Kath's Diary

Hey hun,
Wow, that sounds really exciting! Hope it all goes to plan for u!
Just get a job lot of white paint - least it'll look all airey and bright? lol

I'm fine, dietwise its all pants (wish I'd never bloody took a break - hindsight is a great thing tho hey!!). Can't afford to ss and mess about any longer so once the cupboards are cleared, me and hubby have decided to have a complete diet overhaul - only eating nature foods - nothing pre-packed, no take-aways, nothing sugary etc. So fingers crossed will be starting that within the next few weeks. Thankfully, haven't been bingeing just eating when hungry - and miracuously haven't weighed myself for days (being the 10 times a day girl!!!). Think I'm going to weigh once before starting my healthy eating lifestyle and then maybe get weighed in a year. We'll see. Can't imagine u can put weight on by eating wholegrains and vegetables? lol

Much love, chelle xx

Ooh Chelle all that lovely healthy food sounds fab :) Nice and natural the way it should be. I did low GI for a while, thought it was a fab diet, also did Gillian McKeith but it cost me a fortune! Was a lovely diet though all that fresh food.

Good luck with it, you'll feel loads better on all those wholegrains and vegetables :)

Kath xxx

I'm back from my weigh in and I've lost 5 and 3/4 pound, I'm soo soooo soooooo pleased with that!

I bought myself a new coat yesterday, tried on the size 18 and it was TOOO BIG!!!! So I bought the size 16 YIPPPEEEEE :D

I bought a pair of size 16 jeans a while ago hoping to be in them by April....THEY FIT!!!!!!

Woohoooooo

Hard to believe that just a few months ago I was wearing a size 28. In the next week or two I will have lost 7 stone. SEVEN STONE! How did I ever get so overweight :confused: Well that is behind me now, that weight has gone forever. Hooray!

You know I've had a tough couple of weeks. I've wanted to eat something so badly but I haven't, I haven't give in to my chatterbox. I feel quite liberated today, feel positive that I can get to the end of this. I will get to the end and it'll be a new beginning :)

Life's a challenge isn't it :)

What a fantastic future I have ahead of me :)

Hey Cath - just seen your thread. We started LL on exactly the same day!!

You're doing SO well. I'm really pleased with my progress - although would prefer to have lost as much as you obviously! My weight loss has slowed RIGHT down now - whilst yours seems to still be going amazing quickly!!

But we'll both get there in the end. Many many congratulations... it really is a good feeling isn't it!! :)

Hey Cath - just seen your thread. We started LL on exactly the same day!!

You're doing SO well. I'm really pleased with my progress - although would prefer to have lost as much as you obviously! My weight loss has slowed RIGHT down now - whilst yours seems to still be going amazing quickly!!

But we'll both get there in the end. Many many congratulations... it really is a good feeling isn't it!! :)

Hey you've done fantastically! We've got about the same left to lose now haven't we.

To be honest I've been shocked by my last 3 weeks losses, especially as I've hardly had any excercise when normally I go at least 3 times a week :confused: Seems I lose more when I don't excercise!

We will both get there - it's a really great feeling :)

Hi Kath, you are doing brilliantly. You must be very proud, particularly of overcoming your chatterbox as you did this week. Well done:D
Nat.
x

I bought a pair of size 16 jeans a while ago hoping to be in them by April....THEY FIT!!!!!!

Woohoooooo

Hard to believe that just a few months ago I was wearing a size 28. In the next week or two I will have lost 7 stone. SEVEN STONE! How did I ever get so overweight :confused: Well that is behind me now, that weight has gone forever. Hooray!

You know I've had a tough couple of weeks. I've wanted to eat something so badly but I haven't, I haven't give in to my chatterbox. I feel quite liberated today, feel positive that I can get to the end of this. I will get to the end and it'll be a new beginning :)

Life's a challenge isn't it :)

What a fantastic future I have ahead of me :)

Congratulations Kath on another brill weight loss again this week !!!!

It is wonderful to fit into size 16!!!! all the way down from 28:)

Well done, it is a credit to you.

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Kath on another brill weight loss again this week !!!!

It is wonderful to fit into size 16!!!! all the way down from 28:)

Well done, it is a credit to you.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini :) I've wanted to be a size 16 for a long time, that was my aim to be a size 16. Now I've reached it though I know I can go further.

I'm seriously considering a switch to Cambridge now. I hadn't realised Cambridge offered a management program and the only reason I've been staying on Lighter Life after my 14 weeks is because I'm waiting to do the management part, the most important part of the program I'm told.

Now I'm thinking that another 10 weeks of LL is £660 whereas it'll be considerably cheaper for me to do it on Cambridge.

My concern......will I stick to Cambridge like I have LL? If I don't have my weekly session with my LLC will it mean I'll lapse? It's a scary thought. Although I have managed to control myself thus far...surely I could do the same on Cambridge.....hmmmmmm I'm all confused.

I succesfully got through last night - I foolishly suggested that we make some bread pudding as there was a whole loaf of bread going stale. As it was cooking I was imagining biting into it, my mouth was watering. After it cooked it sat on the side in the kitchen smelling delicious. I went in looked at it, cut my husband a slice then walked back out and left him eating it. This morning it's still there. A HUGE slab of bread pudding calling me. I've just cut my son a slice. In a minute I'm going to cut it up and put it all in the fridge. I am not going to give in. I don't need bread pudding. :sigh:

Hey Kath,

well done you are such an inspiration to me and many others. You go girl. Strutt your stuff in those size 16 jeans and watch this space for size 14 XXX

Phew what a tough weekend, cinema, children's party and raging pmt!

Thankfully I've come on now and hopefully that'll be the end to the last two horrific weeks of desperately needing something to eat.

Gosh I've struggled, it's been so hard. The breadpudding was a killer, I've sat and watched everyone tucking into it and my mouth has watered with every bite they've taken.

I went swimming yesterday, first time for years! I went and bought myself a size 16 swimming costume first, that was nice :D Although I still look bloody awful in it. Anyway, I really enjoyed the swimming and I'm going to go again. It was the longest walk from the changing room to the pool but once I was in I felt fine. Didn't like getting back out though I must admit :eek:

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, whether I'm going to switch to CD or stick with LL. Think I'll see how the session goes this week.....

I can't wait to be in management!

Well I had my weigh in tonight and I lost another 4lb that's a grand total of 7 stone now, I'm sooooo sooooooooooooo happy with that.:D :D :D

Only downside is I've eaten now, I'm eating for the next few days as I want all my bloods and everything to be normal for my medicals on Saturday. I will get back into Sole source on Sunday though and hopefully won't do too much damage.

:cry: :break_diet:

Stay positive, I must stay in control eeek!

7 Stone Gone....

Congratulations Kath on reaching 7 stone!!!

This is a fantastic achievement for you and so very well done!!!
party-smiley-020.gif

Love Mini xxx

if u just stick with proteins and avoid carbs u probably wont do any damage.

well done on 7 stones never to be seen again. thats just amazing :D :D :D

Aw thanks everyone for your lovely comments :)

Thanks for posting in my diary that's made me a very happy chick today :)

I will get straight back into it after my meds - I'm so close now I can smell it :D

Back