Kath's Diary

Well I got through last night, it was a real struggle but it's over with now :) I made one of those chocolate fudge things of Mike's website, it was quite bearable and nice to have something to chew for a change as I don't like the bars. Although I may revisit them in the future.

Well this morning hubby awoke and weighed himself, he's lost another 8 and a half pounds! I am just so amazed, it's fantastic, he's gone from 19st 1lb to 16 stone 13lb in LESS than 3 weeks! He's 6ft 2in so he has only got a couple of stone more to go before his BMI is NORMAL! Oh to have normal BMI, it seems such a very long way off for me but I will get there :)

Hubby has plans for us to get out on our bikes this weekend and do a bit of walking in the park, he's way fitter than me though lol. I'm looking forward to it though, I always feel a lot better after some excercise, all those endorphins buzzing around.

Right off to make my caramel and coffee shake, I can hardly contain myself :D

Wow!! You achieved so much last night when you didnt give in to the chatter box!! You are making your resolve stronger every time you do that!! So give yourself a pat on the back.:D

Sounds like the cycling/walking thing could be a romantic rendevous!! ;) Enjoy that as well!! :p

Wow!! You achieved so much last night when you didnt give in to the chatter box!! You are making your resolve stronger every time you do that!! So give yourself a pat on the back.:D

Sounds like the cycling/walking thing could be a romantic rendevous!! ;) Enjoy that as well!! :p

Thanks Claire :)

Lol, not sure about the romantic bit as our 4 year old was also with us ;) It is lovely though all getting out and doing something together :)

It will be a lovely family day out so enjoy it!! Make sure you tell us all about it afterwards!!

Lol, I've already been in was Saturday :D Then we went walking on Sunday and that was fabby too. Although the cycling was far too exhausting.

And to top it off! We've just booked a holiday to Austria for a week from 27th December - can't wait! That's given me even more of a boost to shift a big chunk of weight before then ;)

Yipppeee!

:D :D :D :D

<Claire has realised what a thicko she is and hits herself over the head with a mallet!!>

Sorry for misunderstaning!! lol Austria should be a real treat!! Bet you cant wait for that. Have you set yourself a mini goal to reach before then?

Hi Kath
I hope you are ok today????
The reason you feel down as we're not eating our serotien is at an all time low thats one of the reasons we shouldnt do this if we suffer from depression :( I am finding this hard at present Im going to see how I do Wednesday and take it from there as its so hard to do with cooking for everyone at the mo and I cant have anything.
XXC

<Claire has realised what a thicko she is and hits herself over the head with a mallet!!>

Sorry for misunderstaning!! lol Austria should be a real treat!! Bet you cant wait for that. Have you set yourself a mini goal to reach before then?

Lol

Do you know I have set a target but I can't remember what it is lol, I'll have to look it up and let you know :D

Just off for a walk with the monkey

Woohoo another 5lb off I'm so releived! I was hoping for at least 4lbs so I've exceeded that - now just need to get that 3lb off for next week to take me to two stone in my first month.

I really enjoyed my LL session tonight, I find them really useful. We've got a lovely group, everyone is really nice and I feel really comfortable.

We've been working on PAC this week and our ego states, it makes so much sense - I'm going to keep them chatterboxes quiet :D

woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo xxxxxxc

fantastic loss
well done kath
im so pleased foryou
wooooooo hoooooooo
5lbs again next week
i reckon ;)
xxc

YES THE KIDS HAVE BEEN GOOD COMPANY BEEN AROUND THE SHOPS AND THEY HAVE KEPT MY MIND OFF THINGS :D

Its WEIGH-IN TONIGHT :eek: I have stuck to it 100% but my scales were stuck at the same weight this morning as yesterday so i will see later :) I think it was TOTM as my mood as lifted today?Dread that mood coming back again~~~~~but I know it will :eek:

Hope you are well,I expect your over the moon
xxc

Fridays are sooooooooo hard :(

I hate Fridays, me and hubby both feel crap today, had a bit of an energy boost this morning and whipped around doing the housework but now I'm fed up!

God I want to eat, it's times like this that I wish i'd done Cambridge, at least I could have a meal on add a meal every few weeks!

I'm NOT going to eat though but just not enjoying it today.

:(

FAT GIRL JOINS GYM :D

how are you today Kath??
xxc

Hello :)

Today, I'm good - today everything is fine - TODAY I JOINED THE GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For years I've wanted to join but have always been sooo scared, someone told me they weigh you and that just fills me with horror. After some firm pursuasion from hubby I went yesterday and booked my gym induction for today - oh the horror! I was searching high and low for a tracksuit that didn't make me look like a flump - really really struggled with that lol, even made a mad dash around the shops this morning but found nothing. I had a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and wore a tatty old t-shirt with them. Hubby had treated me to a lovely new pair of trainers though so at least I had something nice.

So off I went this morning, feeling quite sick and really dreading it :( How foolish I was :D It was great! I really really enjoyed it, had a really nice bloke who showed me how to use everything, I had to have a go for a few minutes on each machine whilst he wrote a programme for me with what level and what setting I need to put each machine on. When it came to the machine where it said weight on it, he said just ignore that and press the enter button - OMG! I was soooooooo relieved! He was such a nice down to earth person and really made me feel at ease and not at all embarrassed. I've come out absolutely buzzing!

So, off to the gym tomorrow I shall go - YIPPEEE SLIMDOM HERE I COME :D

I'm not expecting a big weight loss this week as my water intake has been right down compared to normal and I didn't get my daily walks in as monkey was off on school holidays - still with me excercising at gym now I should be able to get a good loss next week :)

What an awful hungry weekend I've had thank goodness it's over!

kath xx

Fantastic Kath
I want to join the gym but I cant afford the LL fees and gym so when I get to target Im of to the gym,I went 3 years ago and felt fab and dropped 2 dress sized in 4 weeks without changing what I ate :D so it def works.
Well done you for getting the confidence to go make sure you dont over do it as On VLCD we have to be careful.
Fab :D weight losses for you xxc

Fantastic Kath
I want to join the gym but I cant afford the LL fees and gym so when I get to target Im of to the gym,I went 3 years ago and felt fab and dropped 2 dress sized in 4 weeks without changing what I ate :D so it def works.
Well done you for getting the confidence to go make sure you dont over do it as On VLCD we have to be careful.
Fab :D weight losses for you xxc

Thanks :D I've only joined the local Council Gym so it's not expensive, you don't have to pay a joining fee or anything you can just pay as you go - although I have paid for the monthly card which is only £22.50 and I can go to any council gym or excercise class and swimming also for no extra cost :)

Yippeee!

Wow 2 dress sizes in 4 weeks! That's amazing! Hubby keeps saying i'm going to be in a size 18 for Christmas but I'm a size 24 now so I really can't see it!

Thanks :D I've only joined the local Council Gym so it's not expensive, you don't have to pay a joining fee or anything you can just pay as you go - although I have paid for the monthly card which is only £22.50 and I can go to any council gym or excercise class and swimming also for no extra cost :)

Yippeee!

Wow 2 dress sizes in 4 weeks! That's amazing! Hubby keeps saying i'm going to be in a size 18 for Christmas but I'm a size 24 now so I really can't see it!

I think if you carry on the way you are going you will be a size 18 !! FAb hey just imagion that christmas dress ,go shopping on the net for 18 cristmassy dresses and see how fab you'll look
xxc

I think if you carry on the way you are going you will be a size 18 !! FAb hey just imagion that christmas dress ,go shopping on the net for 18 cristmassy dresses and see how fab you'll look
xxc

You know I just cannot imagine being that for Christmas - I would be absolutely ecstatic if I was so I shall just try my best and keep at it. Trouble with me is as I am so tall I can lose a couple of stone and not change dress size at all.

It was awful the weekend trying to find a tracksuit, hubby took me in the sports shop and was pointing at all these women's sports clothes - I was like THEY DON'T DO MY SIZE :mad:
Can't wait until I can fit into normal women's clothes, it'll make such a difference to me :)

kathxx

Hi Kath
I just wore the jog bottoms and a tee shirt find a nice teeshirt navy bottoms and you'll feel uniformed and smart,just think by christmas your be able to buy a size 18 tracksuit !!!!
XXC

Hi Kath
I just wore the jog bottoms and a tee shirt find a nice teeshirt navy bottoms and you'll feel uniformed and smart,just think by christmas your be able to buy a size 18 tracksuit !!!!
XXC

Thanks C :)

Omg, if I'm a size 18 by Christmas I'll erm... I'll erm... what will I do, I don't know lol, scream probably then faint :D

Yes I need a smart t-shirt that doesn't cling to me, I shall go and have a look tomorrow - I've seen a nice one on the Evans website but not in the shops, I'll try another evans tomorrow and if no joy I'll order it online :)

Wooohoo off to make a spukey soup :D

Back