Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning katie, I agree, your activity levels leave me tired LOL

Sorry folks to post and run. Had a friend from china come over to dinner which was lovely. Then DD has been playing up since 8.30 and is still having a tantrum upstairs and refusing to even lie down to try to sleep because it's "boring" :(

Oh dear. Get her a treadmill.

Morning Katie, ah the joys of children :)

Morning Katie, love the idea of wearing her out on a treadmill Rose lol. It does get better - sort of! DS1 is currently on a course and doesn't start till 2pm so he's awake on the PS3 or watching TV half the night. The only good thing is I don't have to put him to bed anymore lol.

Hi sorcha - i try to get some variety on dancing. At the moment i do per week
2 classes belly dancing - so fun pilates to music
2 classes zumba - so fun aerobics to latin music
1 dance motivation - which is routines to whatever. Just been doing Fame which was hilarious :)
1 beginners latin with dh - but just tryng to find a new class as the regular one got cancelled

I also enjyo jazz tap but havent found a convenient class recently

All of which says - i like movng to music - everything else is too boring. And i dont care how i look - so there :D

I feel tired just reading!!! The only dancing I do is when doing the housework and ' I still think I'm a teenager' dancing when I've had a few too many!

Hope your having a good day and treadmill for kids sounds a great idea....wish i had thought of that when they were younger:)

Lol!! My youngest would have a field day If she saw me dancing around the house! Response to my dancing is 'God mum, you think your so young don't you but you are not...your just OLD'!!!....and I'm 39 ( well 40 in April!!)....and she hates it if I listen to any music she likes. ( Shes 14...if you hadn't guessed).No I dont want to be 14...again

Hi Katie...I have visions of you dancing around your lounge (don't know what it looks like in reality) and your daughter sitting there rolling her eyes....hehehe Thankfully I do the same but no one is in and I shut my blinds hahahahaha xxxx

Hi all
Sorry i've been a bit awol. Stuff at work a bit crazy (will explain in brum)
Indeed back in from dancing (belly and zumba) and pretty exhausted! Unbelievably DD is not asleep tonight either!!!! Better excuse at least - one of her front teeth is just hanging on a thread and she's afraid it will fall out in her sleep :eek:

Think I'm behind on food diary. So wed:
B bacon and eggs
L chicken and salad
D salmon asparagus, grilled peppers
S 2 mini pepperami, pork crackling, 1/2 dieti vanilla shake, parmesan

W lots
E not really
A no

Today:
B bacon, egg, smoked salmon
L flax bread, artichoke/parmesan dip, sliced chorizo, salad
D prawns, bousin, avocado sauce with shirataki noodles
S rest pack of chorizo, mini pepperami, half a creme brule without any brule on top (DH has been baking again:) )

W lots
E 2hours dancing
A no (but friday beckons :D)

Will try to catch up with you all soon xxxx

has she been?

no need to apologize for absence, i've been a bit like that lately too, damn work getting in the way of the social stuff, grr!

Morning Katie, give it a tug, it'll come out easy :D

Hello lovelies :D
Well the tooth is STILL hanging in there so we may be in for another drama filled bedtime ;)

Apart from that - TGIF :D

Cheeseburger pie is in the oven and i can imagine the wine already..........
Xxx

Find a door handle... Attach a piece if string from the handle to 'the tooth and slam it.

...That was my grandad's favorite threat. I don't think he ever carried it out but it still gives me shivers.

Back