Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Thanks ali :) im not goin to do anything apart from stay 100% ss ;))) jus get odd days think we all do.this diet is hard and such a challenge but we will do it!!! Xx

Oh you don't need to tell me. I think you're doing better than I am. It just really helped me when both you and Lea were reminding me why I was doing this and how I'll feel when I'm at goal.

What can we do to cheer you up? Erm well it's the euros tomorrow night so have you got a ticket. I reckon winning the jackpot would help.

On a random mother note. As you have a fair amount of experience have you got any top tips for getting the little ones to eat stuff they're not too keen on. Harry is 9months now and everytime we try to get him to eat egg he shakes his head, puts his hands up anything to stop the spoon going in his mouth. We've tried force-feeding but it doesn't sit too comfortably with us. Do you reckon mixing it with something he does like is worth a go?

p220157 said:
Oh you don't need to tell me. I think you're doing better than I am. It just really helped me when both you and Lea were reminding me why I was doing this and how I'll feel when I'm at goal.

What can we do to cheer you up? Erm well it's the euros tomorrow night so have you got a ticket. I reckon winning the jackpot would help.

On a random mother note. As you have a fair amount of experience have you got any top tips for getting the little ones to eat stuff they're not too keen on. Harry is 9months now and everytime we try to get him to eat egg he shakes his head, puts his hands up anything to stop the spoon going in his mouth. We've tried force-feeding but it doesn't sit too comfortably with us. Do you reckon mixing it with something he does like is worth a go?

My brother would never eat egg and my mum
Used to mash it up with butter and put it in a bowl and give him bread n butter to have with it. He was about 1 then and I was 7. It worked cos omg every birthday party we has to have egg mayo or egg n cress butties and even now he loves them and he's 30 in October lol. I have no kids so am sure Fran will know more cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah like that thinking. We just want him to try lots of things don't want him to be a fussy eater like I used to be.

Hmm have u tried mixin with mashed pot n butter? Weird combination but might work? Sasha is 7 months i havent tried her with egg yet but will do xx

We'll give it a go. Gotta be worth a try.

Hey Fran how's the new telly?

Hiya chick its huuuge lol 60 inch smart 3d tv its friggin awesum lol here it is .well ive had a weird day.hungry bloomin eck i been hungry but been 100% apart from couple slices of chicken.wi tom at 9 so time will tell lol xx

ForumRunner_20120820_212813.png

OMG hubby would kill for a telly like that. Very jel.

Good luck for 9!!!

Morning ali how u doin? Well i lost 6lb so im very happy! Realiatically i cant expect big losses every week so im thinking 3 mayne even 2 nxt week.how we all doin? Xx

6lbs!!!! That's bl00dy marvellous!!

I've just got home from work and so far had 2 litres of water and a strawberry shake this morning and a choc shake about 2pm. Will have my third choc shake soon.

Congrats on the 6lbs tho. That's so awesome.

Has Katie got any news yet?

p220157 said:
6lbs!!!! That's bl00dy marvellous!!

I've just got home from work and so far had 2 litres of water and a strawberry shake this morning and a choc shake about 2pm. Will have my third choc shake soon.

Congrats on the 6lbs tho. That's so awesome.

Has Katie got any news yet?

I go later on. An retaining water tho big time I think as a result of laxative for constipation giving me the runs this morning so scales have shot up eeek x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, not good. Well fingers are crossed for later. x

Im rooting for my lovely.im worried if you dont lose 4 im goin to lose u to nasty food! My fone aimt leaving my side til i hear from u!!" xx

Hey thanks gg :) gettin there lol u decided wot your goin to do chick? X

Back