Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Il have to get some i got senna tablets here shall i take them? Xx

Morning ladies. Well Keto stick was mega dark today so I'm on the water this morning big time. Felt a bit wired last night lol.
Off out later in one of my new outfits hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Moorning my lovely lol u were like a hyper bunny last nite lol did u actually sleep lol.oooh goin to bro in law arent u hun? I weighed scales seem to b not moving but i didnt expect them too tbh.xx

franbella21 said:
Moorning my lovely lol u were like a hyper bunny last nite lol did u actually sleep lol.oooh goin to bro in law arent u hun? I weighed scales seem to b not moving but i didnt expect them too tbh.xx

Lol yes I was hyper indeed. Just painting my nails. Off out at 1.30 to bro in laws and his girlfriends mum is there too visiting from north east. Going to wear one of my new outfits. I can't weigh my scales up and I think we've both hit our target of 4 off for Tuesday so happy days xx

Good morning ladies i have only just woke up lol bad girl xxxx hope yr both well xxx

LeaE said:
Good morning ladies i have only just woke up lol bad girl xxxx hope yr both well xxx

Lol that was me yesterday. Only problem with lye ins is catching up on all the water!!!
I need to drink more I think as Keto stix are dark dark purple even at end of day. What do you think LeaE? Xx

Hiya lea have u weighed hunni??katie if ure drinking enough u shouldnt b purple i dont think hun but not sure?! Xx

I think the darker the shade, the more dehydrated you are? The shade to aim for is kind of a medium pink < ketostix expert here :D >

I've used up all of mine now and probably won't buy any more - purely because it was becoming my new obsession

GretaGrip said:
I think the darker the shade, the more dehydrated you are? The shade to aim for is kind of a medium pink < ketostix expert here :D >

I've used up all of mine now and probably won't buy any more - purely because it was becoming my new obsession

That was my thinking thanks hun.
I'll keep having the water. Had over 3 litres yesterday eeeek xx

Well yet again i have a headache grrr its annoying me! Im actually proyd of myself for sticking to plan this weekend.it was my future sis in laws hen night last nite and i didnt go :/ she is actually peeved at me but ive got to do this!!!!

franbella21 said:
Well yet again i have a headache grrr its annoying me! Im actually proyd of myself for sticking to plan this weekend.it was my future sis in laws hen night last nite and i didnt go :/ she is actually peeved at me but ive got to do this!!!!

I bet it's cos normally u drink loads in a morning but u haven't today hun xx

Just realised I've done two solid Weeks of ss/ss+ and actually felt fine other than fri when I felt starving x

Whoop love it!! I cant really say same thing cos of last sat :/// xx

Fran can't believe you've not told me about your diary. Just found it and caught up.

Hi Katie. *wave* Sounds like you two are doing really well. I've subscribed now so will be checking in regularly.

Hope you both have a good Sunday evening. xx

p220157 said:
Fran can't belie you've not told me about your diary. Just found it and caught up.

Hi Katie. Sounds like you two are doing really well. I've subscribed now so will be checking in regularly.

Hope you both have a good Sunday evening. xx

Hi p22 (sorry don't know ur name hun)
Thank for subscribing. Hehe.
Fran you'll have done over a week and for a party girl like u that's good going hunni. Xx

I'm Ali. 29 yrs, mum of 1 and 5'2". Keep up the good work.

Ali im sorry!! Lol i didmt think.katie has been my absolute saviour i actually love her lol.welcome welcome yes keep posting.im just debating my bar now or in bed later with bb lol xxc

In bed... For some reason I always think the bars taste that bit nicer in bed. Maybe cos it feels like I'm being naughty and I'm imagining it's a bar of proper choc.

In bed I'm saving mine for then and may even have a brew with it decaf of course as we all know how ketosis makes me hyper at night lol.
I love you too Fran. Hope posty makes an appearance tomorrow for u btw xx

Back