Kat Von DIET

It does sound good. I've had the similar thing from the shop too. I do love it.
I made the easiest soup in the world today. Just bag of frozen veggies, stock cube, herbs and pepper...blend...yum...whole pot is 230 cal!!
Hope you're well. x x

Can't go wrong with soup! :) it tryin not to have a giant wedge of fresh crusty bread with it that's hard!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Damn, now I want bread...lol.
How's it going?

It's going well thanks chick, getting busy at work so no chances to snack, 19 lbs off in first month, can't complain! You?

Just had a gorgeous dinner, salmon steak with extra light philli with swede and carrot mash. Probably an odd coupling but it was lovely and only about 300kcal. I'm stuffed!

Gutted. First week that I've stayed the same since I started :(
I'm not too disheartened though, I still believe I can shift 9 lbs by end of march

Aww, don't let it get you down, I understand why you'd feel so frustrated though, damm scales :(

You've done SO well already in such a short space of time; keep doing what you're doing and I bet you'll get a good loss next week :D

A word of advice though if I may :eek: you need to try not getting on the scales more than once a week. Weight can fluctuate 5lb either way from day to day so you're really not getting an accurate reading. Once a week and no more <stern face> ;)

Thanks i think ive just had a frustrating couple of days and that didn't make me feel any better.
I admit I do weigh myself a lot through the week but I only record it on Saturday morning. Old habits! I used to religiously weigh myself morning and night, I'm try to behave this time and do it all properly :)

Heya, you've been having amazing losses, so I'm not surpirsed that you've had a sts week, don't worry, that generally means that you'll have a good loss next week :)
Hope that you're having a nice weekend :)

How's it going? Monday's always the hardest!

Actually really good, thanks for asking :) I'm pretty determined to make up for last week, Monday I did two hours on my kinect (I'm still aching all over!)gonna give it another hour tonight.
Foodwise, I've been sticking to seafood a lot, prawns etc I even made a lobster tail salad with sweet chilli dressing yesterday, was really nice. Gotta really try harder with the wine too!
My boyfriend is really supportive but he likes me to have a glass of wine with him so he's not drinking on his own and I don't put up much of a struggle to be honest lol

His son was really I'll last week so I couldn't really get up and about to do much, but this week I definitely have a better feeling :)

How about you chick? How you getting on?

Feel much better, 3.5 off this week, I now weight 215.5, and at 5'10.5" tall, (that half inch counts!)
I'm no longer obese!!!!
I'm officially overweight lol
Yay!! Haha :)

YAY! Well done, that's wicked. Good feeling huh!

That lobster sounds lush, I wish I liked seafood, it always looks to healthy and appetising, but eugh.

How's the kinect going? I really want to have a go on one.
Hope you have a good week :)

The kinect is mint, gets bloody hard the further down the list you go, shoulda guessed that really! Lol

It's a shame you don't like seafood, I love it, I could live on sushi mmmm....
Treat night tonight, got movies rented, curry cooking and wine poured, lush! :)

How you doin chick?

Sounds lush!
Alas, I am writing an essay. All of these myths about students going out and having a good time, I dont know where they come from, honestly I dont.

Sushi? That is beyond rough! Each to their own and all that.

Hope that you have a lovely evening.

Haha tell me about it, everyone seems to think that us tattoo artists all have rockstar lifestyles lol I spend most nights drawing in my pyjamas or in bed by half 10!
As far as sushi goes, you dunno what your missing!! :)

Sod rockstar, you're an artiste darrrrling (pretentious voice).
It must be cool be able to make art for a living though. I don't hold out any hope for being able to make any money in writing ;P

I'm going to attempt stuffed pepper later, don't know what to stuff it with yet, but I have mushrooms and rossotto rice (for some unknown reason) So I'm going to attempt something with that.

You have any new recipes to share?

Back