Kath's Diary

Hi hun,

Yeh, I think ur right - he doesn't need to SS anymore, he's done amazing and to still keep losing weight whilst eating - I'M COMING BACK AS A MAN!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

I've not been too great but I won't bore u with it here! If I get chance later I will post on my thread.

Anyway, so glad u're doing great hun - u deserve it!!!!

Big hugs, chelle xx

Hi Kath
I can see what you mean,it feels better for you if hes drinking and not on SS as you are ssing and so commiting to it 100% and there for not drinking!So it feels harder and unfair on you if he does SS 1/2 heartertly?
As you say its best if he eats healthly as he will also learn how to keep it off.
Glad his pains have gone :)
xxc

Yes exactly, he needs to educate himself now with his portion sizes and eating healthily to lose his last few pounds should help him to learn a few lessons.

:)

Hi hun,

Yeh, I think ur right - he doesn't need to SS anymore, he's done amazing and to still keep losing weight whilst eating - I'M COMING BACK AS A MAN!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

I've not been too great but I won't bore u with it here! If I get chance later I will post on my thread.

Anyway, so glad u're doing great hun - u deserve it!!!!

Big hugs, chelle xx

Lol, ah yes to be a Man must be sooooo much easier :D

Sorry to hear you've not been doing great :(

Hope you update your thread then we can give you some support :)

Kath xxx

great you are giving off great vibes :D How much water are you drinking aday now your at the gym??
Thanks
XXC:confused:

Phew you know I don't actually know - I must start monitoring it again - I usually drink two litres I think whilst I'm there. Try and have one or two before I go and then I'll have another one before the school run and probably another 3 from then - so how many's that....7 to 8 litres by the looks of it :)

I always have at least 6 litres, although weekends I sometimes only manage 4 but then I don't go to the gym on a weekend.

Kxx

Phew you know I don't actually know - I must start monitoring it again - I usually drink two litres I think whilst I'm there. Try and have one or two before I go and then I'll have another one before the school run and probably another 3 from then - so how many's that....7 to 8 litres by the looks of it :)

I always have at least 6 litres, although weekends I sometimes only manage 4 but then I don't go to the gym on a weekend.

Kxx

God well done you upto 8 litres a day xxxxxxxxxxfab xxc

Thanks :) I can't believe it actually, it sounds like loads when I say it but it doesn't seem that much if you know what I mean :D

I WISH I COULD DO 7 LITRES ADAY BUT THEY SAY THE MORE WE DRINK THE MORE OUR BODY NEEDS?:eek: GOD ID LIVE IN THE LOO :eek:
xxc

I WISH I COULD DO 7 LITRES ADAY BUT THEY SAY THE MORE WE DRINK THE MORE OUR BODY NEEDS?:eek: GOD ID LIVE IN THE LOO :eek:
xxc

Lol it is true really, I get so thirsty on a Tuesday night when I have to wait those few hours until after my weigh in, I down a litre super fast after that!

I did live in the loo at first, but body has got used to it now :)

xxx

Lol it is true really, I get so thirsty on a Tuesday night when I have to wait those few hours until after my weigh in, I down a litre super fast after that!

I did live in the loo at first, but body has got used to it now :)

xxx

Your a star you have taken this on with 100% commitment and enthusiasum XXXXXXXXX (wish I could spell lol)
XXC

DAY 50!

Well I've made it to day 50, 50 days of abstinence :eek: I can't beleive it!

Anyway, weigh in tonight shows another 5lb loss - yipeeeeee!

Thanks both - I'm well chuffed - sorry I've not had chance to catch up with both your threads yet, things a bit hectic! :) Kath xx

Hi Kath
Thats ok..............mines boring anyway just a flipping lb!! :confused:

I hope your ok today are you still going to the Gym everyday(except weekends)?

XXC

Hi Kath
Thats ok..............mines boring anyway just a flipping lb!! :confused:

I hope your ok today are you still going to the Gym everyday(except weekends)?

XXC

Aw I do feel for you, must be really frustrating :(

Yes I still go every day, Monday to Friday, I do between 2 and 3 hours in there. 60 minutes of that is cardiovascular - next week I'm going to go to Yoga on Tuesday instead and Bums n Tums on Wednesday - give my body a change of routine :)

Kxx

Just got back from my weigh in, it's a day early as I'm off to see Snow Patrol tomorrow night (another sober gig but I don't care, looking and feeling slimmer is a much better feeling than getting drunk ;) )

Anyway my weight loss has been 4 and a half pound this week, I'm really chuffed - I didn't go to the gym on Friday as I wasn't up to it so I was one day short of the gym - maybe that's the half a pound difference between this week and last. Still a good loss though and I'm really pleased.

Had a couple of comments of people today that noticed my weight loss so I'm pleased. Still can't see me being a size 18 for Christmas but I'm going to try my hardest to get there!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Kath xx

Lol thanks :D I really can't see me being 18 at Christmas though - size 20 is absolutely skin tight on me!

Ohhhh do you remember what size you were in this time last month?????????????
Even if its a tight 18 look at how fab you've done :D
A 16 by valentines day I bet you
XXC

Ohhhh do you remember what size you were in this time last month?????????????
Even if its a tight 18 look at how fab you've done :D
A 16 by valentines day I bet you
XXC

Hmm well 22 I think (which I still am really) but then I know my weight loss is going to start to slow down now so I don't anticipate losing as much in the next month as I did in the last. So a very tight size 18 it will be :D

Back