Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Thanks all :) Been another good and busy day today, been out after work with hubby, dragged him around the Trafford Centre while I tried to buy a pair of boots.....3 hours later and after trying on about 30 pairs I've come home empty handed! Hubby had a meal and a drink while we were there but I abstained and didn't mind at all so I've happily had another 100% day :D

Not much planned for the weekend, hoping for a nice one - having my hair cut and dyed tomorrow so I'll be grey free hurray! Apart from that I'm just hoping for plenty of nice dog walks so hoping the forecasted rain stays away!

Enjoy what's left of your Friday one & all xx

Have a lovely weekend Katie x

You are doing great katie, well done xx

Well it's a dark, wet & miserable morning here but I'm feeling bright and breezy :D The scales were kind this morning and showed 11-11 so I'm only 1lb off my lowest and 3lb from the joys that will be being overweight yippee :D :D

I tried some clothes on this morning that I've bought recently, ive got a gorgeous kilt in a 14 that was a bit big on me so I've bought it in a 12 and it fits perfectly - it's a zipped waist as well so it doesn't just fit because it's elasticated! Also a size 12 jumper fits but I think that's because it's a baggy fit to be honest. My size 14 jeans are too big but the size 12's won't go anywhere near me and a size 14 dress I bought a couple of months ago is still too small! I did buy a dress in a 14 and a 12 for a party that I'm going to in a couple of weeks (not drinking/eating there), the 14 fits perfectly but I'm taking them back to the shop as I don't like the style of it on me - glad that it fitted though.

So that's been my morning so far, I've been a clothes horse and took the dog out in the rain - now going to nip to the shop to take the clothes back before going to the hairdressers.

Have a lovely Saturday all xx

What a lovely feeling to fit into the size below :) way to go Katie ;) x

Sounds like you worked a few calories off trying all those clothes on Katie ?. Certainly is good therapeutically for you, not so good for hubby searching for boots lol x
Good news on the zip waist, thats a sure sign of success, cant remember the last time I wore something that didn't have an elasticated waist ?. That will have to go down on my list of goals ha.. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Dreaded trip to the hairdresser is all done - had some foils of caramel put in along with the brown and it's shorter than it's ever been! I've had it cut into a bit of a bob and kept my fringe, I love it but I'm dreading when I have to style it myself....might never have to wash it :D

Had a 100% TS day and am about to celebrate with a glass of coke zero xx

Day 5/51

Back to my lowest today 11-10, am ecstatic to be back here, Lord only knows how I'll feel when I lose two pounds and I'm overweight, cannot wait! :D :D

A much better start to the day this morning, it's bright but cold out there, going to take the dog out when I've drunk my coffee, then going into town later to buy a dashboard holder for my phone, meant to buy it yesterday but forgot :confused:

No other plans for the day though hoping my grandkids might come for a visit, will find out later.

Have a great day all xx

Woah! Way to go Katie! You must be thrilled! You deserve to be :)

Brilliant Katie, well done xx

Lol how glad am I that my children have grown up, have been out for the afternoon shopping with Danielle and we are now back at her house and it's like a war zone with screaming & crying.....they are fighting over who is sitting in who's seat at the dining table and the 22 month old is going through a smacking stage and keeps slapping the other two.... I've got earache and I love it :D

Had a successful shop, bought a pair of short boots, a new coat for walking the dog in & 3 pairs of walking socks, a pair of running bottoms and a couple of running tops and a mobio go phone holder for my car. Stayed 100% and have just had a coffee and a bar, hoping the good walk round will help shift some pounds :)

Lol, that's what memory's are made of ha ha. At least you now have the option of going home to peace & quiet at some point :D.

Glad you managed to find some boots. Where did you get them from in the end x

I'm home in the peace & quiet now - though not too quiet as hubby is watching motorbikes on TV.

The boots are a high ankle pair from Clarks Susie, couldn't find any knee length ones - Ahh well :rolleyes:

Took Dan into the yankee candle shop as she loves them so I bought her a selection of different ones for her birthday in a couple of weeks - I can still smell them now!

Just had another bar and a hot shake so that's me done for the night now, almost day 6 :)

Glad you've had a nice day and that you're doing so well with your restart! :)

Good day overall then.

I bought another pair of those skechers go walk but in black for work. They're like walking on pillows. x

image.jpgMy new coat - in a size 14, I have been wearing my size 22 one that was purpley pink so I thought this colour was a nice change.....I had the 22 on yesterday and was freezing as it just filled with cold air ;)

Size 14, that old one was a bit roomy then lol.

This one will keep you nice & snug Katie. Looks like you got a good deal there too :).

Thinking about it all of my daytime coats have been blue. My uniform is blue too, so obviously spend a lot of time wearing blue. (and that dress was blue!) ha x

Back