Karen's Diary

Evening Karen ... hope you have a lovely evening - those sossies sound great! Xxx

Hi Sandra and Di xxx

well! today is wet and grey in Devon. ive just had another builder round and i will have another planner around this afternoon. I still havent cracked on with any uni work which is really bad. times running out on me!

Today Im having:

B - Pork scratchings
L - chicken salad with piri piri mayo
D - chicken stirfry (getting addicted!!)

Last edited:
Hi Sandra, it went well thanks. How are things with you?

Ive just had my 3rd weigh-in and have lost 1lb. Its all in the right direction!

xxxx

Well done Karen... Onwards and downwards :))

Well done Karen! And good luck with the builders xx

Hi everyone, i hope you're all having a lovely weekend. i had some friends over last night and got a little pished. tonight i am over with my sister for some more drinkies. im on the vodka and coke zero so hope it isnt doing any damage. im really enjoying my weekend off!

today im having:

B - peperami
L - bacon and boiled eggs
D - chinese chicken and stirfry

Evening karen, sounds like a good weekend:)

Thanks guys, I am having a good time. I only had one drink at my sisters then fell asleep LOL. what a flake! the weather is gorgeous today and I am relaxing with the kids.

Todays food is:

B- missed
L - chicken and lettuce with piri mayo
D - prawns and lettuce with rose marie mayo

Good Morning Minis!

Im off to the uni library to do some of this much needed coursework :cry: Roll on June when its allllll done (until september!)

Im going to spend this week shaking up the plan and eating things i dont usually eat. My menus are getting very 'samey' at the moment and my weight loss is dire compared to the first 2 weeks. so! today I am going to have....

Brunch - ommlette with cheese and smoked sausage
Dinner - spicey mince with salad and mayo
Snack - pork scratchings

Sounds tasty! Loss will naturally slow after the first couple of weeks - 1 to 2lbs a week is average though there may be slower weeks and wooshy weeks where you lose more. You're doing great.

^^ Definitely! It's very easy to get into a rut when you're dieting, I've always found.

Glad you had a fun weekend, Karen - much needed I would think!xx

Evening karen - how's it going?

Evening Karen xx

Back