Kat Von DIET

Not really, been pretty much eating tasteless cream cheese on packing foam this week! (or as good as..) lol less than exciting

I've ordered some vegeta, it's basically a veg stock that I used to have in Hungary, apparently polish folk use it too so it's easier to find these days, it's lush.
I just cook vermicelli noodles in the stock, add chicken and some veg, makes a nice brothy type noodley soup thing?

Got onto the habit of having sweet chilli sauce on pretty much everything too!

I've not really had time to full on cook, made a chunky bolognaise though, use lean beef pieces instead of mince, less fat, and serve in a big green pepper, beaut! I even took a picture of it lol

Crikey, great loss!!! You're doing really well, all of that 'cream cheese on packing foam' must be doing you good ;)
The chunky bol sounds lush, I'll have to give that a bash!
Hope you have a good week.

Ok so it was my birthday this week, I've been really rubbish! Drank loads, had takeaway Sunday AND last night, St Paddys day drinking and if course hangover means no exercise either :(
However, some higher power is looking after me as still managed to lose a pound!!

Yehaw!

Lucky you! My birthday week was the week before and I put on 4lb...

Today's dinner recipe! Nom nom!
Pippa piping hot prawn Thai curry :)

Makes five 278kcal servings

1 teaspoon root Ginger
2 onions
3 tomatoes
2 peppers
1 chilli
3 cloves garlic chopped
2 tblsp Green Thai curry paste
(original recipe was one teaspoon but couldn't taste it!)
300ml coconut milk (use more or less, up to you!)
400gm prawns
1 tblsp fish sauce

Fry onions, garlic and Ginger in oil till soft/bit brown then add curry paste and cook for another minute.

Add tomato, peppers, chopped chilli and let cook for a few minutes before adding the coconut milk ad fish sauce,

Bring to the boil then add cooked prawns and simmer for 5 minutes

EAT!!

I separated all this into 5 portions, I've frozen 4 to take to work.

You can have on it's own or with rice, personally I'm avoiding too many carbs so had it on it's own, it makes plenty :)

I am SO stealing that recipe. I always get thai from the takeaway but this is my first week so i am being super good.
So gonna make this tonight I think :D

Back