Serial Foodie!
Friday 4th June 2010

Green Day

Brekky
Banana and Grapes

Lunch
Mini Ryvitas (5 syns)
Apple
Muller Light - lemon Cheesecake flavour MMMMMMMMMMM!

Dinner
Wholegrain Spagetti
homemade Tomato & Chilli Sauce
113g cooked prawn (HEX B)
71g cooked chicken breast (HEX B)
sweetcorn
onions and garlic

Misc
350ml The One Milk (HEX A) for Tea & Coffee

DAY 4

Green Day

Brekky

Magic Porridge (BLECH!!!) made of 28g plain oats (HEXB) and Onken FF Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch

57g Wholemeal Bread (HEXB)
2 Frylighted Eggs
20g Branston ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner

Jacket Spud
3 Morrisons Chilled Cumberland Sausages (12 syns)
My Homemade Sausage Casserole Sauce
(made with a tin of chopped tomato, small handful each of mixed peppers, white onion, garden peas, sweetcorn and carrots with ground black pepper, a crushed garlic clove or garlic flakes, loads of Asda Cajun Spice, and Smoked Paprika!)

Snacks

Muller Light – chocolate orange flavour :-D
350ml ‘The One’ Milk (HEXA)

Last edited:
Hi Karen.

Just seen your food diary, will pop in again and get some ideas :). Good luck this week. x

The 'ONE' milk is still classed as semi-skimmed milk so 250ml is a Healthy Extra A! Sorry! xx

NNOOOoooooooooooo!!! I was told different. ho-hum! i have struggled to have it all on a coupole fo days so i guess it isnt too bad. thanks for letting me know xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Karen.

Just seen your food diary, will pop in again and get some ideas :). Good luck this week. x

heya flame. im not too adventurous to be honest but it is good having a nosey around for ideas. there are some great ones on here but i just wanna eat and eat when i read them lol

thanks allie, Im right by a tesco and buy all my meats there so will pick some up. you certainly know your stuff, thanks!

i have had a brilliant day out with my family BUT the packed lunch was made by my mother instead of me so i ended up in a bit of a mess. white bread and butter instead of my wholemeal bread and LF salad dressing. i ended up missing a hexB and hexA and sinned to the hilt (20.5) but did my best to limit the damage! i was flipping starving!

DAY 5

Green Day

Brekky

MullerLight - lemon cheesecake

Lunch

1 slice of thin white bread (3.5 syns)
Skinless roast chicken (HEXB)
Butter (3 syns)

Dinner

Jacket Spud
Baked Beans

Snacks

2 x Walkers Salt & Shake 13 syns
1/2 Punnet of Grapes
Apple

thanks lovely ladies.. yeah i WI tomorrow at 5pm. Im then straight off to college until 9pm but will report in after :) I have just had a SW fry-up brunch with hubby and made a right pig of myself. i love slimming world :D Im going to have only 5-10 syns today as that will offset yesterday i think. xx

Back