Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Karianne it hurts my eyes! Plus they sent the wrong 3d glasses so im gutted lol x

Oh no!! Is it hurting your eyes cos they've given you the wrong glasses?

Can you turn the 3D off and just watch stuff in HD?

It hurts my eyes cos its so bloomin big lol im regreting abit tbh.argh oh well.katie just text me she lost 4.5 so we hit our 4lb target im v v proud of her :))) xx

Awesome news about Katie. You two are really spurring eachother on.

As for the telly was it a case of 'eyes bigger than your belly' but in a different sense? I know hubby would love it but our lounge isn't big enough. I guess you have to sit quite far away from it.

Its good to have support i think it def helps.were all in this together hun.the tv hmm well this is wot it looks likw from where im sitting right now lol i wear glasses but dont need them right now lol

ForumRunner_20120821_182921.png

I'm sure you'll get used to it. Plus I bet the kids love it.

Sasha was abit like woah lol! Well normally id have a chicken shish kebab after weighing but tonite im having drum roll... A friggin omlette.x

Ha ha. Ooooo the excitement of it!!!

Thanks ladies 4.5 is good although feel super bloated. Ate a few protein bits tonight hopefully still in ketosis tho xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just got an eBay msg that my ketostix have been dispatched so I can start to see what's what with the whole ketosis thing now.

4.5 is great we hit our little goal so all good :)) u should be extremely proud of ureself cos i am of you xx

franbella21 said:
4.5 is great we hit our little goal so all good :)) u should be extremely proud of ureself cos i am of you xx

U did super tho with 6. I ss+ everyday so I know it'll be lower. Really must drink lots of water tomorrow tho as only had 1.4 litres today and missed a shake eeeek that means I'm 1.1 litres behind schedule xx

Yes get on the water tom! Feel guilty bout the omlette tbh i didnt really need it xx

I didnt even wamt it lol waste of a ss day lol.glen said earlier that im takin it in my stride now its almost part of my life.just dont want it to make me obsessive with food if u get me c

franbella21 said:
I didnt even wamt it lol waste of a ss day lol.glen said earlier that im takin it in my stride now its almost part of my life.just dont want it to make me obsessive with food if u get me c

I think some days are easier than others tho. I worry about u at weekend tho as I may not have signal etc lol. I'd never have done 16 days without binging without u xx

Aw thankyou hun and vice versa.im goin to stay 100% i promise u thst im not goin out nothig apart from my meal sat x x

Yes i know but u want and need me focused for when u come bak and il be just that and waiting for u :))) xx

Back