karens diary !

Thanks pandora ... 2lb 8 i had a feeling it would be around that due to my lack of water intake , wish you had stayed to group it was a good laugh tonight .. did you get to waterstones in time ? and well done on your loss this week that was fab , im really going to put more effort in to my water this week i just could not take it this week feeling as i did xx

I did and managed to grab a 3 for 2 which was even better than I thought! :D

2.8lbs is still a great loss! Like I said to you earlier, week 3 or 4 usually seems to be a slow week for people. :) I wish I could have stayed for group tonight - I'll be back next week though chick!

Do you have sunshine orange/St clements left? Does it not help you with water intake?

i ran out of sunshine orange at the start of the week then it just went down hill from there lol .. tonight i got some forest fruits and st clemens so i will not be running out any time soon :) it really helps me get the water down , its just so plain aint it ? xx oh i love a 3 for 2 on anything

Week 5 : have a totally knackered back so im on painkillers , and i dont know if i am imagining it but i think they may be making me feel a lil hungry ? but i suffered for a whole week and the pain just got worse possible hairline fracture in rib , apart from that still 100% back on the soups really like the muchroom one also back on the chilli , think i over done the shepherds pie last week a tad scunnered lol
also lost 2lb 8 at last weigh in was still happy but think had i drank more water it would have been more , however yesterday i reached 5 litres and today ive almost had the 4 i thank the stclemens for that !! im just hoping now the pain killers dont hinder my loss next week . x

Well done Karen.
5 litres of water is really a lot - be careful. Make sure you drink it
little and often.

Don't focus so much on the water, love! They did away with the "minimum 4 litres a day" rule for a reason - it's just not necessary and if you drink too much it can actually be bad for you.

Just drink when you're thirsty. Your body will tell you when you need more water. :)

Weigh in tomorrow , had an ok week back is a lil better so eased of on pain killers , done good with water all week except for today ...and i lost a pack my kitten thought it would be a good idea to knock my packet of sheperds pie of the counter that id just poured in to a bowl :( hope everyone is having a good week xx

Don't worry about the lost pack, K! I had a 3 pack day last week and it didn't effect my weight loss at all. :)

See you at WI tomorrow!

Good luck for your WI's ladies xx got mine tomorrow and feeling very positive xx

Brilliant Karen, gotta be pleased with that hunny! xx

Back