Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

More than welcome :) xx

Hey girlies love the new diary and it's so lovely how yr friendship has developed x really really lovely to see x well done on getting to this point and good luck with the rest of yr diet x

Hiya lea hun the hottest mamma on here!! Hope our journey is as successful as yours hun xx

Morning
Well I had my first bad nights sleep since doing CD. All I could think about was food when I couldn't sleep lol.
Feel shattered today but hey ho work to do so needs must.
Poas and it purple again. Not too fussed as by munch it goes to trace again by time I've started drinking.
Scales still looking good for a loss on Tuesday too. I'd like them to move down just one more pound then I've told myself I'll have some nandos chicken :))).
Fran how are you today hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LeaE said:
Hey girlies love the new diary and it's so lovely how yr friendship has developed x really really lovely to see x well done on getting to this point and good luck with the rest of yr diet x

Thanks LeaE and well
Done on your journey. Amazing xx

Hiya i just been to see my old herbalife counsellor as i do every week shes a good friemd and i go every fri to keep myself on track get weighed and measured i find it helps.ive lost 4 lb since tues takin me down imto the 15s so im 15.13 only just in them so must stay focused!!!! Lost 4 cm from my waist and 2 off my bust.so im v v happy.on a bum note the weather is shocking and makin me feel ***** lol
Katie my lovely how u doin? Hope everyome is havimg a super super day :)) lots of love xc

Hi only had water so far as been with customers but having a put stop for chicken and more water then I'll have had my 2 litres just another 1/2-1 litre to go. I find it easier to concentrate on my water intake in the morning or I never drink it lol.
Xx

Get drinking lol!! Been 100% today feeling good and this morn has spurred me on.looking forward to tues now. Was told my leggings were hanging off me earlier nitecto self buy some ones that fit lol. Well its peeing down here bloody wet wales ;/ so yet another day in for the kids but i dont mind as it means im near a toilet lmaooo .hope everyone ok xx

franbella21 said:
Get drinking lol!! Been 100% today feeling good and this morn has spurred me on.looking forward to tues now. Was told my leggings were hanging off me earlier nitecto self buy some ones that fit lol. Well its peeing down here bloody wet wales ;/ so yet another day in for the kids but i dont mind as it means im near a toilet lmaooo .hope everyone ok xx

Haha I've drank 2 litres and had my chicken and now on my shake. I'll have a shake at 6.30 and then a bar in bed watching telly tonight hehe
You're doing so well u just need to get through the weekend hun xx

Ooooh i look forward to our bedtime chats lol! Your doin fab i love it!! Xx

franbella21 said:
Ooooh i look forward to our bedtime chats lol! Your doin fab i love it!! Xx

It's like a cyber sleepover Fran lol. U and big brother are all I need to get through. I'll be on my arse when u go to benidorm n leave me xx

I camt get into bb atall and i used to love it.it annoys me cos it pushes the batchelor bak to 11 pm lol. Xx

franbella21 said:
I camt get into bb atall and i used to love it.it annoys me cos it pushes the batchelor bak to 11 pm lol. Xx

I love the cringe worthy bachelor lol. Chris not home till midnight so me n the pooch will be watching lol xx

And me of course lol budge over lol xx

Lol thats ok then a million bottles of water and we be fine :).bloomin eck in starving! i thought that ketosis takes away the hunger but after reading up bout it im not convinced.im nearly always hungry lol xx

franbella21 said:
Lol thats ok then a million bottles of water and we be fine :).bloomin eck in starving! i thought that ketosis takes away the hunger but after reading up bout it im not convinced.im nearly always hungry lol xx

I've jut messaged u saying I'm starving too. Think it's the cooking I've done lol xx

So hungry tonight. has a corner of a slimming world quiche I've made hubby. Was literally tiny and only eggs and fat free cottage cheese. Has my mint bar which was poo as I'm on them xos CDC gave me wrong bars grrrr.
Going to put pj's on and get in bed to watch tv before I go to tesco express and buy bad food xx

dont you dare go tescos or il ring them and tell them not to serve you ha ha.pjs on same as me :) im starving again ffs.justh had my bar and cuppa but gone nowhhere near lol.xx

confession alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just ate a chip lol a bloody oven chip and itwas blooody lush lol.bad fran xx

Back