Kates new diary

nottskate

Hi guys, hope your all well! I have done slimming world before but not for a while! Starting today :) I was in the 11's last year and now crept into the 13,s!!! Big wake up call.. Heaviest I have been for ages and I am feeling it!

So here's my plan for the day, please feel free to comment/suggest :)

Breakfast- boiled egg, bacon, tomatoes and a brown small roll (b)

Snacks- boiled egg, fruit

Lunch- salad of new potatoes, salmon, cucumber, peppers, bit of extra light mayo(1 syn I think) yoghurt

Tea- ribs done in the slow cooker with a sauce of passata, sweetner, soy sauce and garlic, a splash of BBQ sauce (1 syn) served with chips, peas and salad

Pudding- more fruit if I want anything!

:)

Hi all, food for the day!

B- quiche, and some ham. Banana

L- jacket potato, beans, cottage cheese, sweetcorn with salad, yoghurt and strawberries

T- late tea tonight as I am at college until 9 :( so had a boiled egg to keep me goin lol having burgers, chips an salad- with my roll as my b choice

Snacks- boiled egg, clementine

A- bit if milk and some cheese on burger
B- brown roll

No syns so far!

To add to yesterday diary.. Didn't have burger and chips had sausage mash mushy peas and gravy instead! Followed by a mini magnum so syns total for the day= 9.5 x

Hi all, today went as follows..

Breakfast- 3 bacon, 2 boiled eggs and a tomato, 1tbsp ketchup

Snack- banana, clementine

Lunch- jacket potato, cottage cheese beans and sweetcorn with a salad, yoghurt

Dinner- sw burgers, with sweet potato and potato wedges. Served with salad, a bit of extra light mayo, my a choice of cheese and b choice of a brown roll- was amazing!
Syns- ketchup, mayo and a mini magnum- 11

X

Back