Kath's Diary

Hmm well 22 I think (which I still am really) but then I know my weight loss is going to start to slow down now so I don't anticipate losing as much in the next month as I did in the last. So a very tight size 18 it will be :D

:rolleyes: still an 18 still an 18 la dee da still an 18 ;)
XXC

:rolleyes: still an 18 still an 18 la dee da still an 18 ;)
XXC

Lol well fingers crossed I will be :D

I bought a size 20 jacket yesterday, it's really tight but I can do it up :D

Hubby has promised me some new perfume and a new winter coat when I'm a size 18 - yippeee!

Fantastic..........could you imagion getting in that size 20 jacket in such a short time a few weeks ago before you started??
You go girl get in that 18 and lovleeeeeeee pressies for you ;)
XXC

Fantastic..........could you imagion getting in that size 20 jacket in such a short time a few weeks ago before you started??
You go girl get in that 18 and lovleeeeeeee pressies for you ;)
XXC

No couldn't imagine it at all! I remember after my first week (after losing a stone) I went to Evans to get a new top and all the 22/24's were too tight - I was horrified - yesterday they were all too big :D yippeee! I can't wait to get rid of the size 20 plus clothes out of my wardrobe ;)

Hi Kath
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY???????????????

xXXC:confused:

Hello :)

I'm ok thanks, got a sore throat and I'm tired but only because I was out at a gig last night and it was really smoky in there. I'm going to have an early night tonight to get recovered. No gym today, been for a tetanus injection and went to start some Christmas shopping.

Hopefully will get some excercise in the weekend of some sort.

How are you doing?

Kath xx

Hello :)

I'm ok thanks, got a sore throat and I'm tired but only because I was out at a gig last night and it was really smoky in there. I'm going to have an early night tonight to get recovered. No gym today, been for a tetanus injection and went to start some Christmas shopping.

Hopefully will get some excercise in the weekend of some sort.

How are you doing?

Kath xx

Hi Kath
I hope your feeling much better today hun XX
Good luck with the christmas shopping :eek:

Im ok I honestly havent got onto CD I just am unmotivated BUT I have to as my clothes are feeling slightly tightet,not alot but 1/2 a stone will make a differance as I have size 12-14 so I cant put it on now !!!!
I will get on track as its just 3 short weeks to crimbo isnt it :eek:
I hope your able to get to the Gym again and your weigh-in is fab again!
XXC

Hi Kath
I hope your feeling much better today hun XX
Good luck with the christmas shopping :eek:

Im ok I honestly havent got onto CD I just am unmotivated BUT I have to as my clothes are feeling slightly tightet,not alot but 1/2 a stone will make a differance as I have size 12-14 so I cant put it on now !!!!
I will get on track as its just 3 short weeks to crimbo isnt it :eek:
I hope your able to get to the Gym again and your weigh-in is fab again!
XXC

Hellooo

My throat is killing me today - another day without they gym :( I'm going to have such a rubbish loss this week now I bet.

Come on you, get on track - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Kxx

Hellooo

My throat is killing me today - another day without they gym :( I'm going to have such a rubbish loss this week now I bet.

Come on you, get on track - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Kxx

ahhhhhhhhhhh KATH (((((hugs))))
Im sorry you are not well xx
Your loss will be fab ;) and you havent gained :) dont beat yourself up as your doing fab sticking at it when you've been ill xx
I will I need to get back on SSing as I will have 3 weeks to get back in the 11's!
XXC

ahhhhhhhhhhh KATH (((((hugs))))
Im sorry you are not well xx
Your loss will be fab ;) and you havent gained :) dont beat yourself up as your doing fab sticking at it when you've been ill xx
I will I need to get back on SSing as I will have 3 weeks to get back in the 11's!
XXC

Ok, set yourself a firm target and start tomorrow or even better start now ;) You can do it 3 weeks - that's just 21 days, that'll whiz by :)

Ok, set yourself a firm target and start tomorrow or even better start now ;) You can do it 3 weeks - that's just 21 days, that'll whiz by :)

yes I know you see DONT have a break from SSing as its so so hard to get back on track!I have done it before and I will again!TOMORROW IT IS!AND I MEAN THAT! I NEED TO BE IN THE 11'S FOR CHRISTMAS AS THATS THE GOAL IVE HAD SINCE AUGUST AND IM GOING IN THE POOL AT BUTLINS AT CRIMBO SO I WANT TO FEEL OK WITH MYSELF!
THANKS KATH
XXC

yes I know you see DONT have a break from SSing as its so so hard to get back on track!I have done it before and I will again!TOMORROW IT IS!AND I MEAN THAT! I NEED TO BE IN THE 11'S FOR CHRISTMAS AS THATS THE GOAL IVE HAD SINCE AUGUST AND IM GOING IN THE POOL AT BUTLINS AT CRIMBO SO I WANT TO FEEL OK WITH MYSELF!
THANKS KATH
XXC

Yey that's it you can do it I have complete faith in you. You will wake up in the morning with your focused head on - draw yourself out a chart with 21 days on and cross one off a day so you can keep focused :)

I'm going to be eating whilst I'm on holiday - I go on the 27th and come back on the 3rd. It's an adult decision and I am going to keep it under control. I've never been to Austria before and will never go again so I fully intend to enjoy it as a normal person. I just can't bear the thought of my hubby and son sitting eating in a restaurant and I'm all alone in my room! I just know I would feel deprived. This way if I plan to eat I can keep it under control and eat sensibly. I've a long way to go yet so I know I will get straight back into it when I get back. I didn't find going into ketosis to hard the first time so hopefully it won't be next time :) Hubby is going to do it with me too when we get back off hols so that'll be even easier for me :)

Kxx

Yey that's it you can do it I have complete faith in you. You will wake up in the morning with your focused head on - draw yourself out a chart with 21 days on and cross one off a day so you can keep focused :)

I'm going to be eating whilst I'm on holiday - I go on the 27th and come back on the 3rd. It's an adult decision and I am going to keep it under control. I've never been to Austria before and will never go again so I fully intend to enjoy it as a normal person. I just can't bear the thought of my hubby and son sitting eating in a restaurant and I'm all alone in my room! I just know I would feel deprived. This way if I plan to eat I can keep it under control and eat sensibly. I've a long way to go yet so I know I will get straight back into it when I get back. I didn't find going into ketosis to hard the first time so hopefully it won't be next time :) Hubby is going to do it with me too when we get back off hols so that'll be even easier for me :)

Kxx

Yes I ned a new chart in my kitchen cupboard as I have to see this as a new challenge!
Yo should be ok But be aware that with some people when Ketosis goes your appitie comes back 10 fold?
You just have to go with healthy options if you can?I dont blame you as you say you would feel deprived if you couldnt eat and inturn that may make you want to give in completely and only you know how you'll be with this XX
I will get back on track again tomorrow to show you it can be done and that gives me a Big kick up my fatter ar*e than it was last week ;)
LOL
XXC

Yes I ned a new chart in my kitchen cupboard as I have to see this as a new challenge!
Yo should be ok But be aware that with some people when Ketosis goes your appitie comes back 10 fold?
You just have to go with healthy options if you can?I dont blame you as you say you would feel deprived if you couldnt eat and inturn that may make you want to give in completely and only you know how you'll be with this XX
I will get back on track again tomorrow to show you it can be done and that gives me a Big kick up my fatter ar*e than it was last week ;)
LOL
XXC

Yey, that's it - you do it and then I'll KNOW I can do it :D

I've done it! I've reached my Christmas target ! 4.5lb off this week - I've now lost 4 stone!! OMG!!!

Ok so I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there :D

Just wanted to add on my diary (I've been neglecting it) that I've been feeling absolutely rotten - I have an horrific sore throat and can't take anything for it on this diet can we so it's killing me. I've got an aching body and a cold. A strange lump has appeared on my lip and it's not a coldsore but it's hard and painful and I have what appears to be a huge painful boil on my thigh :eek: I've looked it up and it says they can be caused to a low immune system - I'm wondering whether I need some extra vits as I'm feeling really run down which is most unlike me.

I haven't even been well enough to go to the gym and that's disheartening.

I've stuck to SS'ing 100% but I have to say it's much harder when I'm not feeling myself - it's the comfort thing isn't it....

Anyway, feeling sorry for myself at the mo but my weigh in tonight definitely perked me up :)

No doubt I'll be feeling awful again in the morning!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Kath xx

I've done it! I've reached my Christmas target ! 4.5lb off this week - I've now lost 4 stone!! OMG!!!

Ok so I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there :D

WHEY HEY

CONGRATULATIONS

4 STONE WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

YOUR A STAR :D

WELL DONE YOU HUNNI

XXC
:D

Back