Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Ah noted. I shall do it in the morning then. Just off out for a swim or should I say jacuzzi session. :)

I think ive confused everyone lol.as long as yoyr stick is pink your in ketosis hun xx

But I need to be the darker pink right?

Any pink is good hun.if its really really dark pink almost purple that would indicate that your dehydrated but in deep ketosis.x

Well in bed toothache still terrible just hope i sleep tonite.managed anithwr 100% day today im almost firvetim to have my shakes lol.xx

God my spelling on my fone is ****!! Only just had my bar totally forgot bout it wtf is goin on xx

Hey you two. Hope you're both ok and still sticking to plan. x

Hii im feeling awful with my tooth but apart from that im on plan! How was wi??? Il read your diary now xx

Hey Fran hope you're feeling better today and made up with the fella.

Katie how are you getting on?

Hi Ali I'm now off plan ready for the weeken away. I went loopy on weds night like I was on amphetamines and CDC suggested as I'm doing one of Yorkshire three peaks I came out of Keto. Feel disgusting and bloated and generally quite rank. Been sooo looking forward to this weekend and now I feel shocking xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear that's not good. Hopefully it'll pass by the time you go away.

Hope you have a good time. I want to get into all that out doorsy stuff. Let us know how you get on.

Will let you Tuesday when I'm back how it all went. I've always been into walking etc just that it used to kill me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiiiya! Im slacking on our diary im sorry :/ my tooth still bad and me glen have made up thankfully.im still on plan.just but i weighed this morn and had put 2 lb on how on earth does that work???

Water retention? Are you drinking enough?

Water retention maybe? Are you drinking enough?

I hope so :/ no.i havent drank as much as i should be so your prob right.just sucked my bar lol.im just thinking that this time nxt week il b in benidorm drink in hand ready to party the night away omg i cant wait!!!! On other note im missing katie badly though i hope your having a fab time hun!! Least were keepimg in touch by text :) the support she gives me is amazing.along with this forum xx

How's the tooth today hun? It best be all better for you by the time you go on your hols. How long will you be gone for? How will we cope without you??

I'm looking forward to hearing how Katie got on. It's the sort of thing I wouldn't mind doing.

Morning hun its still sore and def couldmt eat oh my gosh it would kill
I go early hours on fri and back mon aftertoon.then kids are back in school its bellas bday and i start my nursing course at college omg i think il b dead on my feet oh and trying to restart cd lol.im on a water mission today.im desperate for a poo but cant go and scales are goin up argh.anyway hope your ok xx

OMG it's all go for you once you're back from your hols.

Back