Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

and dizzy....OF COURSE (!!!) I asked kev to bring me back nice pressies. in fact, it was the first thing i said when he told me he was going away LOL. the second thing i asked was "are u getting paid more for doing it?" :eek: shocking arent i??

i swear im not as materially shallow as i sound...er-hem

...a girl of my own heart. Ofcourse Mizzy looks at me disgustedly when I ask things like that!

So what does Kev do to be sent to China? Is he really successful and powerful?

Dizzy x

he works for a software security company. so what he does is makes sure all our credit card transations are safe etc. not single handedly, obviously LOL. their clients r all over the world, mostly banks but also companies like paypal/ebay.

as u can see, by the way i explain it as easily as i can, its cos i dont understand what his job is really and this is how he has explained it to me

as far as i know, whilst in china he will be training their bank staff to use the security software and installing it all..networking it all or whatever. i dunno...my eyes are going a bit glazed over even thinking about it

its not a power or success thing at all. i think he got sent over cos he is a self declared geek and they cant be bothered to do the trip themselves lol hes only worked this job for 6 months but there r whispers of him replacing his bosses boss so i guess thats a double promotion and something powerful but they r just whispers. i will hold on in hope...dreaming of what the wages would be in that situation LOL

Hey Karen sorry to hear of your run in with your mum, I cannot understand why she is so anti Kevin, its not the first time she has said these things. Its so hard to deal with. We have all seen him with the kids and they get on well, he is a great dad and iv never heard him raise his voice to them.
In fact he just gives them the LOOK like I do to my boys, which means calm down you are pushing your luck.

Good that you didnt turn to food for comfort that must of taken some courage. When hubby winds me up now I think to myself right im gonna show the wally that I can and will lose this weight.

Hope your leg feels better today !

thanks sonya. u know what shes like! i told him this morning and he thought it was funny, cos he knows shes just ridiculous sometimes but when he realised it was in front of the kids he was quite upset about it.

i feel bad about going so loopy now. i started it. i was just so worried and seeing them safe wasnt enough to make me feel better. i just lashed out. dont feel too clever slating her on a forum either but that wasnt the idea. this is my diary and i am dealing with lots of emotional stuff during this diet which is just as relevant, if not moreso that the weight coming off.

i dont know why shes so against him at times, i dont think theres any logic behind it when shes ill and she probably regrets saying it. she even implied my neighbour might have murdered her hubby for the insurance money once so she is pretty paranoid at times!

anyways, sod her. we will sort it out another day. in terms of my journey, i realise there is a lot of resentment surfacing towrds her (could u tell? lol) and i need to deal with it so that its gone and doesnt contribute to me gaining weight again. im hurt at how neglected i was as a kid and how i felt i didnt have a mum cos she was never there mentally or physically at times. couldnt talk to her cos she wouldnt hear u..just stare blankly or when she did listen, she would warp it all in her mind and repeat it back months later as something entirely different and nasty. just learnt not to bother.

it has been programmed into me that we are not allowed to blame her or be upset about it cos its not her fault and cant be helped. so we basically could never deal with it. sweep it under the carpet instead.

the thing is, i know a lot of it is not her illness, its that we let her do and say what she likes.

the sad thing is, my mum is a pretty fab woman. she has a brilliant sense of fun and humour. shes just been limited in her illness and its mared so much for her as well as for us. so in the end i feel guilty for not putting her first and i need to get out of that trap.

will figure it out eventually but at least i know what feelings i am dealing with. ordinarily i would have just shovelled food in my mouth and not look past the surface. so! its all a good thing that it happened, despite how horrible it seems. for once i mustn't apologise. she needs to be held accountable for just leaving with my kids and calling their dad that in front of them. ive never asked her to say sorry for anything. shes never tried to but expects u to be sorry for hurting her feelings.

im glad its happened. just have to force myself not to cave in or feel too bad. :eek:

thanks sonya xxxxx

A lot of people with mental health problems (no matter how severe) think that as they have this so called label it enables them to get away with some pretty awful things, then they can say its due to there problems.......Then they get stuck in the routine ...same way we did with food I suppose.

Anyway how is your leg feeling today, can you walk any easier ?
Did your mum pick kids up from school ?
I can remember last time she went off with Aiden ,......she was supposed to be dropping him off to me.......!
I can totally understand your reaction though as you want to know where your kids are at all times.

leg is doing fine!

i picked kids up yesterday. had to drive, tho it hurt to get in and out car and to sit on the seat lol. still tender but buckets better thanks. i had one of those microwave beanbag things on it most of yesterday so think that helped. throat is a lot better too.

hows things with u?

Im good, no ailments ....well apart from the hernia, but after 8 years you kinda get used to the pain, unless I get trapped wind or blockage then its agony.

Pleased you told Kev what your mum said at least he is forwarned....!

8 years! god u are gonna be so much better once weight is gone and thats sorted!

someone has taught my 2 year old to furrow his brow, growl and shake his fist at me! :eek:

either that or it just comes natural lol. glad to know im so annoying.

6 days since i last posted :eek:

well, i have lost another 5lbs this week. thats 13 in total.

am thinking about switching to 790 but hubby got quite annoyed with me :eek: i guess he is quite prickly about me losing the weight and thinks i am not seeing my commitment thru. i dont know how to feel about that. would he be upset if i didnt become a slim wife? not sure how to feel about him biting my head off during my first sentance on the subject. i stomped off to bed and read a book til i fell asleep. that git lol

he bought kirsten back a pearl chain, the boys some pandas (not real ones) and chopsticks for everyone. mum got a fan and abi got her name written in chinese. he brought me back ciggies and an ornamenty thing. its one of those folding things like a screen but small with some mother of pearl pictures on it. will have to show u as im doing a crap job of describing it lol.

he bought kirsten back a pearl chain, the boys some pandas (not real ones) and chopsticks for everyone. mum got a fan and abi got her name written in chinese. he brought me back ciggies and an ornamenty thing. its one of those folding things like a screen but small with some mother of pearl pictures on it. will have to show u as im doing a crap job of describing it lol.

Awww nice......did you work out any new positions while he was away...?

yes. the curled up "leave me alone im not in the mood" position lol

i am thinking about stopping all carnal encounters until im 8 stones :eek: it'd certainly keep me on focus to get to goal lol. im sick of having fat lovings. he can sod off til im slim :D

how would ian react? dont think kev would like it but tuff!

yes. the curled up "leave me alone im not in the mood" position lol

i am thinking about stopping all carnal encounters until im 8 stones :eek: it'd certainly keep me on focus to get to goal lol. im sick of having fat lovings. he can sod off til im slim :D

how would ian react? dont think kev would like it but tuff!

Im sure ian and kevin can sort themselves out ......together lol......or by them selves....rofl.

lol. will have to wait and see how desperate they get, eh?

does that mean u r doing the "leave me alone til im slim" position too?

hehe! well its all exercise i guess!

i text u to say that kev has just found out that a job he applied for at the weekend has turned out to be his bosses job :eek:

he appiled thru an agency so he didnt know the company name d'oh!

he went back today after his week in china and found ut that his boss is stepping down as he cant take the heat of the job and thats why it being advertised.

have told him to keep going with the application though as he is actually after his bossess bosses job so he will know that if doesnt get this one, he wont get the other one later on either and can move to a different job nearer to home.

i think hes a bit gutted that they now know he is applying to other places cos its obvios he didnt know the job post was within his current company. i think its so funny! its their own fault though...he was only looking elsewhere cos they were meant to all have pay rises in january and they still havent heard about more money so he thought sod it and started looking elsewhere hehe.

lets hope he keeps the application going and gets the job! i'll murder him if he backs out so thats an incentive for him lol. its ver £10k more a year than hes getting now! :eek:

god that'd be so much fun being let loose in town with the joint account cards :D

3pm- choc mint pack....made hot yum
7pm- chilli soup with pepper
8pm- butterscotch pack made into a mousse

4 litres of water almost finished.

well! i feel quite ill today. not ill but light headed, headachy, generally blech! time of the month fast approaching...yikes. always a low time whilst SSing.

HOWEVER i am a strong woman who can get through ANYTHING and i am not going to let feeling miserable get me down. i am determined and stubborn. far more so than my witch of a chatterbox:D

hubby is carrying on with applying for his bosses job. there is a bit of a twist though.... if he gets it he will be put in charge of sorting out his department and once its in order...he would be expected to relocate overseas. the posibilities are China, Dubai or Oz... so! i dont know whether i want him to go for the job or not. :(

Cor Blimey Karen that's a bit of a shock!:eek:

Glad you are doing so well with the diet!:)

Dizzy x

Back