Katalena's RTM thoughts & thingies!

TBH it sounds about as good as ken's veggie fruit smoothie!! Lol which imho is yuck!!

Sorry guys, not one I will be trying

Jez
xx

No, really, DON'T! lol

Kat xx

TBH it sounds about as good as ken's veggie fruit smoothie!! Lol which imho is yuck!!

Sorry guys, not one I will be trying

Jez
xx

I have been on the LL RTM website tonight and was having a look through the weekly recipes. I found this on week 9 as a crepe filling and have adapted it slightly to make it suitable for week 2 onwards. Thought I would share it :)

Kat xx

[FONT=&quot]Creamy fish[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ingredients:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]75g (3oz) haddock[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]25g (1oz) fat free fromage frais[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parsley, chopped[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1⁄[/FONT][FONT=&quot]8 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tsp turmeric[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lettuce leaves i.e. iceberg, romane or cos[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Method:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skin the haddock and poach gently in a splash of water for ten minutes or until cooked, then remove from the pan, flake the flesh and remove any bones. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mix with the fromage frais, turmeric and parsley, then spoon into the lettuce leaves and serve. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Kat how do you get on to the LL rtm site?
:(

Ken you need to log on with your membership number & DOB. Your LLC should have moved you on their system to RTM.

Kat xx

ooo they look delicious kat!
going to try the pate tonight
daisy x

my llc is a slacker she hasnt given me no membership number :(

I was going to but I got home so late I decided to leave it. I will be add to add the lemon zest then too!

What did you think?

Kat xx

ooo they look delicious kat!
going to try the pate tonight
daisy x

nope she didnt write it, was just looking through my book that part was empty
ill see her on wednesday and have a nice long chat with her :)

Busy, long day today - I am worn out.

I had two long long train journeys today - one of 4.5 hrs and one of 4 hours and I spent alot of that time thinking. My thoughts tonight about my week as it is coming to a close tomorrow is that although I have not eaten one thing I was not able to have, I feel like I have eaten too much of what I am allowed to have.

I am going to speak to LLC tomorrow and address this. As I also thought more about it, and I don't just think I think it if that makes sense.

I cannot put into words how grateful I am that that three foodpacks goes down to two after tomorrow. That pack has always left me feeling ugh and I do not like that!

Kat xx

OOOOh you get fruit tomorrow!!! That will blow ya mind. Please don't worry about the eating so much hun. The extra food pack does really fill you up, but you will soon enough learn to replace this with real food. Your body is just not used to it all. But do talk to your LLC if you feel any concerns at all. I am sure she will be able to reassure you. Thought about you this morning in the miserable weather, getting on your train and heading to worse weather in London!

Big Hugs, and let me know how ya WI goes and your chat with the LLC

Jez
xx

I have just thrown half my shake down the sink, I just could not drink it and make myself feel so ugh and full.

I left my house at 0740 this morning and by the time I got shoved all over London due to cancellations, shortages of staff on platforms and line closures I got to Chiswick at 1310! arghhh

I left Chiswick at 1630 and got to Gloucester at 2115! I am exhausted.

I feel like I am gaining weight! I feel rounder! I am having a complete head f**k tonight and it is because I allowed myself to get that uncomfortable full feeling :(

Who knows what will happen at LL tomorrow but I am not expecting a loss. We shall see.

I don't start week 3 till Wednesday so fruit will come then. Not too fussed about it to be honest, for some reason it does not feel like something I am lookin forward to but will have some occasionally.

I actually feel like I could cry - this feeling is horrid. Arggghhh give me back my "adult". I know it is because I let myself get that full feeling, that I am tired and irritable. I know she will be back after a good nights sleep.

Kat xx

OOOOh you get fruit tomorrow!!! That will blow ya mind. Please don't worry about the eating so much hun. The extra food pack does really fill you up, but you will soon enough learn to replace this with real food. Your body is just not used to it all. But do talk to your LLC if you feel any concerns at all. I am sure she will be able to reassure you. Thought about you this morning in the miserable weather, getting on your train and heading to worse weather in London!

Big Hugs, and let me know how ya WI goes and your chat with the LLC

Jez
xx

Hugs babe, get some rest, it has been a long rough day and there is nothing worse than train issues!!! It will, as you know seem better tomorrow. I went through this exact same thing..still do :) It will pass sometime, just a learning to trust yourself thing I think

Big big skinny hugs darling

Jez
xx

Well I "gained" 2lb this week! After the initial panic, LLC and I had a discussion and she said it was not fat but was the glycogen and water build up.

I explained that although I had not eaten anything I should not have, I did feel that I had eaten too much of what I can have and she said that could be the case and it could be that the glycogen had built up quicker than expected.

We had a long conversation about various things and I feel much calmer and better about it.

I am pleased I am still at goal as I had lost an extra 2lb last week.

I am feeling ok and more in control now.

Kat xx

Week 3, Day 15

I have woken this morning and feel back in control. It is hard to try and explain but last week I felt out of control. I did not eat anything I should not have but I felt on several occasions that I ate too much of what I could have.

There were a couple of occasions where I was a little obssessive with Fat Free yoghurt. A couple of my salads were bigger than they needed to be. I felt "full" a couple of times, I picked at raw mushrooms when preparing my dinner a couple of times. All of these things led me to gaining 2lb this week as too much went in too soon and the glycogen & water build up was too quick. I am glad I had lost an extra 2lb over target last week! I am pleased it is not fat.

I am starting week 3 today and ready for it. I know where I am at with my food and I am planning! LLC said I should be having approx 800 cals a day. I feel much better having a calorie allowance to work with this week.

I really am a structure bunny, there is no getting away from that!

More later

Kat xx

Good luck Kat
you'll do wonderful even after the 2lb gain

Thanks Ken, I don't feel too stressed out about it as I understand why it happened and that is the key thing I think!

Kat xx

Good luck Kat
you'll do wonderful even after the 2lb gain

Back