Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Ooh I really like that tattoo, I love the blue, it's so cute!!! Did it hurt? I am thinking of having a wee Russian Doll done somwhere but don't know where...

Sorry to hear about OH's grandma. Hope she gets better and you guys aren't too worried.

Thankyou....the blues are much brighter in real life than on the picture!
On the pain scale i woukld say 5/10. The outline wasn't really painful it was the colouring that hurt more, however its more of an annoyance . I would describe it as a burning sensation!

OH nana is okay....obviously worried but she is in great hands and the hospital has ben amazing so couldnt ask for more really

Monday 31st January Red Day

Hola....just sat down after work and the gym etc quarter past 8!!
Had the most beautiful roast dinner courtesy of mother!
Just settling down to watch The Biggest Loser later :)

Breakfast 7.40am
28g porridge with milk (HEX B and HEXA)

Lunch 13.15pm
Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
2 Ryvita (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack
3 choc eclairs (3 syns)

Dinner 19.30pm
Roast Beef, cauliflower, broccoli, sugar snap peas and carrots!! NOM!!
MullerLight
Alpen Ligh bar...maybe! (3 syns)

Exercise 45 mins LBT
SynsDefinitely 6..maybe 9 if i eat this alpen light!

Kate x

Tuesday 1st February Green Day

Had a lovely day at work, good session at the gym, didn't sit down for dinner til 9pm!!!
Would appreciate some feedback/ suggestions on my food diary please, getting abit lonely on here!

Breakfast 7.30am
2 Weetabix and Milk (HEXB and part HEXA)

Lunch 13.30pm
Tomato pasta mugshot
2 kallo rice cakes (3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 16.30pm
1 ryvita (1.5 syns)
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)

Dinner 21.00pm
Egg Noodles with soy sauce
Quorn chicken pieces
Grated LowLow (Part HEXA)

Syns 6.5
Exercise 45 mins Step, 40 min Spinning

Kate x

Your food diaries are always immaculate! Well, part from the lag of fruit and veg in todays ;) Not one of your five a day!

HAHA yeah i HATE fruit with a passion! i'm really funny about textures of food. Give me cooked fruit and i'll wolf it down! but cold wet fruit...bleurgh! same as salad!!!
I suck at my 5 a day on green days...i have LOADS of veg on red days though to make up for it!!!

HAHA i hate going to the gym early! i always go after work! The only early morning i do is my Saturday run, but that is lke 9am ;-)

Umm....naughty Allie what have you eaten???

x

Ooh that's a good idea, if you have an iPhone or android you can download the Run Keeper app and that tells you how many km you've run, calories etc just like the treadmill would.

Thursday 3rd Feb Green Day

Hey....Been in Manchester AGAIN today, such a long day!
Luckily finished early so was back home 2 hours earlier than i expected!
So its 19.25 and i've had dinner and everything already!!!!
WI tomorrow...not really sure what to expect!

Breakfast 6.30am
42g All Bran, Milk (HEXB HEXA)
Options Choc Brownie hot choc (3 syns)

Lunch 12.30
Roast Chicken Pasta Mugshot
Ryvita (1.5 syns)
Cracker (1 syns)
WW Yoghurt
2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB2)

Dinner 19.10
Jacket spud, cheese beans (HEXA)
2 quorn sausages
Muller Light (1 syns)

Exercise 50 minute road run
Syns 6.5

Wow 50 minutes that's ace! You must have run like 10k!

Yeah i tend to run about 10k, i love road running. I road run religiously every saturday morning. But i finished work early today and couldn't be arsed to wait til 7.30 for spinning so decided to road run instead!!

Ooh you should see if there's a Park Run near you- I do the South Manchester one every Saturday, it's only 5k but because it's a race the competition makes me work harder to beat my p.b.

If you google park run u will find it!xxx

Ooh you should see if there's a Park Run near you- I do the South Manchester one every Saturday, it's only 5k but because it's a race the competition makes me work harder to beat my p.b.

If you google park run u will find it!xxx

We dont have any parks round by us unfortunately!!!
I do an annual 10K that is held for charity and going to do a few in Wales where my nan lives, but i quite like going on my own tbh...just putting my ipod on and off i go!

Friday 4th February Red Day

TFI Friday....im in my comfies waiting for my tea, then OH coming round for a cuddle!!!
WI today also...Lost 2lbs which was a nice suprise!!! Now weight 9st 2lbs!!! Just 2lbs to go now til i will oficially call target!!
I really want a big fat chocolate bar....i'm thinking about treating myself and buying a Mars Bar...i'm not in the mood to care about going over my syns!

Breakfast 7.30am
28g porridge and milk (HEXB HEXA)

Lunch 13.15pm
Cauliflower & Broccoli soup
2 Ryvita (3 syns)
2 Alpen Light (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack
3 mini breadsticks (1 syn)
2 Choc Eclairs (2 syns)

Dinner 18.45pm
Roast Chicken
Carrots, Broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas
Muller Light

Exercise Night off
Syns6 so far

Sunday 6th February Red Day

Hi, sorry for not posting yesterday! was mega busy with hospital etc etc but had a good day and stayed within syns etc so all is good!!! I am soooo tired today....my tattoo scab is starting to come off too and its so tempting to pick at it but i'm being good!!
Food habits have gone abit funny though. Usually crave hot brekkie but all i've wanted is All Bran since Friday, which is fine but sheessshh....windy pops!!!

Breakfast 8am
42g All Bran and milk
Options hot choc (2 syns)

Lunch 14.00
Roast Pork
Carrots, Peas, Broccoli
Muller Light

Dinner 18.30
Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup
2 crackers (3 syns)
1 slice WW toast (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Exercise 1hr LBT
Syns 5

Monday 7th February Red Day

Had a terrible start to the day. Spent hours tormenting myself at work, which ended with me in tears.
Sorted myself out, got focussed and finished on a good one :)

Breakfast 7.30am
28g Porridge and milke (HEXB HEXA)

Snack 11am
Weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns)
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)

Lunch 13.15pm
2 ryvita (3 syns)
HIFI Bar (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.30pm
Steak
Broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas
Muller Light

Exercise 45 mins LBT
Syns 8.5

Kate x

Sorry to hear it was a rough day at work x

Thanks hunny...i'm my own worst enemy!
I torment myself in my mind and completely wind myself up to the point of tears!!

My problem is i left school at 17 and went straight into work, progressed very quickly to a high level role within a company.

After leaving the company, to keep myself at the salary i was on i have to do a hard job and put myself under loads of stress

Sometimes i long for an admin job lol!

Tuesday 8th February Green Day

So had a good day today...it went really fast!
Really couldn't be Arsed wit the gym but went anyway...good girl lol!!!
If anyone has any good red/green day recipes please share, i'm bored!!

Breakfast 7.30am
2 weetabix & Milk (HEXB HEXA)

Snack 11am
Weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns)
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)

Lunch 13.15pm
Tomatoe & Roast Veg Cous Cous Mugshot (1 syn)
1 ryvita (1.5 syn)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 21.00pm
1/2 can chickpea dahl
Boiled rice
Muller Ligh Yoghurt

Kate x

Thursday 10th February Red Day

Hey i know i've been a little quiet lately. Having a **** time of it lately and just cba to post on here aswell to be honest!!
Excuse my language on my food diary, it's a habit that comes with my job!
Grrr....mumble grumble and so on...Anyway i kept to 8.5 syns yesterday but didn't go gym as was in a grump and also had to meet my friends at the pub to discuss what we were going to do about our psychotic estranged friend who is causing us grief!
WI tomorrow, hoping for a STS as lost 2lb last week which is quite unusual for me

Breakfast 7.30am
42g All Bran , Milk (HEXA HEXB)

Snack 11am
2 choc eclairs (2 syns)
Oaty Bar (3.5 syns)

Lunch 13.45pm
2 ryvita (3 syns)
WW Yoghurt
Fibre plus bar (HEXB)

Dinner 20.00pm
Fritatta made with 3 eggs, cheese, bacon and quorn chicken pieces (HEXA)
Muller Light

Exercise 50mins running
Syns 8.5

Hey Kate. I have just begun SW after being on special k for 2 weeks (not very successful despite sticking to it religiously!). Was browsing for some info and your food diary and photo inspiration is great. Thanks for posting. Lynsey

Hope tomorrow is a less stressful day. Was just wondering Kate, are you a target member now or are you still losing? I was just wondering as had a couple of questions about being a target member.X

Back