Sugar free worthers style sweet
Banana
Cadburys choc bar -3
WW toffee bar -2

Activity:
30 min slow walk
3 hours of cleaning and floor scrubbing by hand! :faint2:

PPoints used: 29
Activity points used: Probly all of them!
(2 meringue nests, 1 choc thin, ww toffee bar, cadbury choc, flan case, ww custard -12pp)

Last edited:
Hey!
Not too bad thank you, not given up but not counting. So much food and partys, anniversarys, birthdays, then xmas, never ends! I will be back on it right after xmas tho, and semi trying from tomorrow to xmas day. how about you?

im doing ok, got stuck for a few weeks but lost 2lbs last week thank god!! im the same, had 2 nights out 2 weeks in a row and the sambuca shots does nothing for the WL :))

you'll be fine hunni, just try and damage limitation till the new yr then back on it :))

Well ive been pigging out on anything and everything and im not even enjoying it so im going to be on plan tomorrow and try my very best.

I decided after attacking the chocolate orange before breakfast this morning that it was time to get it together and start trying again. So Im "vintage pointing" as they say on the ww boards.

Wednesday:
1/4 Chocolate orange -6
4 nimble -3
20g light cheese -2

Spinach and ricotta canneloni (ready meal) -5
Roasted red pepper salad+salad dressing
Pickled onions
Scrape of ketchup, frylight, glace cherries, 2 mini scones, 1/2 mini pancake -1.5

satsumas -0.75

Quorn fillet -0.75
Salad+dressing
Roasted pepper, tomato, onion

19/20

Merry Christmas everyone :)
I will be back on boxing day I think with actual pointing.
Ive decided to do Discover for a bit so that I can get some losses (still dont feel confident about propoints even tho i did lose on it when i follwed it.) then i might switch back to propoints at goal because i do like it and can be a bit more leniant then, also my mum has lost 12 pounds on propoints now and im so proud of her, especially as i only dragged her to meetings (that im not going to atm, but she is) so i had company! It does work, I just feel that to keep me motivated I need to see some bigger losses to start with.
Stay safe and merry Christmas!

A little late but finally here....heres to a new start and a new year, soon to come.
I want this year to be the year that i apply myself and get what i want and start living life rather than hiding away or being scared.

Goals:
Believe that I will get to goal.
Believe that I actually deserve to.
Be more confident in myself.
Make the most of myself with my makeup and hair.
Be more social with people.
Do more uni work and go more.
Get a job.
Drink enough water.
DO EXERCISE AND LEARN TO ENJOY IT.

I hope that I can turn my life around and be happy, I dont want to sit at home on my own anymore doing nothing and wasting time.
I keep saying this but its now or never really and this is the final chance I will have to be able to build my confidence and have fun while not having the responsibility of having a job and house.
I know that I am a nice person, I need to stop letting my past get to me and to just live life.

Weigh in will be wednesday but im still tracking today. Woke up late as fighting off the flu I think, so only just had food and its half 11. But in good news I got the 30ds dvd today...not that I will be starting that yet being ill but looking forward to it.

Tues:
ww spagetti -1.5
2 ww bread -1.5
satsumas -0.5
choca mocha with coconut milk -0.5
ice gems -1.5

chocolate covered coffee beans -1
apple -0.5
banana -1.5
magic elf-1.5

300g jacket potato -3
Pack of quorn satay sticks -4
salad, beetroot, dressing -0
17/20

Last edited:
Well done cupcake!
I share the same resolutions as you! I am sick of looking this way and not being confident like I used to be. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin.

I dont understand why I seem to consume lots more points than everyone else but in the same amount of food! haha.

xx

Thanks for popping in!
We will do it, positive thinking!!!

Today:
30g cereal -1.5
banana -1.5
milk-0.5

2 apples -1
satsuma-0.5
2 x icegems -3

morrisons veg bake -4
2 ww bread -1.5

30g pasta -1.5
homemade sauce -0
1.5 quorn swedish balls -0.5
eatsmart garlic bread -2
salad+dressing

skinny cow caramel lolly -1.5
magic elf chocolate -1.5
20.5/20

Exercise: Day 1 30 day shred. Walk to morrisons.

Last edited:
Thanks hun, nice to see you back! what plan are you following?

In other news I am SORE. Damn you, Shred Biitch.

I got mine in morrisons, ive not done it today as im far too sore but tomorrow I must face her again! Good work out tho!

I want this year to be the year that i apply myself and get what i want and start living life rather than hiding away or being scared.

Goals:
Believe that I will get to goal.
Believe that I actually deserve to.
Be more confident in myself.
Make the most of myself with my makeup and hair.
Be more social with people.
Do more uni work and go more.
Get a job.
Drink enough water.
DO EXERCISE AND LEARN TO ENJOY IT.

I hope that I can turn my life around and be happy, I dont want to sit at home on my own anymore doing nothing and wasting time.
I keep saying this but its now or never really and this is the final chance I will have to be able to build my confidence and have fun while not having the responsibility of having a job and house.
I know that I am a nice person, I need to stop letting my past get to me and to just live life.

DITTO! And not the Beth Ditto that I keep getting compared with.... :p The same things, yus!

2011 - That's ours Katie. WE WILL OWN IT.

Have a great day today - Well done on that Shred thing, the very thought strikes fear into my heart, I'll stick with walking my dog just now... :p x

Happy new year everyone!
And especially you Jen!
This year will be ours! Come on!

I had a nice NYE, spent with my OH celebrating our 3 year annivarsary (which is today but he has work) and his new dog. It was a nice evening doing nothing. Ate badly tho, but I dont drink so I guess its less damage than most.
Back on track today and all is going well, feeling alot more postive about it and being able to do it. Unfortunately i have hurt a muscle between my ribs so ive been out of action for the last few days, heat pads all the way just so i can move about. It hurts! it was dodgy before the thread but i think that irritated it so im taking it easy but i will be back on it as soon as i can, and maybe taking it a bit slower anyway.

Food today has been:

white sub roll -4.5
ww beans -2
tin tomatoes
mushrooms
freeze dried banana and strawberry -0.5
freeze dried apple -0.5
___

3 cadburys biscuits -6
2 packs of organix crisps -3
skinny cow lolly -1.5
2 tiny oranges -0.5
___

Last edited:
Well done Katie! Keep up the good work!!!!

Happy new year :)
xxx

Back