Kate's Diary...A New Me!!!

Hello diary....
I am not doing very well at the moment.
I need to get back on Lt. I am so happy to read on here of how well others are doing but it's dragging me down that i am stuck where i am. I know for a fact that the weight is going back on already due to me being so down about everything.
We have been juggling our budget around here and my OH has tried to work it out so i can go back to the chemist on Friday and get going again. He has said however that he expects me to do it properly and will not be allowing me to have toast or anything else in the evenings.
Feeling a bit happier after we worked through it as i only have a couple more days of feeling lost.
Never thought the day would arise where i was sad at not being on a diet lol.
It has taught me though that i am going to have problems in the long run when i do come off of this.
I am putting it down to stress that i have gone back to bad ways so soon so it really is important to get on this 100%
Maybe at last having my OH on my case will be the kick i needed!! xx

You were doing brilliantly my lovely so don't kick yourself about that. We all have blips, unfortunately I've had too many!, but you can do this - you've seen results once and you will see them again. Feeling down doesn't help matters, its a bit of a vicious circle - but get your husband to keep tabs on you - you can do this because you are worth it x

Dont be too hard on urself. Your only HUMAN and not perfect. None of us are, thats why we are ALL doing this together because we are far from it. We are here to help each other through thick and thin, fat or skinny we are all the same. You are just as important as the next person and ur feelings matter. We CARE about you and we all WANT you to achieve ur goals. Kittykat ur not alone on this. You can do it hunny we are rpoting for ya and will give u the whoop whoops wen ur back on track. **** happens to all of us but somehow together we can cope x good luck babe remain POSITIVE! Xxxxxxxxxx

Sunday 3rd April.....
Still not been able to get back on Lt and getting further and further depressed now.
I can see and feel some of the weight i had lost is going back on.
No excuses, i should shrug some of the stress off but it's easier said than done.
Might be able to restart this next Friday but if not then it will def be Friday 15th so it's not too much longer really.
I have been checking in at times and watching how you are all doing but not been commenting much for now.
Good luck to you all and hope to be back soon xx

Kittykat??? Where you been hunny? Still keep talking dont hide away just coz ur not doing it yet u soon will be. Get urself in the LT mind frame and start eating more fat and protein to get urself ready. Wont b long chin up :) :)

Finally at long last i am restarting LT on Friday morning :D
We are so close to being debt free that my parents have stepped in and said they will help out as they know how much i want to do this.
I have stepped onto my scales so i have a rough idea of what gain to expect when i have my WI Friday :(
Really looking forward to this and whatever the gain is, i will get it back off in the first 2 weeks!!

Welcome back Kate... its great to hear you are back on it this weekend!!!!
I hope the gain isnt too much but like you say, you will get it off plus more in the coming weeks :)

Cant wait to have you back updating your diary xx

Kitty kat ur baaaaaacccckkk :) yay good luck for next week chick xx

Hello diary,
Well, finally i am back and more determined than ever to do this with 100% dedication instead of 50%.
I believe in being honest so i am not hiding the fact i have put back on 18 lbs in the time i have had to stop the diet.
My pharmacist was very nice and had no issues about letting me restart thankfully.
When i started LT in Jan my first 2 weeks i cheated for 7 out of the 14 nights with toast/sarnies and i lost 19lbs over those 2 weeks.
I am really hoping by doing this 100% that i can get back off a fair chunk of the regain in these first 2 weeks and then just carry on with it.
i am not focusing on the gain i am trying instead to think that i am still 19lb lighter than when i first started this.
Will hopefully have a happier diary this time around!!! xx

Hi Kat,

Just read all your diary and it's so great to read someone being honest about their ups and downs with Lipotrim. Its fantastic that some people can do 100% 100% of time, and have no craving or hunger pangs in ketosis. But for those of us who struggle fighting off cravings, even in ketosis, it can be a bit daunting and cause us to think we're not up to it. So keep up the effort and keep up- dating your diary, I've enjoyed reading it.

Jane

Thank you Jane, it's one of the hardest things i have ever done!!!

Well,
Had usual problem last night once it hit 7pm the demons kicked up and really made their presence known.
I was determined not to give in to them and i am now on day 2 and still 100%. I will wait and check for ketosis on Monday morning and see if anything is happening.
I think i have every single Take a Break and That's life type mag that exists. I have them all ready for this evening when the struggling starts :)
Why oh why can't the evenings be equally as easy as the mornings/afternoons, this would be a breeze.
Hope everyone is doing ok today xx

Great start Kitty Kat, you just gotta focus on one day at a time and before you know it the days will be flying by and you will have lost loads and will be feeling happy again :) i still cant believe im on day 45 and ive had loads of blips, i do so well for ages and then cave, its pathetic really because if i just focussed a little harder then i know i could do it:) well stick to your aim of 100% focus harder when you need to it will be so worth it in the long run! Good luc babe :)

Thanks Cham and well done to you, you're doing really well hun.
Well, last night was total torture but i battled through it.
I have always managed to block out the fact of an evening that my other half sits with his goody bag and eats non stop all evening.
The last 2 nights i have suffered watching him eat sweets, chocolate biccies and family sized pizzas.
I actually had a go last night and said it's really unfair but he said it's good that i can resist !!
I know for a fact if i spent the evening with my parents that it would be so different because they don't stuff their faces.
The only good thing is that my OH is meant to be starting Exante in 2 weeks time and then the evenings will be sorted until he gives up.
Right, i feel better for getting that off my chest :D
Lovely day here so me and my little girl are going to walk right along the seafront and see where we end up.
Have a good day all xx

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day while getting brisk excercise too :) You are doing really well to sit by him eating all that crap!!! Although before i started LT in Jan i had to have a 'mental blowout' with curry and rubbish the night before i had cut down generally as i knew it would make things harder when i started. You should say that to your OH, that if he is starting exante he is going to add another week that he needs to do it if he carries on??? Grrrrr. lol x

Lol @ your mental blowout before you started the diet Katie.
I did exactly the same and i realised afterwards i was just making it worse for myself.
I said it was my farewell to food lol.

Ok.....
On day 4 now and feeling quite happy with things.
Feeling very hungry today but did have a sneaky peak at my scales this morning and am happy with what they say so far.
I think mine usually show 1 or 2 kg heavier than the chemist so it could be better than i think.
I will have to go to WI a day early this week as chemist will be closed Friday but will stick with Friday again next week.
hope everyone is doing well xx

I cannot believe how quick this week has gone. No problems at all and the evenings i haven't managed to get through 100% i have only had something small and protein only.
I am missing the walks to and from the school each day though and have spent most of the week with the kids at the beach or just wandering around town so that may play a part in my WI today.
Have a good day everyone, will be back later to update everything on here :) xx

Back