Karla's Diary 2014

Well done Karla, excellent losses so far. There should be some options for you at the steak house so enjoy yourself at the weekend x

Excellent loss, well done x

Well done on your loss hun! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Week 4 all done and dusted, now onto week 5 and feeling great.

Another 6lb loss this week so thats 23lb in total which I'm delighted about :)

I'm back into a lot more clothes comfortably now, I've got my engagement ring back on and I'm looking forward to hopefully shifting another stone in the next 4 weeks.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

I love your last post so much. Really motivated me! I can't wait to slip into my clothes again! You've done amazing, what a huge loss wow x

Well done Karla, I got my eternity ring on today, fabulous feeling isn't it :D

Wow well done Karla, you are doing so well. 6lb is brilliant! Good news about your ring too. Here's to the next stone down x

Yes fabulous feeling Katie :)

Not sure I'll be getting it back off my finger anytime soon lol, but it went on and that's where it's staying!!

I got a few comments last week about the weight loss from my team at work so it's obviously showing now as well which is good. I came clean and confessed all to the girls and explained the diet etc and everyone was really supportive which was lovely. So much easier not having to make excuses not to eat the goodies in the office ;)

I squeezed my butt into a size 16 pair of jeans last night...... not at the point where I would wear them in public yet as they are too tight but they did up so I was pleased. Fingers crossed another 7-10lb and I'll be wearing those again :)

It does make a difference when people are supportive at work & notice the smaller you. My lot are good but I'm just waiting till I hear those words ' don't you think you should stop now' & I know who's going to be saying it too LOL. Size 16 awaiting you, how good is that going to feel x

You'll be in those 16's in no time hun. It's great that your team are supportive, it makes all the difference xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Done Karla. 6lbs is amazing!!! My weddi g ring is stuck on my finger! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Ooh can't wait to hear that you're wearing the jeans, there's a post to look forward to :D

Im really glad your colleagues are supportive of you doing this and yes just ignore them when they say isn't it time you stopped, your wasting away etc as one of them is bound to at some point.

I remember those comments last time I did this type of diet :sigh: I went from 18st down to 11st and a size 10/12 and everyone just kept saying it was too skinny and I looked ill (blah blah blah) Stupid thing is that according to the whole BMI thing even at 11st I was still classed as overweight!! My 'ideal' weight is apparently 9st but there is no way I'll ever be that and frankly I don't want to be. I felt fabulous at 11st so that's where I'm heading.

I've already had a few comments from friends about not getting as skinny as last time... Well they can sod off, this is for me and me alone so I'll stop when I'm happy and not before ;) I think people are just so used to seeing me as a fatso that it's too much of a shock for them to see slim Karla!!

I am half a stone off the weight I was when I started the job I'm doing now so my team haven't seen me any slimmer than this, so it will be interesting to see what their reaction will be.

I too listened last time to others and I'm not going to do that again - I'd just made it into the 12's when people were telling me to stop, I knew that I had stones still to lose so didn't believe them when they said I was too thin but they did make me feel as though it would be okay to stop - I'm not stopping this time and neither should you xx

Hi Karla. Stay strong!

Another 2lb shifted this week, not as much as I'd hoped but a loss is a loss so I'm happy enough with 2lb :)

Did my measurements this morning and I've shifted 2" from my bust, 4" from my waist & 2" from my hips so very pleased with those figures!

2lb loss is good and those measurements are fantastic!

A 2lb loss is great, 4 blocks of butter gone :D xx

Back