Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

i spat most of it out lol how silly! dont know what came over me it was sat there saying eat me eat me so i did lol. willpower o chip 1 .xx

Well ss all day today but need a poo so think il have chicken i cooked today.im not getin bunged uo for nothing lol dont fancy trying to pass a boulder !!

franbella21 said:
Well ss all day today but need a poo so think il have chicken i cooked today.im not getin bunged uo for nothing lol dont fancy trying to pass a boulder !!

Lol I can feel us getting poo obsessed again not been since Tuesday myself lol cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

franbella21 said:
Hiya i just been to see my old herbalife counsellor as i do every week shes a good friemd and i go every fri to keep myself on track get weighed and measured i find it helps.ive lost 4 lb since tues takin me down imto the 15s so im 15.13 only just in them so must stay focused!!!! Lost 4 cm from my waist and 2 off my bust.so im v v happy.on a bum note the weather is shocking and makin me feel ***** lol
Katie my lovely how u doin? Hope everyome is havimg a super super day :)) lots of love xc

Oohhhh congrats that's just brilliant well done u x

Thanks lea how u doin my lovely? Wi sun yes? I stalk ure diary he he xx

hey i love u stalking me lol
im ok im just painting furniture boo and watching tv how are u x

Lol im good hun goin to go sleep soon i think.another day done n dusted ob cd wooh! Weekends i hate :/ makes me feel deprived lol xx

franbella21 said:
Lol im good hun goin to go sleep soon i think.another day done n dusted ob cd wooh! Weekends i hate :/ makes me feel deprived lol xx

Today was going fine the this evening was hell on earth but Fran saved me from going out buying bad things thank god. So been ss+ successful today phewee xx

ah well done kate well done fran and good night my lovelies yr both little stars and thank u fran for befriending me i was begining to feel a bit of an outsider x weekends are hard so keep busy and out the house xxx when in the house housework all the way bath then bed lol x or fashion shows saves me from crumbling lol xxxxx spk soon love to u both x

LeaE said:
ah well done kate well done fran and good night my lovelies yr both little stars and thank u fran for befriending me i was begining to feel a bit of an outsider x weekends are hard so keep busy and out the house xxx when in the house housework all the way bath then bed lol x or fashion shows saves me from crumbling lol xxxxx spk soon love to u both x

Night LeaE. Fran and I were laughing about housework today. Only two of us living in a 3 storey 4 bed house n I can't stop cleaning haha.
Speak tomorrow xx

Good morning fellow cd'ers.
Well after chatting with my Fran last night until late I missed the bachelor as I fell asleep and woke up at 10.50. Never slept so much in my life oh apart from web I had glandular fever that is haha.
So after bollocking the husband today my plans are to have a lovely shower with body scrub etc and leave my new kerastase treatment on my hair. Re do some cleaning that I did yesterday pop to my mums to try on a dress. If it fits Fran I'll send u a pic. Picking up some candles from a girl that makes them, cook his meatballs, change the bedding and catch up on tv. Haha xxx

Busy day Katie, I havent even managed to get out of bed yet! And I have an apartment to clean!! But first its shake time! xx

Moooorning!! How are we all? Another cd day oh the joys ha ha.well my piss sticks havent come katie royal mail suck think il stick them up the queens ass when they come lol. My day consists of asda and drooling down the ailses and goim to costa this arvo with the babba to meet my friend.god forgot they do the best cakes argh.anyway hope u all ok ive just had my fruits of forest shake yummy and on 2 l of water xx

franbella21 said:
Moooorning!! How are we all? Another cd day oh the joys ha ha.well my piss sticks havent come katie royal mail suck think il stick them up the queens ass when they come lol. My day consists of asda and drooling down the ailses and goim to costa this arvo with the babba to meet my friend.god forgot they do the best cakes argh.anyway hope u all ok ive just had my fruits of forest shake yummy and on 2 l of water xx

I forgot to add I'm sorting through clothes today to get my wardrobe up to date. I was in costa on Tuesday with a colleague and was drooling at their cakes haha. Rocky road yummy cxx

Shazziebelle said:
Busy day Katie, I havent even managed to get out of bed yet! And I have an apartment to clean!! But first its shake time! xx

I need to keep busy so I don't think about food. We have a three story house bit a very very old one so ceilings are high etc and I'm forever cleaning at the minute. I might even decorate the front bedroom in a few weeks as its the only room outstanding now xx

Helllooo my lovely! So stuck to plan again today apart from tenny bit of chicken.wooh! Hows everyone been?? Xx

The chicken is ok as we said ss or ss+ to keep us sain. I've stick to ss+ everyday to help the bowels kinda thing lol.
I'm just on target water wise although thinking I should have had more really but can't give it.
Been shopping and purchased new clothes in 14/16 for me which hopefully I'll be bagging up for u Fran by end of October ;-) xx

Whoop!!! Love it il b best dressed girl in swansea.i aint been omg gettin worried now.i can feel it building up lol gross xx

franbella21 said:
Whoop!!! Love it il b best dressed girl in swansea.i aint been omg gettin worried now.i can feel it building up lol gross xx

I has the dulcolac last night then a shake on getting up as that helps so went twice. Don't do it Monday night tho as can take longer to work on cd take one now or sun xx

Back