Kath's Diary

Hi Kath I havent been on here since friday,im sorry about the problems with Hubby,I dod think we are more semsitive without the aid of food as a crutch :eek: he was silly he should of just had 2 beers and water?
I hope you are all ok and monkeys better soon ((hugs for monkey)) well done you hun for sticking at LL
XXC

Thanks chick :)

Kxx

Oh Chelle, you and I sound exactly the same where food is concerned lol, I so recognise the eyeing up the plate to get what's left before anyone else! One of my other things was always having the same (or more) as hubby on my plate - in fact when I used to dish it up I would always scoff a few spoons of mash in the kitchen so I had more :confused: What's all that about! Lol.

Like you I NEVER want to return to that - I want to stop eating when I'm no longer hungry, I want to leave food on my plate - I want to have small portions and not feel like I'm depriving myself! I will do that too :)

We are sooo on the journey aren't we :D :D

Love

Kath xxx

p.s. dropping the bottle next time is a good idea, or fill it with water :D

Hiya - I'll do more than drop the bottle - it'll be over his flippin head if he does that again LOL!!!

Oh yes yes!!!!!!! I used to do that too!!!!!! I'd dish out the dinner - give hubby more then eat a few mouthfuls off his plate before giving it to him. Somehow it doesn't count if it's on someone elses plate - WLF????!!! :eek:

Another thing I'd do is if Hubby had bought some cakes/chocolate - I'd eat it, buy another box/pack eat it to where the previous demolished pack was and put it back and he was non the wiser! :rolleyes:

Oh my, soo ashamed - seems like someone else now! Totally alien!!

Hugs, chelle xx

Hiya - I'll do more than drop the bottle - it'll be over his flippin head if he does that again LOL!!!

Oh yes yes!!!!!!! I used to do that too!!!!!! I'd dish out the dinner - give hubby more then eat a few mouthfuls off his plate before giving it to him. Somehow it doesn't count if it's on someone elses plate - WLF????!!! :eek:

Another thing I'd do is if Hubby had bought some cakes/chocolate - I'd eat it, buy another box/pack eat it to where the previous demolished pack was and put it back and he was non the wiser! :rolleyes:

Oh my, soo ashamed - seems like someone else now! Totally alien!!

Hugs, chelle xx

Lol, OMG! I did exactly the same with the cakes and chocs and stuff! Sometimes I'd buy say 2 whole sponge cakes. I'd think ooh I'll have a slice of that. Then it was two, then it was 3 - then I couldn't eat any more (After polishing off a bag of giant cookies of course!)\and yet only had a quarter left - so I'd have to hide the bloody thing so he didn't know I'd eaten so much of it :eek: :confused: What the hell was I doing to myself!

Ah well, that was the old me ;) :D

Kath xxxx

Lol, OMG! I did exactly the same with the cakes and chocs and stuff! Sometimes I'd buy say 2 whole sponge cakes. I'd think ooh I'll have a slice of that. Then it was two, then it was 3 - then I couldn't eat any more (After polishing off a bag of giant cookies of course!)\and yet only had a quarter left - so I'd have to hide the bloody thing so he didn't know I'd eaten so much of it :eek: :confused: What the hell was I doing to myself!

Ah well, that was the old me ;) :D

Kath xxxx

Guilty of doing that too!!!!!! It's horrendous isn't it???? God, the thought of that again - pig in a trough - yeack!
Wow, how empowering it is to finally admit to this!!!!

xx

5 & 3/4 pound loss for me this week :D

Feeling fab after tonight's session :) Our lighter life lady is sooo lovely, my first impression I thought she was a bit stern but I soon realised I had totally misjudged her - she's fab :)

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

BL**DY FANTASTIC LOSS KATH :D

THOSE GYM SESSIONS ARE PAYING OFF ;)

GLAD YOUR LL LADY IS FAB I THINK IT JUST TAKES A WHILE TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE AND SHE MAY OF FELT NERVOUS AT 1ST BUT AS SHE GETS TO KNOW YOU SHE PROBS RELAXES..........SIZE 18'S HERE WE COME DO DA DO DA ;)

XXC

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

BL**DY FANTASTIC LOSS KATH :D

THOSE GYM SESSIONS ARE PAYING OFF ;)

GLAD YOUR LL LADY IS FAB I THINK IT JUST TAKES A WHILE TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE AND SHE MAY OF FELT NERVOUS AT 1ST BUT AS SHE GETS TO KNOW YOU SHE PROBS RELAXES..........SIZE 18'S HERE WE COME DO DA DO DA ;)

XXC

:D Thanks chick, I'm super happy - worked extra hard at the gym today and managed to get up to 15 minutes on the cross trainer! You know to think that two weeks ago I could only do 3 minutes I'm really chuffed I've upped it so much! I popped to the shops this morning to look for some boots. Whilst I was out I thought I'd just nip into Dorothy Perkins to see what I have to look forward to. I saw two pairs of size 20 jeans and went to try them both on - the one pair was low waisted and I got them on fine but I looked like a muffin :D The second pair fitted very comfortably though, which I was quite amazed at! The size 20 tops were too close fitting but it was nice to see I'm not far off :)

Yippeee!

Think I'd better reasses my Christmas target as I'm almost there already. I'm wondering if it's realistic of me to expect another stone loss before Christmas? I don't want to set an unrealistic goal as I hate dissapointment - I think I can do a stone though before then, any thoughts on this?

Kath xx

Hi Kath see I knew you would do it
''she says dancing with her laptop :p :p :p :p ''
WELL WE HAVE JUST UNDER 6 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS SO EVEN IF ITS 3LBS A WEEK THATS 18LBS ;) SO YES YOU'LL DO THAT EASY PEASEY :D IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU :D
BET YOU FELT FAB WHEN YOU GOT THOSE JEANS ON XX
a muffin lol..........a bl88dy fit muffin with that time on the cross trainer ;)

I love that feeling when we get smaller clothes on fab isnt it x
XXC

Hi Kath see I knew you would do it
''she says dancing with her laptop :p :p :p :p ''
WELL WE HAVE JUST UNDER 6 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS SO EVEN IF ITS 3LBS A WEEK THATS 18LBS ;) SO YES YOU'LL DO THAT EASY PEASEY :D IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU :D
BET YOU FELT FAB WHEN YOU GOT THOSE JEANS ON XX
a muffin lol..........a bl88dy fit muffin with that time on the cross trainer ;)

I love that feeling when we get smaller clothes on fab isnt it x
XXC

Lol, ooh think of the cals you've just burnt off with that laptop dancing :D

Yes, that's a good way of looking at it, 3lbs a week should be no trouble so I'll reset my goal to 4 stone. 1 stone and quarter of a pound to go :D

Woooohooooooo!!!

That bloody cross trainer is hard work lol I can't believe I can do 15 minutes on - I still get knackered walking up the stairs :confused: :D

I did 3 minutes on a stepper at the gym last week and I was knackered and we live in a 3 storey house with 30+ stairs in and I can run up them ok and not worry ?? :confused: Strange isnt itx
Yes Laptop dance not lapdance LOL OH would love that ;)

have a good day hunni
XXC

I did 3 minutes on a stepper at the gym last week and I was knackered and we live in a 3 storey house with 30+ stairs in and I can run up them ok and not worry ?? :confused: Strange isnt itx
Yes Laptop dance not lapdance LOL OH would love that ;)

have a good day hunni
XXC

Blimey, you must be fit running up and down a 3 storey house!

You have a good day too :)

I'd better get some housework done! :rolleyes: :)

Hiya!!!!!

Fab loss!! Wow, I'd better get my butt to the gym afterall LOL!!!

Brilliant, well done!!

Much love, chelle xx

Lol thanks :D Yep, I reccommend the gym to everyone :D

Oh forgot to say, hubby lost 3.5 lb and he's been eating this week, no vlcd at all - so he's done really well. He's just been sticking mainly to salads with protein :) He's now only got 10lb until he's a normal healthy weight I think :)

Hiya!

Brilliant news about Hubby - soo glad he's eating, thats great news! Hopefully those chest pains are gone for good now!!

Yeh I'm going to go to the gym - just need to get a job first LOL!
Hows ya diddlin?!

Much love, chelle xx

Hellooo :D

Well hubby went out for a bike ride the other night, first time for a while - he did a few miles and came back and said he hadn't had a single pain whilst out on the bike - he only get's the chest pain at work sometimes when he moves his one arm (think it's his sawing arm) so he knows it's muscular as it only hurts in certain positions.

I'm glad he's eating nonetheless as we've got another gig on Saturday and he'll be drinking so I feel better that he's doing it on food if you know what I mean. He's still very keen to go back onto sole source but I keep on disuading him. I really don't see the need for it if he can lose weight by eating healthily, now he's got the bulk of his weight off and has only a few pounds to go until he's got a healthy bmi.

How are you doing anyway?

Kxx

Hi Kath
I can see what you mean,it feels better for you if hes drinking and not on SS as you are ssing and so commiting to it 100% and there for not drinking!So it feels harder and unfair on you if he does SS 1/2 heartertly?
As you say its best if he eats healthly as he will also learn how to keep it off.
Glad his pains have gone :)
xxc

Back