Karla's Diary 2014

Well done Karla, great inch loss too. X

Well done Karla, it's great to see you doing so well xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Karla. How are you doing?

Hi All, I really am so bad at keeping up to date with this!! I must try harder!

Anyway, diet still going well :) 5lb loss this week, which I am especially chuffed with for a couple of reasons - firstly it's taken me over 2 stone - 30lb to be exact ;) *little happy dance* and that's what I was desperate to loose before my birthday in April so to have done it in only 6 weeks is utterly fabulous. Secondly, I've started incorporating a little food into each day now instead of just the shakes/soups etc. No carbs, so I'm remaining in ketosis but just having the odd bit of fish, chicken, veg, pulses etc and it's really helping and the weight is still coming off. I wanted to ease myself back into food so that when we head off on holiday in 2 weeks it's not a huge shock to my body and I will be able to cope better with eating again. I've just got to be able to avoid pasta & bread whilst in Italy.... not the easiest but we'll see how it goes xx

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Well done Karla. 5lb is a fab result :) keep on track till ur holiday. Be the best u can be! When u get to Italy... Well that's a different story! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Fabulous loss Karla, good on you for avoiding the carbs, the added food isn't doing your losses any harm.

Back