Kate's Diary...A New Me!!!

Well done Kate, 9.5 is fantastic!!!! You will be back to where you were in no time at all :)

Well done on your WI this week, u have nearly undone the bit you are not happy with in the blink of an eye.. keep up the good work. As for the OH eating stuff like that, that's not fair when such early days and I couldn't handle that personal.. normal stuff yes, but pizza etc no way... can he not change this? I still resort to bed some nights as I find it breaks the cycle n I don't pick... not ideal but the other half uses it to have a ps3 night n I do my nails n watch girlie fraped that I Cant tend to do normally... our bedroom is sort of my safe sanctuary! Hang in there xxx

BB i wish my OH would stop eating all the rubbish he does.
Yesterday we went to the chemist for my shakes and the chemist is inside a Lidl store. I was walking round the shop with him with my bag of shakes and he was loading up the trolley with all his goodies.
Packet after packet of biscuits, god knows how many bags of sweets, piles of bars of chocolate and more.
I actually found it very depressing to be honest as he is 5ft6 and weighs over 19 stone.
I know i have a problem and i am trying to change my life but he is not the same.
I can't even feed him healthy meals as he hates fish, all vegetables, steamed meats, pasta. All he will eat is chips, roast tatties and things like burgers and sausages or anything greasy and fried.
He tried LT twice before but didn't really want to do it so never got to week 4 WI either time :(

Now to me,
Having a good day today and really giving it my best to stay 100%.
I have ham and chicken in the fridge and filled the fruit bowl up but i so want to get to ketosis.
Hope everyone is having a good day :) xx

Keep goung K ur doing great :)

Having a strange morning and one where i think about things as they really are.
I started LT on Jan 7th and here i am on april 25th only 28.5 lbs less.
So now i am sitting here thinking what i could have lost had i done this properly!!!
I am really struggling again at the moment, don't know why. There is no financial pressure there now i think it's just me yet again telling myself i can't do this.
i am going to have a shower and then kick myself up the butt and get out for a nice long walk. I just need to get positive thinking kicked back in again.
My kids are desperately waiting to make me my 3 stone loss certificate, that should be enough to help me do it.
Have a good day everyone xx

Hello diary....
Ding ding round whatever it is!!!
Yes i am back again. Did one week at Slimming World and was really good but only lost 1 lb :(
I had 2 days supply of shakes left from last time so i started back on it this morning at 100%.
No more messing about or excuses, get to ketosis and stay there!!
I've changed my target weight now so i am to start with just working at getting off what i have put on since having my lovely kids.
When i get there i will reset the target.
Feeling very positive about it and not going to give in to silly cheating anymore xx

Hi Lorraine welcome and good luck to you.
The most important tip i would ever give anyone now is do not cheat on this. I wish i'd done this 100% from the start and my diary would read much different to what it does.
Just make sure you drink loads of water. I can normally only manage 2 litres but i also have 4 or 5 cups of peppermint tea to increase intake.
When it gets tough, head straight to this forum.
Without my personal trainer Sandra :D i would be lost totally.
Good luck xx

Well,
This is my 2nd day and still 100% which is good for me lol.
I think after Slimming world failed last week i know this is my last option to get my life back. I am going to a new chemist tomorrow to have a new start on this and not keep going backwards :)

Fri 20th May.....
Officially started back on LT again.
I am really pleased because even with all my messing about i have still managed to keep off 1st 13lbs of what i lost at the start of the year.
I've only got to lose 10 lbs to be back at exactly where i was before i lost my way:)
I honestly thought i would have piled it all on and been back to square one again.
Feeling very very positive and i am going to succeed this time.
Nothing much else to say today but here is the start to a new me.....again!!

Go girl! X

Best of luck Kate, u sound like u are back in the zone :) x x

Thank you ladies.
Everything going totally to plan here.
Been lucky with the headaches so far as they've not flared up that much.
I am keeping off my scales which is a massive help to me.
I get very easily influenced by them!
This is only my 3rd day but so far there has been no 'toast' raids in the evening :D
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hmmm well what can i say....
There was a slight mishap Tuesday afternoon(day 5) because according to my wonky old scales i had only lost 1kg. The scales have been thrown in the bin now.

This is day 6 now and apart from my 10 minute blip there have been no other problems.
I can see a difference again when i look in the mirror and a friend of mine commented on it today as well so it must be working.
I must stop being so impatient and just wait for my reading on the scales at my WI!!! xx

Weigh in tomorrow morning. Not sure what to expect, the scales thing really did throw me off.
If i can get anything over 2 lbs that would be great but as it's the first week it should have been a much higher loss.
Back on track again so whatever the result is tomorrow it will not stop me doing this and next week will be better :) xx

I was wondering what happened to you hun then i came across this thread lol , how are you getting on good i hope xx

Well it's been a long time and i don't know how many of the old regulars are still here. This whole year has been an on/off battle and basically i am now back exactly where i started on LT on Jan 6th this year. I respect the people who can lose weight by this method but for me i have an appointment with a gastric surgeon next month. Not a choice a lot would make but for me it's the only way.
I will still check back in here and see if i recognise any of you.
Good luck everyone xx

lolapink said:
Seriously Kat, I nearly cracked tonight too! Well done! I love peppermint tea, it refreshes my gammy mouth too! :)

Im new to this but I was told by the pharmacy not to drink herbal teas. I would luv peppermint tea.

well done

Well done Kate !:)

I was supposed to start last week had a bit of a crisis and decided to start 2 moro... fingers crosses i can do it ... well done again love x

Hi,
Well, i guess i should really have started this when i went back on LT for my 3rd attempt but better late than never.
I am heading towards my 4th WI this week but losing my way a bit.
I have had 3 brilliant losses so far and i am desperate to get another 4 lbs off so i am rid of 2 stone. Just to be able to say i am working towards my 3rd stone is something i have not achieved for many many years.
I don't know why i am dropping my head a bit, maybe this is something that occurs round about the 4th week.
The cravings have passed now and i'm not feeling hungry, just very very cold.
I am hoping another loss this week will kick me back up again and get my positive head back on. Mini goal is to be 100% from now until WI on Friday morning! xx

Back