Kate's Diary...A New Me!!!

This is so weird. Someone said it's an emotional rollercoaster and boy were they right.
I said i would make the most of feeling good and positive because i knew i would slump back down again.
Got a fair bit of stuff going on away from diet and maybe that's part of it.
Just about hanging in there and trying to get through until Monday and see if i go and get my next week supply or not.
It's so so hard when i look at the ticker and see 128 lbs still to go.
Really quite fed up and envious of all the people on here who have got the willpower to do it 100% :(

Hard isn't it. Baby steps though!
Well I look at you and I'm envious of your 38 pounds.
Keep trying!

Come on darling, you CAN do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give in to it yet, just try to avoid carbs if you can!

Hey come on you, what the bloody hell are you playing at? I go away for a long weekend and I come back and read your diary only to find that you've given up....wos goin on? as Peggy would say!

PM me Kate if it helps and I'll try and help again.....just please, please, please don't give up.

If it's any consolation I've had a fantastic weekend and eaten everything that I wanted.....jumped on the scales this morning, even though I knew it would be a bad idea, and I'm 4lbs up since Thursday. So it was a Slimfast shake for breakfast and I'll hit the gym big style later....this is soooooo not easy but you've gotta keep trying....OK? I'll be waiting for your message.......((((big virtual hugs)))) xx

Thanks for your messages and help yet again Sandra.
I will go back to the Pharmacy on Friday morning and whatever the gain is i will just shove it aside and work darn hard to get it back off the following week. Then i can continue towards the 3 stone loss.

God, it's like 2 different people writing this diary. The happy positive me in constant battle with the depressed, negative one!!! xx

Hi Hun
Ive just been reading your diary,OMG What a time of it youve been having :( I hope you an continue with it,you've done so well so far!
I think everyone goes through bad times on this diet,i did it myself yesterday,caved into cravings . I was gutted!! first thing this morning i stuck a Davina dvd in and worked off all the calories -i hope.
Don't give up, try and stay strong xx

Thanks for the kind words. It certainly is an up and down journey on this lol.
Some seem to cope much better, i know my will power is weak and i struggle.
I have actually just been looking through the forum at pics people have posted after big losses and it's really helped.
I get it stuck in my head that's impossible for me to ever be slim but looking at the pics i know i can do it now.
Thanks for the support and good luck to you as well xx

Wednesday 9th March.....
Back again....... I've had stuff going on and missed the last weigh in but had some shakes spare. I have been making a half attempt at the diet but with not enough shakes it's been very hit and miss.
I am going to the chemist Friday morning as i should but i am telling them i don't want to know my weight this week.
I know i have put on and don't want anything to knock me back down again.
I will ask my weight next week and then start updating my ticker again and carry on.
No more of this messing about now, i have got my before pic ready to go on here and i WILL eventually have my after pic to go with it.
Hoping by next week WI i will be near to still having my 38 lbs off.
Thanks to everyone who has given me support and tried to get me back in the zone.
Sandra big hugs and thanks to you xx

A clean slate, great idea. You can do this, I reverted to a 13 year old sulky teenager last night on day 2 as I was so hungry and my fiance was being supportive and not letting me eat - which I obviously read as him being mean and I got moody! :eek: I have absolutely no willpower and I am so suprised, and bleddy proud of myself!, that I got through it!!! Its not life or death, its not ending war, but its one little step forward on my journey and thats all you can do - one day at a time xxx :) :) :)

That's the spirit Kate.......tell yourself that you will succeed and you will! Look how far you've come already! Ok so you've had a few setbacks but remember you haven't failed until you've given up completely......your pharmacist isn't going to care what the scales say (unless they're one of the very few) cos they're there to sell the stuff to you, your failure just makes them more money!

Well done xxxxxx

Just one thing Sandra, don't go away for anymore long weekends :D lol xxx[/QUOTE]

I can't promise unfortunately cos there's a lot to be done at the French house.....I'm here this weekend though and I found tht once I'd done 3 weeks of LT I had absolutely no desire to eat whatsover:D Could go out for meals, functions whatever.....just sipped water.....I'm sure that you'll be the same x

Easy answer there, i will go to the beautiful house in France as well...lol joking but it looks really amazing in the pics.

Well, yesterday was 100% and really feeling it's right again now just like it was when i first started on this in January.
I got my usual evening time feelings of being hungry last night but there was no way i was going near the kitchen. I asked myself what is more important, couple pieces of buttered toast or my 2 lovely children and it was a no brainer.

I was going to ask not to know my weight tomorrow but i am going to just do things as i normally would. I am treating it as though i had a holiday for a week!!
It's def going to be a gain week but next week it will be back off so it's only a tiny setback xx

Well done, I'm sure that next week will see lots more:D:D:D added to your signature x

your doing so well...inspirational.x

Friday 11th March.
Just got back from week 9 weigh in and i have put on 1 lb.
Over the moon with that as according to my scales earlier this week i had put on considerably more than that.
Pharmacist has advised i try only having shakes and ditch the flapjacks as they could be causing my problems.
I am feeling very upbeat and positive and also feeling like i have had a narrow escape and i cannot keep using LT as i have been.
My poor body won't know what the hell is going on with 100% day on LT and then a binge the next ......

I have got a box of peppermint teabags and i've just tried my first cup and i think it will take some getting used to.
It smells like body sweat and is kind of weird but it's a change from black coffee.

My goal now is to lose 5 lbs for next weigh in and stop bl**dy messing about!!

Back