Kate's Diary...A New Me!!!

I'll warn you in advance.....I'm away the next two weekends and.....I've got a job offer on the table so minimins is gonna have to be evenings only soon. Don't worry though you're doing so well that you don't really need me anymore:cry: xx

Seriously Kat, I nearly cracked tonight too! Well done! I love peppermint tea, it refreshes my gammy mouth too! :)

Well done both of you!!!! You always feel much better in the morning eh? x

Thursday 17th March....
Everything still going great and feeling really good at the moment.
I feel now exactly like i did the first few weeks on this so all is well.
I am not worried about weigh in tomorrow as i have been the past few weeks. Yes i desperately want to lose 5 lbs this week but if i haven't then i will def have got rid of them by next week.
Loving this weather, even the kids have stopped objecting to walking to and from school so it's benefiting them as well.
Hope everyone is doing ok :) :) xx

glad your having a good day Kat! Good luck at WI im sure you've reached your target :)

I should be at the chemist having my week 10 weigh in right now but it's not happening this week.
I helped out a friend who was in a bit of a spot financially on the promise that she would pay me back this morning. I went to see her and she was in a right state. She had bank charges this week and had to pay the council tax so couldn't give me anything back.
She was so upset i couldn't bring myself to get mad but i am actually really p'd off big style.
I've been to Boots this morning and on their scales i have lost 4 lbs this week but that's not official so i shall have to blank my weigh in again on here. This will make me think twice about trying to be a good friend to anyone in future :(

Oh no.... thats not good!!!
So have you got enough shakes to carry on then??

Im not surprised you are mad though, i would be too but you can hold your head up high and know that you are a true friend to this person but that she owes you big time!!!

I hope you manage to get sorted!! Maybe you should have gone to get weighed anyway just not got any more shakes and told them what the problem was?

I did actually think about just going to get weighed but as it's a round 26 mile trip to the chemist and back i didn't bother.
I am totally out of shakes. It works out that i have my last one on a Friday morning and then go up to the chemist early and get the next lot.
So, next Friday i will get some more and then start all over again with the first few days from hell to suffer again.
Still really down about it but just got to hang in there.
Hope you are still doing well xx

Sorry to hear you are in this situation! But if you do Atkins induction phase until you can next get shakes then you will remain in ketosis and you won't have such an awful time starting shakes again. You will still lose weight and your body won't have the struggle of trying to get back onto ketosis. Just eat eggs and lean meats.. Maybe a bit of cheese every day for the next week and you'll be fine x

Sunday 20th March...

Really missing the shakes and wanting to get my next lot.
I have a problem now and i knew this would happen somewhere along the line.
I knew my OH at some point would say he wants to do LT again. He failed worse than me on our 2 previous attempts.
I don't know how much his will cost but i am seriously thinking that if he joins in as well that i will have to switch to Exante.
It will work out at £50 p/w for us both on there and that is much cheaper than LT and also there is the £5 petrol p/w to get LT as well.
I've read good things about Exante and the results look pretty much the same but i wonder how not having to weigh in each week will come into play.
I could always go to my parents every Friday and get my Mum to weigh me. At least i know i would get a good telling off if i mess about lol xx

sorry to hear about your predicament with your frien not having the cash to pay you back. I'm sure the boots scales is not far wrong so well done on the 4lbs loss :) ... i'v never heard of the exante one but if its more or less the same but cheaper go for it. i'm sure whatever way you go you will reach your goal :) xx

Certainly if you are both doing exante it would work out cheaper for you guys and there is more choice too!!! Plus that, you can order it as and when you have the money rather than having to make sure you have it ready on the same day every week.....
I think its the best way forward for you but the only thing is about being weighed but if you and your other half are doing it, weigh eachother?

Hope your weekend isnt going too badly..... stick to those protiens and you will be fine come next week :)

Tuesday 22nd March....

I have had to face reality and stop LT for the next 2 or 3 weeks.
Financially at the moment it is putting too much strain on us.
Bl**dy council tax is a pain but we make the final payment next week to get it up to date and then i can get back on LT.
I am so down about not being able to do it and i am missing it big time.
It makes me even more annoyed when i think back to how i have messed about with the diet.
The only good thing to come out of this break will be me being happy enough to be back on it that i do it how it should be done.
I will carry on from where i finished on my ticker as i really don't fancy starting from scratch again.
Just hoping i don't put too much back on until then.
Hope everyone else is still going strong xx

Kat it will be ok just stick to A low carb diet eat lots of protein. You will find it easier when you restart without having the money worry over ur head pressurising you. Good luck and speak soon hun xxx

Back