Kas getting slimmer's Exante Diary

Thought it was about time i started a diary over here on the Exante board.

I'm karen and i've been on Exante for just over 3 weeks. In the first 3 weeks i've lost 22lbs so hopefully this week will take me to 2 stone off and get by bmi into the 30's so i'm no longer morbidly obese.

Roll on Friday's weigh in

Last edited:
hello! are you going to keep both diaries up to date or should i just post here now?

Hope you have a good week :)

I'll keep them both going just now, just thought i might get ideas, hints and tips over here lol

thats brilliant well done,

how are you enjoying exante?

First few days were hard but feeling great now. Just need to stick to it 100% and stop letting other people run my life with food lol I find that since i started i keep having social occassions and events which i suppose are all part of life but i just want a clear run 100% till Christmas to loose a few stone :cross:

good luck for your descent into the 30s bmi!! xx

oh don't even go there...! :(

Week 4 weigh-in went ok on Friday another 4lbs off, so 26lbs in the first 4 weeks :)

I had an enhancement laser eye procedure on my right eye on Friday so not allowed in the pool for 2 weeks so swimming and aqua-aerobics are out of the window. Walking and wii fit it will be for the next 2 weeks :)

On AAM week this week. Not got off to the best start as i was away from home.

Friday night i had a crispy chicken and lean bacon salad with low cal honey & mustard dressing from pizza hut, very yummy. Saturday I had a ham omlette from Sainsbury's for breakfast and a texican whopper with only one side of the bread roll for lunch/ and didn't bother with dinner. Sunday i had a roast chicken dinner with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 2 roast potatoes and a little gravy and it was lush.

Had a shake approx. 8am and now at 10.30am i am starving. Will have a shake at lunch time and then a chicken salad tonight with left over roast chicken. I'll have a look at Exante's site later for ideas on whats allowed on AAM week etc.

Hope you all have a lovely day and good luck for this weeks weigh-in's

Right i have a goal of 14lbs for October and i'm not too hopefull for this week (as been AAM week and i've eaten too many carbs and been starving and picked on things) so am going to set myself weekly targets this month and fingers crossed i make/ exceed them all:

Friday 8th October 2010 -2lbs = 290 lbs / 20st 10lbs (AAM). Wii fit for week 2 hours
Friday 15th October 2010 -4lbs = 286 lbs / 20st 6lbs. Wii fit for week 3.5 hours
Friday 22nd October 2010 -4lbs = 282 lbs / 20st 2lbs. Wii fit for week 3.5 hours
Friday 29th October 2010 -4lbs = 278 lbs / 19st 12lbs. Wii fit for week 3.5 hours

If I manage to achieve my goals i'll have lost 7st, be over the half way point in my journey and be in the teens by the end of October :) Bring it on :)

Hoping it won't feel quite as daunting then.

Last edited:
Over the moon, 3lbs off this week on AAM week. Really didn't expect it as was eating carbs and portions were very reasonable but very pleased.

Roll on next Friday. Going to try and be 100% this week. May be meeting with friends on Saturday night so hoping to avoid food or if i really can't then i'll stick with a salad.

Back