Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

LOL....The binge consisted of : 1 cadbury caramel bar, 1 creme egg, 1 giant toffee cookie and a pic n mix from blockbusters!!

However, it has curbed my cravings and i definite don't want anything like that for a long time! job done :)
I had been craving and over eating free foods ridiculously all week because its * week next week so i decided to give my body a little of what it obviously needed!!

As a result i had the best nights sleep in ages and had massive energy at the gym!

Sunday 27th February Red Day

Hello all...hope you are all well!
Ending up going to be about 10.30 last night and slept all the way til 9am!!
Dragged my ass outta gym only to find that my class had been cancelled grr!
Been to my nana's for sunday dinner too which was lovely!
Have a day off work tomorrow and it's payday so off to book my jolly holidays and maybe do a bit of shopping!!!

Breakfast 9am
28G porridge & milk (HEXB and part hEXA)

Lunch 13.00
Roast Turkey
Stuffing (3 syns)
Carrots, sugarsnap peas, broccoli
All Bran Cake (3 syns)
WW Yoghurt

Tea 19.00
Options Hot Choc & Milk (2 syns and part HEXA)
Omelette with cheese and bacon (HEXA2)
HIFI Bar (HEXB2)
MullerLight

Exercise 20 treadmill, 10 min bike, 25 mins toning/ sit up work
Syns 8

Last edited:
So Measurements:

Under bust: 29 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 31 inches
Thighs: 21 inches

So i took my measurements today as was bored

Under bust: 28.5 inches
Waist: 25 inches
Hips: 30 inches
Thighs: 20.5 inches

Ugh....its coming off slowly i guess

Monday 28th February Red Day

PLEASE SOMEONE COMMENT TODAY IM GETTIN LONELY!

Hey all, well had a days annual leave today and woke up to * week! fabulous!
Cue headache, achey muscles etc!
So gym went right out the window. Cleaned out my rabbit hutch and had a hot shower followed by a nice brekkie!!
My day got better, went and booked a 10 day holiday to Ibiza for me and the OH! Very happy about that!
The met a friend and went for a carvery then popped to Primark and got 2 high waisted skirts, a dress and a shirt...ALL IN A SIZE 8 (and the skirts are a little big :) and all for 23 quid!! so pleased!

Breakfast 9am
2 weetabix and milk (HEXB part HEXA)

Lunch 13.00
Carvery - turkey, gammon, peas, carrots, cauliflower, swede
Stuffing (3 syns)

Snack 16.00
Options hot choc and milk (2 syns part HEXA)

Dinner 19.00
Cauliflower & Broccoli soup
2 ryvita (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
sliced ham & chicken
Yoghurt

Syns 5 so far
Exercise None

x

Last edited:
Wow Kate, ive just read the whole if your food diary thread! You've given me tons of inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!!! You look fab!!!!

Short message today as I'm just blah! Weigh in tomorrow, I have definitely gained! I have binged pretty mch every day this week. My meals have been sin free but all i have done is snack on chocolate n biscuits and sweets! Damn * week! I never usually get like this! I am off spinning shortly I a lat ditch attempt to not gain too much! Sorry I havebt posted much, been avoiding it due to my poor eating!

Hiya Kate,

Just read through all your diary and seen your photos! Wow! You look amazing, well done :)

Must say you didn't look big in your begining photos at all. Well done on the 1lb lost, must be doing something right ;) x

Wow great job Kate! Sometimes they say a few days of being a bit naughty can kickstart your metabolism- maybe next week will be like your first week!! Xxxxx

Sunday 6th March Red Day

Bonjour...have had a very busy weekend!!!
Went out last night to party with all my mates and got SO drunk! Not big or clever, ended up doing Tequila slammers...eurgh! So over on syns due to drink, however no drunken eating!!!
Got up fresh as a daisy today and have been to gym, carvery and shopping with my mum!

Breakfast 9am
Weetabix and milk (HEXB part hEXA)

Lunch 13.30
Carvery - turkey,gammon,beef, gravy, stuffing (5 syns)
Peas, carrots, cauliflower, sweetcorn

Snack 16.00
Options hot choc with milk (HEXA 2 syns)
Alpen light (1/2 HEXB2)

Dinner 19.00
Bacon omelette
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
Muller Light

Syns 7
Exercise 1 hour LBT

Back