Kate's Diary...A New Me!!!

Well.....i feel that i have managed to turn things around again.
Yesterday morning i felt that it was game over, there was no way i could get my mind back into this. I had a lot of help last night from Sandra(thank you hun) and this is my second day of being 100%.
Thanks to all the people who have given me so much support and encouragement, without it i would have given up.
I have been having my last shake at about 5-5.30 as that is when my lot eat. Last night i left it until after 7.00 and it did the trick.
I am feeling really hungry and have had a headache but i kind of expected it as i've had to start all over again after cheating.
Mini goal for the rest of this week is to be 100% now until WI on Friday and hopefully get into ketosis xx

My pleasure Kate, anytime you need to just pm me and it'll come through on my phone if I'm not on the iPad or computer.

I'm thrilled that you've got through a second day, perhaps we've cracked eh?:D

Having a much better time of things now.
My children made me a certificate for losing 2 stone and now they have said they want to make me another one for 3 stone bless em.
My chemist had to order some ketostix in for me and i can collect them tomorrow. That is the first time i will have checked that so hopefully i am heading in the right direction.
I find now when the kids have gone to bed and my OH brings out his bag of goodies that i just get a coffee and sit and read through all the success stories on here and it is def helping :) xx

Hi Kate, have you gotten through another day? X

Hi Sandra,
Hope you got on ok with the interview.
I am pleased to say that since Sunday i have been 100%.
I've got no internet at home because the gasmen have cut through our BT wires but hopefully be back on soon.
Just on way to chemist now to collect Ketostix but judging by the rotten taste in mouth i am hoping they will confirm i've got there at last lol.
Not sure what to hope for tomorrow. We both know i still hadn't got back on track Fri & Sat so it depends how much damage i did.
Anyway, i am actually feeling much better and happier now and got all my determination back....:) xx

I was just about to Facebook you.....I'm so pleased that you're on track, onwards and upwards from now on! I'm sure that the stix will show that you're in ketosis by now and that's bound to help. Don't worry about the scales too much, focus on staying a 100% this week and see what they look like next......my bet is that will be good......promise!

Interview went well, thx, will know next week. Keeping my fingers crossed but won't be horribly disappointed if I don't get it cos the weather's warming up (I've just come in from putting washing out and it's quite warm) and I'll always find something to do.....just about to go out on my bike for starters......

BTW, I did buy some jeans, size 12, I want to frame them!

Stay strong x

Hey Sandra i am sooooooo jealous of you buying size 12, wow what a feeling that must be!
Glad interview went well for you.

Today.....i am still on a high about my loss this week but i have to stick with it now and not keep putting myself through unnecessary hardship.
Feeling very very lethargic this evening so i am going to curl up in chair and watch soaps and probably not even manage to watch them all lol xx

Don't you just love seeing all the :D:D:D::D staring back at you!

Good luck for the weekend......stick with it and you'll be buying size 12's too before you know it x

Excellent!

A quiet weekend for me, been to M&S and stocked up on their meal deal for tonight and have been out in the garden, topping up pots and cutting back things that've got a bit frozen over the winter.....hope that we don't get another cold spell:(. Away next weekend and we've got an enormous garden over there, over an acre, so that will be a busy weekend....weather permitting!

You sound like you're in a much better frame of mind than you were last week, I'm so glad! Do you think that you've cracked it now? X

I am so envious of you with your gardens. I am in a flat at the moment and although it's a really lovely one i miss having a garden really bad.
Your house in France is amazing. I loved looking at your pics on FB it looks gorgeous.

I feel much happier now thanks. It all just seems to have fallen into place again. I will just sit back and enjoy this good spell as i'm sure the old demons will surface again soon!

Have a good evening xx

Thx Kate, I am incredibly lucky....the gardens are hard work though.....

The best that you can do is just gt through one day, and night, at a time......you'll be there before you know it x

Monday 28th Feb.
Ok, today I did something very stupid and also it's the first time i have done it since i've been back on LT.........i got my scales out and got on them.
I know they are inaccurate and that's why i hid them but according to them since Friday morning i have put on 3 kg and it's impossible.
It has kind of knocked me down a bit so i will not be doing that again.
It's stupid but every time i get close to losing another stone i tend to get in my head that i can't do it. Only another 4 lbs to go to 3 stone and i know i can achieve that over the next 2 WI's but i've never figured out why i mentally block it!!!
Apart from that, everything is fine lol xx

Throw the scales out Kate!!! I have become obsessed with weighing myself but bought new ones yesterday which show me heavier by 2lb than my old ones. So was a little dissapointed in that. But it goes to show that all scales are different. I'll bet they are 3 kg out from the pharmacy scales so dont worry too much. The only scales you need to worry about is the ones at the pharmacy. Stay strong and good luck x

Well that's another month of the year gone, it's flying by.
Feeling good today so went for a very long walk on way home from school. Instead of walking the 'flat' way home i decided to go up really steep hills up across a golf course and then another hill to make in total about a 2 and a half mile walk.
My knees are so much better now than when i started on LT and i am finding it much easier to do things.
My kids have made me my next certificate for losing 3 stone, bless them they are really trying to help me along.
Matt heard me go into the kitchen last night and thought i was going to raid the cupboards and he rushed in shouting 'don't do it'.
We both fell about laughing especially as i only went for a coffee!!!
All in all everything still going well :) xx

I just watched Biggest Loser too on Sky+......weren't they amazing? I only started watching it a couple of weeks ago so didn't really get to 'know' many of the characters but I have so much admiration for them......I did a charity diet and fitness thing last year and was on local TV, radio and in the papers! Fortunately I never had to weigh in public cos I couldn't have faced the humiliation so fair play to them...

Kate you are well on the way to health and fitness, I found that a lot of the problems (pain being one) that I thought were stopping me from losing weight when in actual fact it was the other way round! You'll be sprinting up those hills soon!

I am changing my WI to a Monday as i have spare shakes here and will find it easier to get through weekends if it's just before WI rather than just after.
Got bad headache today but that's part of this and it will soon clear.
Most days have been ok but got really bad cravings at the moment so i will probably have a really early night.

Sandra look at you with only 7 lbs to go......that is brilliant, really glad you're so close to target now :) xx

Back