shops lol thats my only target for now !! im sure you'll be in your trousers in no time at all :D

karen0308 said:
Thanks ladyT , your diary is fab x

Aw thanks hunny.

I would encourage you to set a target, the reason being how can you aim for something you don't know?

You are half way there with what you have said about shopping for clothes off a normal rail I would just tag a size to that even if it is just one size smaller so it's little goals. You can evaluate along the way. I would also encourage you to buy something in the desired size and hang where you can see them, so you go through the motions of visualising yourself in them and the feeling that would we apparent to you when you can wear them. It is a really difficult for people to do, because they already have crooked thoughts going on like what if cant get in it, it might be a waste of money, these are all thoughts that will manifest what you are thinking and thats not achieving your goal, but practice you can also do this with life in general and other aspirations you have can become reality, remember thoughts become things!

Have a fab day xx

Forgot to say I had a chart with goals on too up in my room, bit childish but seeing all those stars associated to weightloss and getting closer to my goal makes me feel good xx

Well done Karen xx

Well done on your loss.
Setting targets has helped me keep on track and it is great when you achieve them It makes you realise that you can and will get there.
Cathy

Hi Karen
Hope you had a good day and managed the water. I loved your comment on thinking you were drowning by 9pm. I can relate to that.
Take care
Dorothy
P.s. I have a denim skirt in the wardrobe 3 sizes smaller than I am at the minute I would love to wear it in the winter.

Aw thanks hunny.

I would encourage you to set a target, the reason being how can you aim for something you don't know?

You are half way there with what you have said about shopping for clothes off a normal rail I would just tag a size to that even if it is just one size smaller so it's little goals. You can evaluate along the way. I would also encourage you to buy something in the desired size and hang where you can see them, so you go through the motions of visualising yourself in them and the feeling that would we apparent to you when you can wear them. It is a really difficult for people to do, because they already have crooked thoughts going on like what if cant get in it, it might be a waste of money, these are all thoughts that will manifest what you are thinking and thats not achieving your goal, but practice you can also do this with life in general and other aspirations you have can become reality, remember thoughts become things!

Have a fab day xx

Hi lady t , i have given this a lot of thought and you are so right i have to have something to reach towards , so i am going out to buy something nice in a smaller size and will take it from there .. thanks x

week 4 : this week so far has been ok , stocked up on shepherds pie this week as its my fave at the moment and a nice hot chocolate at the end of the night seems to be doing the trick for me .... my mind does start playing tricks with me but only at the smell of other foods i can look at it and it doesnt bother me quite strange , the fact that i have never felt hungry is soo good ... heres hoping for an easy weekend im always scared to post good feelings incase i jinxs myself lol xx

Hi Karen, hope that you had a good rest. I have to confess that yesterday I slept until 11.45 I have not done that for years!!!!! Well I am on holiday from work. I do not like the shepherd pie but really enjoy the mushroom and the chicken soup. I had not thought about using hot water and making a hot chocolate, I shall try that tonight. Onwards and downwards xx

How'd your weigh in go Karen? And how was group? Sorry I had to split on you guys tonight! :)

Everyone should know: Karen looked fab today!

Back