Katie Price being interviewed by Piers

I think that she comes across as a Very astute Business woman with no regard for the feelings of those that she supposedly loves i.e. her soon to be ex Husband and Children, whom will look back on this in years to come! I watched the Piers interview and was annoyed that she said that just because she was a mother etc that it didn't mean she couldn't basically Dump her kids whilst she went off and acted like a dirty old hag, flashing her t*ts and knickers at every opportunity... Wow what a role model for her children!! And to think that she once won Mum of the Year... what a load of Boll**ks!!

Either way she wants attention... and isn't this just giving her attention and press? Therefore just spurring her on?

I guess so.
I just really feel for Pete tbh - i've met him a few times and he is a lovely, genuine guy.

She contradicted herself so much during that interview. When Piers mentioned her going out and getting drunk that night that appeared in the papers, she mentioned that she certainly hadn't got drunk, she had work the next day and only had a couple of drinks. Next minute she's admitting that after one drink she becomes a nightmare:rolleyes: Certainly didn't think much to the crocodile tears either....

I think a lot of her problem is total arrogance, for so long now shes been able to do anything she wants. Shes used to calling the shots and probably thinks shes untouchable and nothing she does can harm her 'brand' I think this whole thing will not only damage her prospects of custody but probably more importantly to her, damage her career. I dont know anyone whos on her side in all this.

I can't get over her saying this time next year she wants to be re-married.

I thought she said that by this time next year i 'could' be remarried.

There are plenty of people out there who after they've divorced or been widowed, remarry very quickly. Not saying its right or wrong to do so.

Anyway i also thought she came across as very cold & hard. I could just about make it from my kitchen to the loo without leaking when i've had my 3 miscarriages (sorry tmi). Can't believe someone who days before lost their baby would even consider doing a marathon.

I also thought that her doctor sounded like a right plonker. He obviously gave her false hope that the baby would be ok despite being 10wks & seeing no heartbeat.

I don't like the way she's playing the whole of this in the public eye. Even when she drops the kids off to Pete it's with a cameraman in tow to capture it all.....

I thought she said that by this time next year i 'could' be remarried.

There are plenty of people out there who after they've divorced or been widowed, remarry very quickly. Not saying its right or wrong to do so.

Anyway i also thought she came across as very cold & hard. I could just about make it from my kitchen to the loo without leaking when i've had my 3 miscarriages (sorry tmi). Can't believe someone who days before lost their baby would even consider doing a marathon.

I also thought that her doctor sounded like a right plonker. He obviously gave her false hope that the baby would be ok despite being 10wks & seeing no heartbeat.

None of it makes any sense at all.

She'll soon be going on about how Pete has a small wotsit (after all her bragging about how large he is! lol - so pathetic and childish)

She's just so predictable. Clearly she regards her career much more than anyone else in her life, including her kids, which I just think is SICK.

Back